Looking For A Dependable Math Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
What To Expect From FamilyTutor
Receive Specialized 1 to 1 Maths Lessons Tailored To Student’s Needs
Custom-Fit and Specialized Maths Materials from Results-Proven Tutors
Adequate Practice Papers & Timed Practices To Improve Maths Examination Skills
Clarification of Mathematics Concepts At Student’s Pace
Maths Tuition Lessons At The Comfort and Safe Environment Of Home
Dedicated Maths Tutors Who Are Able To Provide Support After Tuition Hours
Increased Confidence and Passion for Maths
Guaranteed Maths Grade Improvements
Select From The Best of 9,000+ Maths Tutors In Our Database
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Challenges Faced by Math Students in Singapore
- Students often find word problems in Math challenging and lack the understanding of how to break them down and effectively solve them.
- Students don’t understand algebraic equations.
- They face difficulty when using and drawing the “model method”.
- Students often have weak concepts in Mathematics due to lack of practice i.e. Trigonometry, Algebra, Complex numbers.
- Fail to use effective methods to solve problems.
- Students often make careless mistakes in their exam papers.
- Inability to complete the paper due to inefficient time management skills and exam strategies.
- Lack of practice with using important Mathematic tool i.e. graphic calculators.
Benefits of Engaging a Math
Benefits of Engaging Math Home Tuition
Often time’s students have problems asking questions or clearing doubts in class because of either fear of being ridiculed or even lack of understanding. However, with a private tutor, the student is given undivided attention on a daily basis where the student’s doubts and misconceptions can be easily cleared on the spot. Furthermore, private tutors plan out effective schedules based on the student himself and his weaknesses.
To master the various methods and strategies used in Mathematics, a student needs to practice multiple times until he is able to do it effortlessly and without any help. But the initial proper guidance is given by private tutors who aim to solidify and teach various methods to the student and practice the ones that are the most efficient. Furthermore, with years of experience being a tutor, they come to accumulate exercises, practice questions and past papers all of which can be very helpful to the current student.
It is no secret that good grades and increased understanding of the subject are a huge motivation for many students to likewise do well in other classes and subjects. A positive cycle encourages a student to consistently work hard and study. Therefore, sign up for a Math tutor with the FamilyTutor and engage your child in effective Mathematics tuition today which will no doubt have a positive effect on his other subjects.
Math home private tutors have a simple yet interesting teaching style which varies for each student that they teach. Private tutors are beneficial for the reason that they clear your child’s misconceptions on the spot, this consistent help encourages the child to improve in his studies and hence motivates them to concentrate on their lessons. Furthermore, with the tutor’s unfailing efforts of providing various facts and solutions in the subject as well as their consistent improvements in grades increase a child’s interest in the subject and motivate them to learn more.
Math home private tutors, with their many experiences, know what and what not to do when revising for the official examinations. These advice and effective tips and tricks are passed from teacher to student to ensure that the student revises what is most important and aces their final exams. Furthermore, private tutors can also advise about subject combinations and which career options will favor the child that they are teaching.
Choosing The Right Math Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In A Math Preschool Home Tutor
- Current and prior experiences are very critical when hiring a tutor. With experience, a client is guaranteed that the particular tutor can understand and teach the content that their student is studying. Therefore, it is important to look at a tutor’s prior and current experience when hiring them for your child, to make certain that the tutor has the capabilities to teach the right concepts and skills to your child.
- We at FamilyTutor provide detailed tutor profiles within which we list their experiences and qualifications. For the selection process, we recommend only those private tutors who have either current or past experience in teaching the requested subject at that particular level.
- Resources are very important and beneficial for students in order to clear their concepts and help them in their last-minute revisions. Experienced Math home private tutors have collected or had access to various resources from mind maps, formula sheets, practice questions, customized exercises and past papers. All these are passed to their current students for them to solidify their concepts and not waste time developing effective revision strategies and materials.
- We at FamilyTutor clearly state whether our recommended tutor can provide your children with those materials or not. This can ease your selection and hiring process considerably.
- Academic achievements and qualification are very important when looking for an effective tutor. Math home private tutors who are chosen and recommended essentially have scored a good grade in their own national examinations. Furthermore, other qualification can also increase their effectiveness to teach and convey concepts, such as a degree in Mathematics or any other engineering fields.
