Hiring A Dependable Secondary School Private Home Tuition Teacher In Singapore Should Be Trouble-Free!
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
1-to-1 Secondary School Tuition Customized to Focus on Students’ Specific Learning Needs and Styles
New and Modern Secondary School Learning Materials and Assessment Tools to Maximize Learning
Develop Interest and Motivation in Learning Through Fun And Engaging Secondary School Tuition
Clear Confusion and Frustration From Difficult Lessons With the Help of Your Ideal Tutor
Gain Interest in Tedious Subjects Through Engaging High Quality Secondary School Tuition from the Best Tutors
Witness a Tremendous Improvement and Positive Progress in Your Secondary School Results
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$25-$30/hr||$35-$40/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$35/hr||$35-$50/hr||$60-$70/hr|
|P4 - P6||$30-$40/hr||$40-$55/hr||$65-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$35-$45/hr||$45-$60/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$40-$50/hr||$45-$65/hr||$75-$95/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$60-$80/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$35-$45/hr||$45-$65/hr||$70-$125/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$40-$55/hr||$55-$75/hr||$80-$130/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$70-$100/hr||$90-$130/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$150/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students in this age group often get easily distracted by hobbies and talents thus do not give enough time to studying. Students often fail to focus on their studies due to numerous diversions.
They struggle to keep up with the fast teaching pace and hence lag behind in their lessons.
Students are uncomfortable in their lessons and cannot freely ask and answer questions. Due to their inability to clear misconceptions in class, students have built up multiple doubts in their course.
They get overwhelmed by a large amount of memorizing content in their subjects.
Secondary school students often lack a proper understanding of their concepts thus cannot use them to answer questions. They lack the practice of their concepts thus fail to apply them correctly in their paper.
Due to ineffective exam strategies, students fail to complete their paper on time.
Road Bumps Faced By Secondary School Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring a Secondary School Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
School teachers often teach at a fast pace in hopes to complete the long syllabus. However, most students feel at a disadvantage as they cannot grasp concepts as quickly as their classmates. Private tuition focuses solely on one student and working hard to improve his weak areas. Furthermore, home tutors often teach at a pace the child can understand thus ensuring that the child can catch up to his lessons at school and better understand what is being taught.
Shortlisting the Best Secondary School Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These Secondary School Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire a Secondary School Home Tutor?
- Students studying in Secondary schools often find it challenging to balance their academic and non-academic life. And oftentimes, students are forced to give up their hobbies to catch up with their subjects in school. However, with private tuitions, parents are assured that their child is studying effectively in the time they are given and therefore have free time to pursue other activities.
- Often times, students do not study well in their secondary schools which leads to chaos in their junior college. Since junior college requires the same concepts learnt in secondary school, students need to have a strong command over those concepts and their correct applications. Private tuition can ensure that children are focusing on perfecting their concepts and hence preparing them to learn advanced concepts in junior college.
- Secondary school students find it challenging to score good grades in their the O & N Level examinations. The examinations itself are hard to tackle and so students struggle to keep a good grade. However, with the help of private tuition where the tutor focuses solely on helping the child and teaching him various answering techniques as well as exam solutions, the students can be better prepped for their papers.
- Secondary school is an important deciding point for a child’s future where he can go on to junior college, polytechnic or ITE. Private tuition ensures that the child is studying effectively and gets good grades which can help him solidify a good future.
- Private home tutors can ensure that your child works very hard to study in the 4 years of secondary school. This is done by consistently supporting them and building up their confidence and reducing their stress levels.
Best Secondary School Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Secondary School Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Secondary School Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Secondary SChool Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
FamilyTutor empathizes with concerned parents looking for suitable and committed secondary school home tutors. Therefore, we house and engage the best Secondary school home tutors available in Singapore. Our tutor comes in different categories with diverse yet rewarding qualifications and thus have different rates. You cannot go wrong with our highly qualified MOE home tutors who have received special training in how to teach secondary school students. Whereas our part-time and full-time home tutors have various degrees and impressive past grades to showcase their strength and capability of teaching your child. No matter the level or school, our agency can provide hands-down excellent home tutors to help in your child’s comprehensive development as well as help to solidify a good career path. Get in touch with our agency today and find a tutor who fits all your needs be it academic or financial.
Want to find out more? Explore our Secondary School Tuition blog today as well!
Tutor Request Form
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
A strong basis of fundamentals facilitates progress. Read about some ways to tackle the common challenges you might have with Chemistry.
The GCE O-Level examination, following Cambridge Assessment International Education, is a prestigious national examination for secondary school students as well as private candidates.
Welcome to Secondary School: a rollercoaster ride of 4-5 years with possibly a national examination at the end! Secondary School marks the beginning of a phase with many different milestones in students’ lives.
As a parent, you may feel like there is nothing much you can do to help your child towards these transitional periods. However, there are more ways than you would expect where you can help your child transition from primary to secondary school.
Being a home tutor means understanding how teaching a primary school student is different than teaching a secondary school student.
According to a common research, the people of Singapore have been spending large amounts of money on private home tuitions. A recent study taken from the website todayonline.com showed that Singaporean parents went from investing $1.1 billion in 2013 to $1.4 billion in 2018 solely for the purpose of acquiring private home tuitions in Singapore for their children.
It is in a parent’s nature to constantly worry for their children’s wellbeing, health, and future. However, this worry is increased tenfold for children who are in their teenage years and victim to the difficult and challenging graduation and adaption to secondary schools.