Hiring A Trustworthy N-Level Private Home Tuition Teacher In Singapore Should Be Hassle-Free!
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Witness Consistent Progress and Improvement in Your N-Level Academic Grades and Goals
Maximized Learning and Retention Through Relevant and Updated N-Level Learning Materials and Assessment Tools
Customized 1-to-1 N-Level Tuition According Student’s Learning Needs and Styles
Fun And Compelling N-Level Tuition to Develop Deeper Understanding and Enticement in Learning
Increased Interest In N-Level Subjects Through Fun And Engaging Lessons from the Best of Tutors
Expert Assistance and Supervision in Answering School Homework And Exams Preparation
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students in this age group are often distracted by non-academic activities, thus, decreasing their interest in their subjects.
Since teachers in secondary schools teach at a fast pace, most students fail to understand concepts and keep up with their lessons.
Students struggle to understand complex concepts included in their course.
They often get overwhelmed by the large content that they have to memorize.
They lack effective answering techniques through which they can score high marks.
Secondary school students come to collect several misconceptions and doubts in their subjects.
Students are unaware of the correct applications of their concepts thus fail to answer questions with their help. Students lack confidence in their studies which restricts them from performing well
They are unable to finish their paper on time. They are unable to identify and improve their week concepts
Road Bumps Faced By N-Level Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring a N-Level Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Often time’s students are unaware of the mistakes they are making until they are pointed out. With the help of private tuition, students are able to recognize and get help in such concepts as well as learn how to avoid their mistakes from being repeated in their official paper. Furthermore, Home tutors are also well informed of difficult topics that most students struggle in and thus can devise effective methods to convey these concepts to struggling students.
Shortlisting the Best N-Level Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These N-Level Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire a N-Level Home Tutor?
- Students are divided into different systems on the basis of their PSLE results. However, most students are unaware of their right potential and feel inferior when put into a low stream. Therefore, with the help of private tuition students can realize their potential and work hard to live up to their capabilities.
- Students studying in N-Level are often distracted by other activities and cannot focus on their studies. By hiring a private tutor, students can start to develop a flow in which they prioritize their studies and learn good studying habits such as reading and practicing.
- Since A-Levels requires students to have a strong command over their N-Level concepts and be able to implement them correctly, students need to especially work hard to develop these skills in order to have an easier transition to more advanced topics. Private home tutors can help to ensure that a student studies well and perfects his concepts before it is too late.
- The marks a student score in his N-Level subjects can decide his options in secondary 5 such as ITE, Polytechnic or O-Levels. With the help of private home tutors, students can understand their concepts and learn how to tackle examination questions. This can help them ace their N-Level exams and open up various opportunities for them in the immediate future.
- N-Level home tutors can be great mentors for their students. They can help in both academic and personal problems as well as evaluating numerous future career options their student can take after their examinations.
Best N-level Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy N-Level Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides N-Level Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 N-Level Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
FamilyTutor believes that all students, no matter which system they study in, are capable of great things. And with a little push and a helping hand, they can come to recognize their true potential thus motivating them to work hard to prove their excellence and capabilities. We provide this push with the help of our experienced and qualified N-Level home tutors. Not only do our home tutors have the capability to teach your child but can help improve their concepts, provide them with additional practice materials and mentor them for both their present and future life. So contact us and find home tutors who not only help to improve your grades but also boost your confidence in yourself and your education. Hire from FamilyTutor today.
Today Online highlights many N-Level students who worked hard and reached for their dreams. Therefore, it is evident that no matter what system you study in, you are capable of doing great things only if you work hard and truly believe. So if you are struggling, request for a helping hand from FamilyTutor agency and watch yourself change for the better.
Tutor Request Form
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
There is no one size fits all approach to teaching, but how does extroversion and introversion affect learning? Let’s discuss how teaching methods vary.