- We at FamilyTutor provide detailed tutor profiles which also include a tutor’s qualifications and academic achievements. This gives you the chance to gauge and select the perfect tutor for your child, one you are certain will be able to efficiently teach them.
- It is very important to hire a tutor who is up-to-date with the changes made in the MOE syllabus since these changes govern how the assessments and exams will be marked hence the child’s grades depend on heavily on these very changes. Furthermore, it is essential that the tutor is well-versed in the objectives and goals places in the examination curriculum, this is to ensure that the content taught to the student is according to the MOE syllabus. However, there are multiple diplomas a tutor may have which can alter how he teaches the student. An example of this could be the IBDP, whose content is very similar to that of A-Levels however both their assessments are marked in completely different ways. Hence a parent should review all qualifications a tutor has before hiring him for their child long term.
- We at FamilyTutor facilitate each client with proper qualifications of the tutor they wish to hire.
- This applies to all subjects you are acquiring tuition for. A good quality to look for in private tutors is their commitment and dedication to your child. This is ensured through effective communication between the tutor and client, where the client continuously puts their view forth to the tutor so their expectations are in the tutor’s mind. Furthermore, Math is a subject which requires consistent help and practice. Therefore, finding a committed tutor who is willing to work and answer consistently for the child’s doubts is a quality that parents should keep in mind when looking for a suitable tutor.
- At FamilyTutor service, we cater to your requirements and guarantee that effective communication between both parties is present. Furthermore, we also ensure that our clients’ needs and expectations are heard and understood as well as sufficient acts are taken for them.
- An important quality of Math home private tutors is their ability to identify the student’s weaknesses in the first few lessons conducted. Once those are identified and taken into consideration, the tutor focuses on improving them as well as generating customized practice exercises for the students help.
- We at FamilyTutor recommend and select the best private tutors for your child. These private tutors are also well-versed in how to identify weaknesses as well as provide sufficient fast-improvement help for them.
- Consistently good feedback, as well as recommendations from both previous students and clients, can show how effective the tutor actually is. Therefore, by looking at testimonials, new clients can base assumptions of whether the tutor will be a perfect fit for their child.
- FamilyTutor service provides each private tutors testimonials which are given in their profiles. These can guarantee that your student will be in safe and efficient hands as well as guaranteeing a bright future.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting Math Home Tuition
- Mathematics is a core subject taught through all levels of the Singaporean education system. From pre-school to primary and lastly, to secondary, children are bound to learn this subject. Hence to do well and score well in it is especially important. Thus hiring a private Math tutor will ensure that your child is doing consistently well in the subject and is committed to acquiring good grades.
- The syllabus taught in Mathematics throughout all years of the education system and even in higher education is all interlinked. Basic foundational skills and tricks are very important. Hence with a solid base, students can ace any examination with a little extra work.
- Unlike other subjects where marks are never given a 100%, Mathematics is an exemption. In this subject, students can excel to the max.
- The skills and concepts taught in Math are also adapted by other core subjects i.e. Physics, chemistry etc. hence solid concepts in Math will guarantee good grades in other core subjects.
- This core subject is related to multiple other fields in higher education hence acquiring good marks can open up opportunities to study in various courses i.e. Engineering, Statistics, Physics and even astronomy.
Best Math Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Mathl Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Math Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Math Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Our agency strives to recommend and select private tutors that have expansive qualities as well as relevant qualifications and grades to teach your child. We engage private tutors with effective degrees and diplomas to teach your child their syllabus such as MOE and NIE trained private tutors or even private tutors with diplomas in Mathematics. It should be noted that many students who have acquired our services have had considerable improvements in their subject and exams. Furthermore, our private tutors are highly committed to their students, using multiple effective strategies as well as working around the clock to devise a plan that is most suitable to their learning.
With reference to The Straight times, the Mathematics syllabus of Singapore is one of the most developed ones in the world. Making use of this fantastic opportunity can help children with their further education immensely so don’t waste time, acquire our services today and hire an effective and committed Math tutor for your child.
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
History as a subject requires a lot of memorization of different names, places, events, and dates which are deemed important and noteworthy. This single reason is why students tend to lean towards other subjects when asked what their favorite subject is. But what if there are ways to improve how to memorize these dates, names places, and events that occurred in the past.