Looking To Hire A Reliable Malay Private Home Tuition Teacher In Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
1-to-1 Malay Home Tuition From Our Pool of 12,000+ Experienced Malay Tutors for Student’s Learning Needs
Expert Quality Explanations And Discussions For Every Component of the Malay Language Subject
Amplified Interest And Deeper Understanding Of Malay As A Subject and Language
Gain Insights and Improvement in Scoring and Academic Grades in Malay, Including Writing and Comprehension
Learn Malay Tuition At the Convenience of Your Schedule and Safety of Your Home
Receive Consolidated Malay Summary Notes, Practice Exercises, Materials and Past Year Papers From Top Schools
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$25-$30/hr||$35-$40/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$35/hr||$35-$50/hr||$60-$70/hr|
|P4 - P6||$30-$40/hr||$40-$55/hr||$65-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$35-$45/hr||$45-$60/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$40-$50/hr||$45-$65/hr||$75-$95/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$60-$80/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$35-$45/hr||$45-$65/hr||$70-$125/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$40-$55/hr||$55-$75/hr||$80-$130/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$70-$100/hr||$90-$130/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$150/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
They lack proper practice in their grammar as well as good vocabulary to attempt comprehension and composition questions.
Students often do not practice their oral communication skills and hence fail to pronounce words correctly or speak fluently in their paper.
Malay Students find it challenging when attempting comprehension questions as they do not fully understand its requirements.
Students fail to memorize large amounts of content and hence cannot structure good descriptive essays.
They do not fully understand the proverbs in the Malay language and lack of proper answering techniques which can help them score high marks.
They also cannot speak or use the language on a daily basis hence decreasing their fluency.
Due to ineffective exam strategies, students studying Malay cannot finish the paper on time.
Road Bumps Faced By Malay Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring a Malay Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
While schoolteachers rush to complete the syllabus, private Malay tuition works to set a child in a comfortable environment where he is taught according to his learning style. The environment also allows the student to freely ask questions and clear doubts. This consistent and strategic help can ensure that the student improves in all aspects of the language and that too within a short time.
Shortlisting the Best Malay Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These Malay Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire a Malay Home Tutor?
- Malay is widely spoken in countries such as Malaysia and Brunei. Learning the language and having strong communication skills can increase your chances to study or work in these countries.
- Much like other languages, the Malay language stays the same throughout the Singaporean education system in terms of content. Therefore, good basic skills in vocabulary, speaking and writing can ensure a smooth transition through the system.
- Scoring well in languages can be difficult as immense fluency in writing and speaking is required. With the help of a private tutor, you can achieve comprehensive development and hence be able to score an excellent grade.
- A good overall GPA gives students the right to choose their subjects at higher levels. Therefore, once a student passes in his O-Levels Malay subject, he can focus on more important subjects in A-Levels.
- Passing either A-Levels Malay or O-Levels Higher Malay is extremely essential for students wishing to get accepted into universities. With a bad grade, however, they lose most of their options and cannot apply for highly popular university courses. Therefore, it is good to get an early start on tuition and study effectively before it’s too late.
Best Malay Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Malay Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Malay Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Malay Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Our agency houses the best Malay tutors in all of Singapore who has numerous testimonials displaying their strengths and capabilities of helping struggling students to improve in their Malay. Irrespective of their wages and qualifications, our tutor be it MOE, part-time or full-time tutors, can help your child in their holistic development in the Malay subject. Furthermore, our tutors are experienced in highlighting learning gaps and providing targeted help to improve them as well as provide helpful practice materials so they can improve in their speaking, writing, and listening skills. Request a tutor from FamilyTutor today and watch your child improve his grades.
They are many reasons why one should learn the language from business purposes to developing good relations in Malaysia. Therefore, hire an effective Malay tutor today and invest in your child’s near future.