JC Physics Tuition
Looking For A Dependable
JC Physics Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
What To Expect From FamilyTutor
Receive Professional Help in Tough JC Level Physics Concepts and Topics
Step-By-Step Help in Quantitative Physics Calculations and Formula Application
Receive Notes, Materials, and Past Year Exam Papers from Other Schools
Gain an In-Depth Understanding of Physics Beyond the Tertiary Level
Catch Up on JC Physics Work from the Comfort of your Home
Schedule Extra Physics Lessons for Last Minute Doubt Clarifications Before Exams
Receive Exam and Time Management Tips
Ace Your A Level Physics Examinations
Select Your JC Physics Tutor from Our Pool of 5,000+ Top Physics Tutors
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Challenges Faced by JC Physics Students in Singapore
- The concepts covered are in more depth compared to those studied in Secondary school
- Students find it difficult to memorize important definitions, concepts, and principles in JC Physics
- Physics student often face problems understanding the formulas and concepts
- Due to having poor command in Math, students fail to simplify and derive formulas in JC Physics
- They often get confuses between formulas in JC Physics i.e. the point charge and uniform electric field
- They fail to understand related concepts i.e. forces, circular motions, electromagnetism
- In kinetics, students get confused by projectile motion and velocities
- In dynamics, students fail to understand and apply the conservation of momentum principle
- In forces, students are unable to identify important forces such as up-thrust and fail to develop accurate free-body diagrams
- In the First law of thermodynamics, students fail to realize important differences such as the difference between work done on and work is done by.
- In D.C circuits, students fail to apply concepts and formulas to calculate combined resistance and set up accurate circuits
- In electromagnetic induction, they often get confused between magnetic fluxes and the different concepts mentioned i.e. Faraday’s law
- In Quantum physics, JC students fail to understand abstract concepts such as the speed of light and other waves
- For Nuclear physics, they often find it challenging to apply concepts to locate precise answers such as the decay of an element.
Benefits of Engaging a JC Physics
Benefits of Engaging JC Physics Home Tuition
Often times, students in JC Physics find it challenging to keep up with the fast learning pace at school. Therefore, with hiring a private tutor, students can learn according to their own pace as other students are not included. Furthermore, private tuition can help consistently clear a student’s misconceptions and doubts, so he doesn’t lag behind in his classes.
The private tutors who teach JC Physics are known to have a great passion for the subject as most of them are trained in teaching Physics according to the MOE syllabus or have studied in a field closely related to physics i.e. astronomy or theoretical physics. Therefore, their commitment to the subject as well as to teaching their JC Physics students is unwavering. With hiring a private tutor, parents are ensured that the tutor is completely devoted to helping their child by using various materials and diagrams to catch their attention. Furthermore, JC Physics private tutors, having more experience, can explain concepts better as well as give tips and tricks to students of how best to attempt the question in their paper.
To know how to apply a particular concept is very important for JC Physics students, therefore, they need to have a strong command over their concepts and be able to use them in their papers. With hiring a private tutor, students can be benefited with additional practice materials. The resources can vary from past papers to topical questions, all of which can greatly help JC Physics students in perfecting and practicing their concepts. Furthermore, some private tutors also craft their own notes to help students with their revision.
Physics private tutors not only supply notes but important tricks and methods that can help a student get extra marks in the paper. Furthermore, physics private tutors often teach students various different methods to attempt a question, so students can work with the ones they find easiest. Aside from that, with their experience, private tutors are well aware of effective answering techniques and exam strategies which the student can use in their paper.
Students studying in A-Levels often have large goals that they wish to accomplish after their universities such as those pursuing to be a doctor or an engineer. Private tutors can greatly help in this aspect by providing advice about subject combinations, future careers and university options.
Choosing The Right JC Physics Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In A JC Physics Home Tutor
- It is very important to engage a tutor who has immense knowledge and expertise over the subject. Our private tutors range from MOE & NIE trained tutor, part-time private tutors and full-time private tutors all of which have qualifications to teach JC Physics to struggling students. Furthermore, parents should ensure that their tutor has the ability to teach the concepts as well as solve questions that your child may have.
- FamilyTutor understands how important it is to find an effective tutor thus in this case one who is competent in teaching Physics to children. Therefore, we recommend only those private tutors who have majored in Physics or have academic qualifications related to the subject. Furthermore, we also provide any grades they may have obtained in JC Physics when they were studying in junior college.
