Hiring A Dependable Secondary School Private Home Tuition Teacher In Singapore Should Be Trouble-Free!
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
1-to-1 Secondary School Tuition Customized to Focus on Students’ Specific Learning Needs and Styles
New and Modern Secondary School Learning Materials and Assessment Tools to Maximize Learning
Develop Interest and Motivation in Learning Through Fun And Engaging Secondary School Tuition
Clear Confusion and Frustration From Difficult Lessons With the Help of Your Ideal Tutor
Gain Interest in Tedious Subjects Through Engaging High Quality Secondary School Tuition from the Best Tutors
Witness a Tremendous Improvement and Positive Progress in Your Secondary School Results
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students in this age group often get easily distracted by hobbies and talents thus do not give enough time to studying. Students often fail to focus on their studies due to numerous diversions.
They struggle to keep up with the fast teaching pace and hence lag behind in their lessons.
Students are uncomfortable in their lessons and cannot freely ask and answer questions. Due to their inability to clear misconceptions in class, students have built up multiple doubts in their course.
They get overwhelmed by a large amount of memorizing content in their subjects.
Secondary school students often lack a proper understanding of their concepts thus cannot use them to answer questions. They lack the practice of their concepts thus fail to apply them correctly in their paper.
Due to ineffective exam strategies, students fail to complete their paper on time.
Road Bumps Faced By Secondary School Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring a Secondary School Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
School teachers often teach at a fast pace in hopes to complete the long syllabus. However, most students feel at a disadvantage as they cannot grasp concepts as quickly as their classmates. Private tuition focuses solely on one student and working hard to improve his weak areas. Furthermore, home tutors often teach at a pace the child can understand thus ensuring that the child can catch up to his lessons at school and better understand what is being taught.
Secondary school students often apply and commit to many after-school nonacademic activities such as sports and music. However, this decreases the amount of time they have to revise their lessons, do their homework and complete assignment’s. With hiring a private Secondary school tutor, parents are assured that their child is managing the little time they have and are using it effectively to complete all their tasks.
Students often do not speak up in class due to their lack of understanding and the fear of being ridiculed by their fellow peers. A benefit of private tuitions can be the consistent help in clearing misconceptions in topics and therefore having a better understanding of what’s going on in their lessons at school. This increased understanding can give them confidence to answer and ask questions in class as they are no longer worried about saying something wrong.
Students sometimes get demotivated when they cannot grasp and understand concepts as quickly as their peers in class. With the help of private tuition, the child is given undivided attention where concepts are taught at his learning pace as well as consistent help provided to clear his doubts and problems in the course. This consistent help can ensure that they are able to understand their lessons in school thus allowing them to be on the same academic level as their peers.
POA private home tutors are often passionate of the subject itself and having studied it deep enough to know its real-life applications. These examples and applications help students get more interested in a theoretical subject. With this developed interest as well as the tutors instilled passion, the students are motivated to work harder and earn better grades in the subject. Furthermore, this can also enhance their attitude towards studying and their readiness to learn more.
Secondary school home tutors with their years of experience can provide good advice to their students about current exams as well as important future decisions. The home tutors can advise students about tips and tricks they can use in their exams to score better marks as well as teaching them effective answering techniques and exam strategies, all of which will help them in their upcoming papers. Furthermore, home tutors also know the ins and outs of the education system thus with the child’s goal in mind, they can recommend various subject combinations and university courses he can take to fulfil his goals and dreams.
Shortlisting the Best Secondary School Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These Secondary School Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire a Secondary School Home Tutor?
- Students studying in Secondary schools often find it challenging to balance their academic and non-academic life. And oftentimes, students are forced to give up their hobbies to catch up with their subjects in school. However, with private tuitions, parents are assured that their child is studying effectively in the time they are given and therefore have free time to pursue other activities.
- Often times, students do not study well in their secondary schools which leads to chaos in their junior college. Since junior college requires the same concepts learnt in secondary school, students need to have a strong command over those concepts and their correct applications. Private tuition can ensure that children are focusing on perfecting their concepts and hence preparing them to learn advanced concepts in junior college.
- Secondary school students find it challenging to score good grades in their the O & N Level examinations. The examinations itself are hard to tackle and so students struggle to keep a good grade. However, with the help of private tuition where the tutor focuses solely on helping the child and teaching him various answering techniques as well as exam solutions, the students can be better prepped for their papers.
- Secondary school is an important deciding point for a child’s future where he can go on to junior college, polytechnic or ITE. Private tuition ensures that the child is studying effectively and gets good grades which can help him solidify a good future.
- Private home tutors can ensure that your child works very hard to study in the 4 years of secondary school. This is done by consistently supporting them and building up their confidence and reducing their stress levels.
Best Secondary School Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Secondary School Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Secondary School Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Secondary SChool Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
FamilyTutor empathizes with concerned parents looking for suitable and committed secondary school home tutors. Therefore, we house and engage the best Secondary school home tutors available in Singapore. Our tutor comes in different categories with diverse yet rewarding qualifications and thus have different rates. You cannot go wrong with our highly qualified MOE home tutors who have received special training in how to teach secondary school students. Whereas our part-time and full-time home tutors have various degrees and impressive past grades to showcase their strength and capability of teaching your child. No matter the level or school, our agency can provide hands-down excellent home tutors to help in your child’s comprehensive development as well as help to solidify a good career path. Get in touch with our agency today and find a tutor who fits all your needs be it academic or financial.