On A Hunt For The Perfect O-Level Physics Private Home Tuition Teachers In Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Receive Private Tuition and Catch Up on O-Level Physics Work and Topics from the Comfort of your Home
Step-By-Step Guidance and Simplified Discussions in Quantitative Physics Calculations and Formula Application
Receive Summarized Notes, Learning Materials, and Past Year Exam Papers from Other Schools
Gain Deeper Understanding and Appreciate Real-World Application of Physics Beyond the Tertiary Level
Learn Exam and Time Management Tips for Your O-Level Physics from Our Pool of 5,000+ Top Physics Tutors
Schedule Additional Physics Lessons to Clear Last Minute Confusions and Ace Your O-Level Physics Examinations
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students often struggle when working with invisible objects in topics like forces and energy.
They lack a proper understanding of concepts hence fail to explain them clearly. Due to ineffective memorization techniques, they fail to remember important definitions needed in the exam. Students often find it challenging to memorize important formulas and principles.
They fail to correctly interpret the question and know which of the given data in useful for the solution.
Physics students often forget to convert to Base units in their calculations. They make careless mistakes in their calculations hence compromising their marks.
They also have poor command over math concepts such as differentiation and graphs and often get confused in the first part of a question and so cannot follow through with the rest of the parts.
Due to lack of practice, cannot design and describe accurate experiments and use ineffective exam strategies leading to an unfinished paper.
Road Bumps Faced By O-Level Physics Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring an O-Level Physics Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Students often don’t understand the depth and importance of a subject since they are only taught basics and formulas in schools. However, an O-Level Physics tutor can provide examples and real-life applications of concepts, thus piquing the interest of bored students. Furthermore, with diagrams and visuals, tutors can teach difficult concepts in a way that they are easier to grasp. This would instill more interest and passion in the student for Physics and motivate him to learn more readily.
Often times, students have built up various misconceptions in topics and cannot clear them in class due to the fear of being ridiculed by their peers. However, with the help of an O-Level Physics tutor, students can clear their misconceptions and doubts on the spot and that too consistently. Therefore, the students know how to use and apply the concepts they have learnt in the questions they are given. Furthermore, with the absence of other peers, students are more comfortable in asking questions and answering them with their O-Level Physics tutor.
To understand the concepts in Physics is hard and challenging. However, with the help of an O-Level Physics tutors, students can be taught at their own pace with the help of various interesting methods such as illustrations and diagrams. These are simple means of explaining a concept and are more easily grasped by students as well as their applications and relevance in the exam questions
With the experience of the given subject, O-Level Physics tutors can give helpful advice including tips and tricks of how to best score marks and ace the paper. Furthermore, with their experience in the education system, they are well aware of the important decisions that are made, such as subject combinations, career options and university prospects. They are also familiar with the grades and subjects required to get into a Physics-related field if a child is interested in studying the subject for his undergraduate studies.
Tutors often have various effective tricks up their sleeves, sometimes they are in the form of study materials that can help a child in his revision and preparation of the exam. O-Level Physics tutors can supply customized notes and formula sheets to their students so they can revise their concepts in the last few weeks before the paper. Furthermore, tutors also have various exam papers which can help a student practice for the exam in his exam strategies, answering techniques and help him rectify careless mistakes so he doesn’t make them in the official paper.
Shortlisting the Best O-Level Physics Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These O-Level Physics Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire an O-Level Physics Home Tutor?
- Physics concepts teach a student how things occur in our day-to-day life such as how electricity is transferred or the forces that act upon a car in its rest and moving state. Therefore, a better understanding of these concepts will teach a child about developments and technological advancements i.e. computers and drones.
- O-Level Physics not only teaches you physical phenomena’s, but other important skills that help a child in their later life. Analytical skills, observational skills and problem-solving skills all of which will help them in their further education and adult life are taught in O-Level Physics. Thus, hiring a private tutor would enable your child to effortlessly and correctly learn these skills and use them in their exam.
- Most O-Level Physics concepts revolve around invisible objects hence making them difficult to grasp for some students. With hiring a private O-Level Physics tutor, parents can be reassured that their child is learning these concepts in simpler ways such as illustrations and diagrams which make them easier to grasp for students.
- Both O-Level Physics and A-level Physics are connected in terms of the syllabus. However, the topics and concepts taught in A-Levels are extended on the basic concepts of O-Levels. Therefore, to ensure that you have a smooth transition from secondary school to junior college, hiring a private O-Level Physics tutor would help you perfect the basic concepts so you can easily understand the advanced ones.
- O-Level Physics is considered a prerequisite for highly demanded courses such as mathematics, engineering, medicine and Physics. Therefore, to have a higher chance of getting into these universities and courses, students need to score well in their O-Level Physics exam which can be guaranteed by hiring an O-Level Physics tutor.
Best O-Level Physics Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy O-Level Physics Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides O-Level Physics Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 O-Level Physics Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
FamilyTutor recommends numerous tutors who are all highly experienced and committed to teaching their clients. We offer three categories, MOE tutors, part-time and full-time tutors. Their experience is unmatched as well as their devotion to both O-Level Physics as well as helping your child improve. Through our various testimonials, we ensure our clients that our recommended tutors are nothing short of effective in helping children jump from a failing grade to an A1 or an A2. Furthermore, they are capable of teaching your child the right content according to the latest MOE syllabus as well as providing additional practice materials so students can perfect and apply their concepts.
Stanford University highlights Physics to be a rich and versatile subject that can train a child for various academic and personal events in their life. Hence having an early start to the subject’s concepts through an O-Level Physics tutor can train your child for his later life. So contact our team and find one of the best O-Level Physics tutors to train your child for his academic and personal life!