- The A-Level physics syllabus changes every few years and this change greatly impacts the content and the examination format. Therefore, an important quality to look for in a JC Physics tutor is his familiarity and practice of the latest syllabus. Furthermore, private tutors must be able to teach the content accurately as well as advise and teach students effective answering techniques which cater to the new examination format. It is no secret that A-Levels is a deeper view of the entire syllabus, not only does a student need to know his topics but he needs to have full command of their correct application in questions. Therefore, a tutor must be able to help a student with their application skills as well as teach students how to interpret a particular question to derive the best answer.
- FamilyTutor responsibly selects private tutors as per a client’s requests. Therefore, we engage only those private tutors who have a good familiarity with the latest syllabus. Furthermore, we also enlist their past and present students so clients can judge their experience and suitability to teach their child.
- Students and clients often worry about the commitment and dedication of a recommended tutor. Often time private tutors have other commitments and therefore postpone sessions or completely halt the project. This inconsistency can cause a bad impact on the students as tutoring helps to clear their doubts on a daily basis. Therefore, when looking for a tutor, it is critical to find one who is truly committed to helping your child till the end of his A-Levels. It should be noted that hiring a long-term committed teacher would benefit the child the most since the tutor is well aware of the child weaknesses and his learning style and is devoted to following throughout his junior college.
- FamilyTutor understands the effect of the inconsistency of sessions on a student’s education. Therefore, we responsibly recommend hard-working and committed private tutors who want nothing but the best for your child. We ensure this by arranging good communication between the client and tutor so problems such as commitments can be thoroughly discussed.
- Effective private tutors often come with various resources and materials which can help students in their practice as well as their revision of concepts. Therefore, when looking for a tutor, it is critical to look for someone who can provide these resources to your child. Furthermore, some private tutors craft their own notes and formula sheets to help with the child’s revision. Aside from this, they are also well-versed in how to provide targeted help which can come in the form of practice questions and exercises to help students in their weak areas. These notes and materials can help students revise effectively thus saving more time to practice other important things i.e. exam strategies and answering techniques
- FamilyTutor does well to indicate which private tutors have these materials in their possession and can provide them to your children. These resources can be a deciding point for clients in their selection process for a suitable tutor.
- Finding testimonials and past recommendations can greatly help analyze a tutor’s effectiveness and capability of teaching your child. Therefore, an important quality to search for is their testimonials and feedback from past clients and students. The recommendations do well to highlight their capability as well as their strengths in teaching H2 Physics. This could greatly impact your decision for a tutor, as one with a good testimonial base are proven to be quite effective in helping your child compared to those with no testimonials
- FamilyTutor enlists all of a tutor’s testimonials within their tutor profiles. This is done to ensure clients that are private tutors are safe to engage with and can guarantee only grade improvements in your child’s subject.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting JC Physics Home Tuition
- JC Physics is considered a very important prerequisite for university courses such as engineering, medical, physics, astronomy etc. Therefore, students wishing to opt for such courses need to have a good score in their JC Physics exams as well as good command over their Physics concepts.
- Hiring a private tutor early would help get a head start on the advanced topics in JC Physics. Therefore, tuition can greatly help the difficult transition from secondary school physics to JC Physics.
- Often times, students build up misunderstandings in their course and thus cannot interpret and answer questions correctly. With hiring a private JC Physics tutor, you can be ensured that your doubts are cleared, and you are studying in the most effective way. Furthermore, private tutors can advise students of various tricks they can use for their paper in memorizing their concepts and definitions.
- The concepts taught in A-Levels are complex and advanced but still lack the depth taught in the university. By hiring a physics tutor, you receive expert help in the subject, one who is willing to share the heavy and intriguing concepts taught in university to help you better understand JC Physics concepts. This can also help students get interested in the subject and be willing to study more readily.
Best JC Physics Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy JC Physics Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides JC Physics Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 JC Physics Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
JC Physics can be a daunting subject to study and students often find themselves stuck when learning its advanced concepts. FamilyTutor understands these struggles and engages you with private tutors who can effectively break down complex concepts into simpler more understandable pieces. These can be easier to grasp thus increasing a child’s confidence. If you are looking for an effective and experienced JC Physics tutor, sign up with FamilyTutor today and select through our qualified recommendations.
Physics students are prepared and trained to work for high-end sectors such as the government or private organizations as stated by the Stanford University. Therefore, it is evident that physics is a resourceful subject and an essential skill to have. Start early and understand your concepts before you lose the chance.
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
History as a subject requires a lot of memorization of different names, places, events, and dates which are deemed important and noteworthy. This single reason is why students tend to lean towards other subjects when asked what their favorite subject is. But what if there are ways to improve how to memorize these dates, names places, and events that occurred in the past.