Rest Assured! We Have The Best JC Private Home Tutors In Singapore!
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Receive Personalized 1-to-1 JC Tuition Aimed to Focus on Students’ Learning Needs & Styles In the Safety and Comforts of Your Home
Additional Summarized Notes, Learning Materials, and Past-Year Practice Papers from Top Schools
Learn and Use Effective Examination Answering Techniques to Get Better Scores
Clear and Simple Discussions of Concepts to Clarify Confusions From Your Pick of 9,000+ Quality Junior College Tutors
Witness an Improvement in Your Grades to Achieve Your Academic Goals and Enter Your Ideal University and Degree
Learn to Apply Concepts Taught in Classes to Real-World Scenarios
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students struggle to learn and perfect 4 or more subjects in their junior college that too within 2 years.
They are often apprehensive of their performance in college and the grave impact it has on their immediate future.
JC students often struggle to keep up with the fast learning pace in their school and struggle to learn and study in the competitive JC environment.
The students often struggle to balance both non-academic and academic activities.
Students struggle to develop good skills such as leadership and management skills while also mastering their academic subjects.
JC students find it tough to memorize a large amount of workload given thus are not fully prepared for their papers.
Due to lack of practice and command over English, students struggle to structure and produce good essays for their general paper and social studies. Often times, students cannot grasp concepts very well thus restricting them from applying the concepts in questions and devising accurate solutions.
Due to lack of practice in handling practical equipment, performing the experiments and deducing accurate results JC students struggle in their official practical paper.
Road Bumps Faced By JC Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring a JC Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
JC home tutors have various qualifications and experiences is teaching students at this level. Therefore, they can provide the child with expert help and consistently clear any misconceptions or doubts they may have. Furthermore, possibly the biggest benefit that JC home tutors bring to the table is their ability to identify a child’s learning gaps and provide effective targeted help to bridge those gaps. Aside from this, home tutors with their years of experience can recognize common mistakes students make in their paper that often lose them precious marks. Thus ensuring that they are prepared to help students rectify and avoid those mistakes so they are not made in their final exams.
JC students often stress out when they have to balance both their academic and non-academic lives thus some students struggle to give time to homework while others contemplate leaving their hobbies. However, with hiring a private tutor parents are assured that their child is using their studying time effectively and is able to grasp their concepts as well as practice them. Furthermore, home tutors also help students study for their exams and tests in school so they do not lag behind or affect their grades. This help from a tutor can relive some of the academic stress students suffer from and allow them to have ample amount of time to play sports and commit to extra-curricular activities.
JC home tutors provide extra help from additional practice materials and resources. As some JC subjects require to learn about current affairs and general issues, JC home tutors help by providing notes of important issues to prepare students for their humanities subjects and descriptive essays. Lastly, the A-Level examination pattern is not easy to master. Home tutors provide their students with exposure to similar examination questions from past papers from different schools. The tutors help students solve then review them so the tutees are aware of the mistakes as well as learn about effective exam strategies that are preferred by many examiners.
Students studying in Junior college are bound to take at least one non-academic activity, this results in an added burden on top of their challenging subject combination. With the help of an effective tutor, students can learn how to manage their time and receive guidance and help in their assignment’s, tests and exams for school. Furthermore, home tutors also devise strategic plans to teach according to the child learning style and at a pace that he can grasp difficult A-Level concepts very easily. This can better prepare them for their official exams and help them keep up-to-date with their classwork.
Most universities now favor A-Level students as they are ripe with excellent academic records while also having non-academic and good leadership skills. This increases the pressure on students to do well in all aspects which can be challenging with their difficult courses and less time to study. However, Home tutors can help tackle the application process and guide students in their difficult subjects so they can acquire good grades and solidify a good career path.
Shortlisting the Best JC Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These JC Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire a JC Home Tutor?
- Mastering and perfecting 4 difficult subjects is no easy feat as well as moving from secondary school topics to junior school. This sudden change and burden can increase the pressure that a junior school student’s faces. Private tuition can ensure that our child spends his time focusing on his subjects and mastering its concepts. Furthermore, private home tutors can help students adapt to and understand difficult concepts included in their syllabus thus relieving some of their stress.
- Students in Junior college struggle to keep up and perform well in their assignments, this reduces the amount of time they have for their hobbies and non-academic activities. To ensure that your child has a healthy balance in both his school and personal life, private home tutors help students with their assignments and ensure that they are up-to-date with their classes.
- Mastering and perfecting the concepts of 4 or more subjects can be difficult to do in only 2 years. Furthermore, students wishing to receive excellent grades need to be able to tackle the difficult examination questions as well as correctly apply their concepts. Hiring a private tutor allows students to follow a strict learning schedule which focuses on their weak areas and ensures that they have a good practice of their concepts and topics. Therefore, JC home tutors often provide their students with learning materials such as notes and past papers that they can solve to get a better understanding of the questions that appear in the paper.
- Often time’s students struggle to answer questions in the paper because they lack practice and exposure to different types of questions. This greatly affects their marks and thus their overall grade. Private home tutors can help expose your child to different types of questions with the help of their collection of past papers from different schools. Furthermore, students can also learn from their home tutors on how to tackle similar questions and score good marks in their paper.
- JC students do not only need to concern about their A-Level exams but also their future. Hence having a good command over their A-Level concepts can ensure that students can have a smooth transition to difficult university courses. Furthermore, students have to get good grades to be considered for good university programs. Therefore, private home tutors can ensure that their students get their target grades and are able to enter good universities and courses.
- JC home tutors can also be great mentors for struggling JC students and advise them the right university courses and options that they can pursue in order to achieve their dream job or goal.
Best JC Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy JC Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides JC Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 JC Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
A-Level examinations are possibly the most difficult and challenging exams that a child has to struggle through. However, they are an essential factor in deciding a child’s immediate future, therefore doing well in the A-Levels and scoring good grades is very important. Our agency, FamilyTutor empathizes with the struggling JC students and thus provides and recommends the best JC home tutors to help them overcome these hurdles. Our pool of experienced and qualified home tutors can help you or your child with their A-Level subjects and provide extra help through their collected practice materials. It should also be noted that our home tutors are kind and patient and want to bring out the best in your child. Request from FamilyTutor today and hire a tutor that is suitable to your needs.
When the comparison between Junior college and polytechnic was placed in 2016, it was deduced that 70% of students studying in junior college are selected in local universities. And it is no secret that entering and studying in a Junior college is difficult, with the increased workload and advanced topics. However, JC students are still better prepared for their future. So don’t let your child suffer through his 2 years in JC, hire expert help to help him improve his grades and his future.