Looking For A Dependable
A-Level Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Learn High Quality A-Level Tuition from the Comprehensive List of Credible and Expert Tutors
1-to-1 A-Level Tuition Personalized for Varied Student Needs and Learning Styles
Modern and Innovative A-Level Learning Materials and Assessment Techniques to Enhance Learning
Responsive and Friendly Top Quality Customer Service from Our Reliable Tuition Agents
Fun And Interesting A-Level Tuition Designed to Entice Active Learning
Select the Best Home Tutor for You From Our Database of Over 8,000 Experienced A-Level Tutors
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
As A-Level grades decide the options a student can pursue higher education, students are often anxious and stressed about their performance in their A-Level subjects. Most students are overwhelmed by the topics in their syllabus and the idea of learning them in 2 short years.
They struggle to keep up with the rest of their classmates and the teacher’s fast pace. A-Level students are often scared to lag behind from the rest of their classmates
They struggle to manage both their non-academic and academic activities. They get stressed and find it difficult to cope with the learning pace as they are only given 2 years to learn and perfect their subjects.
Often , they are confused on the correct applications of concepts, formulas and principles in their questions. They cannot properly structure their opinions and thoughts when answering questions in their General paper and social studies.
They get stressed when giving their paper in a competitive and uncomfortable environment. Due to lack of practice, they cannot perform accurate experiments and deduce accurate results. And due to ineffective exam strategies, the students fail to finish their paper on time.
Road Bumps Faced By A-Level Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring an A-Level Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
For subjects such as social studies and history, students need content concerning important issues to help them structure and write good essays. However, they struggle to find good content. Aside from this, many students struggle to attempt difficult questions in their exam paper and as they do not have sufficient practice in applying their concepts and tackling questions. With the help of private home tuition, the student can be given good notes which can help them prepare for essays. Furthermore, home tutors also help students attempt past papers of their subject, this teaches them how to tackle exam questions as well as tips and tricks they can use to perform accurate calculations.
Since most A-Level examiners do not release ideal answers for the questions given in the past papers, students are often confused and fail to structure their answers correctly. However, Private home tutors who have years of experience teaching a particular subject can provide ideal answers and show their students how to structure their answers according to the right interpretation of the question. Furthermore, home tutors work hard to improve a child’s weak areas and teach them so they are fully prepared for their A-Level exam. Aside from this, home tutors can provide helpful advice on how to tackle difficult questions in the paper.
Most A-Level students struggle to keep up with their lessons at schools and before they can fully review and understand a certain topic, the lesson has already progressed onto the next topic in the syllabus. With private home tuition, your child can get consistent guidance in clearing their misconceptions in topics and helping them to keep up with the class. Furthermore, many home tutors help their students to keep up with their assignments and perform well in class.
Universities search and consider A-Level students who have excellent academic and non-academic portfolios, this means that students need to participate in more activities as well as score high marks in their A-Level exams. However, most A-Level students cannot balance both their activities hence causing them to lag behind in lessons. With the help of private home tuition, your child can spend time effectively studying as well as improving in all of his components. This reduces the burden of academic stress on a child and ensures that they attain the right grades to get into a good university. Furthermore, this also frees up sufficient time that students can spend taking part in events and playing sports.
A-Level home tutors can also fulfil the role of a guidance counsellor quite well. As home tutors have good experience in teaching in the education system, they are aware of certain paths a student can take to acquire a good job. Therefore, with the help of private home tutors, students can analyze their dreams and goals. Which the tutor can use to recommend university programs and courses that can help them achieve their goal. Furthermore, home tutors can also give a good insight into a student’s other subjects and how best to improve them.
Shortlisting the Best A-Level Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These A-Level Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Get an A-Level
- Most students struggle in their A-Levels due to the increase in workload and commitments. It is no secret that universities consider students who are proficient in their academics and spirited in their extra-curricular activities. However, some students struggle to master and perfect their concepts in 2 years while others do not give substantial time to their non-academic commitments. Private home tuition not only helps students better manage their time but also gives them expert guidance when tackling their challenging course. This relives both their academic stress and frees up their time to indulge in extracurricular activities.
- Most teachers in school work at a fast pace, which most students cannot keep up with. However private home tuition can ensure that the child is learning at his own pace and is able to understand each concept before progressing with others in the syllabus. Furthermore, home tutors also work hard in teaching students effective ways through which they can tackle their exam questions.
- A-Level students are strictly advised to practice their concepts until they are perfect. However, even with the availability of practice materials, teachers fail to teach students how to tackle difficult questions and help them with their applications. Most students do not even review their mistakes or answers. However, private home tutors help their students practice and review their answers. This would help clear any misconceptions a student has as well as help rectify careless mistakes.
- The A-Level syllabus is covered in-depth and students need to be able to use their concepts to answer questions. This is achieved by strong understanding as well as exposure to various types of reoccurring questions. Private home tuition reassures parents that their child is getting the exposure he needs as well as helping him build a strong understanding of their concepts.
- To be selected into good university courses such as medicine, engineering and law, students need to have exemplary academic and non-academic portfolios. With private home tuition, students can get expert advice on their portfolios and excellent degree programs.
Best A-level Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy A-Level Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides A-Level Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 A-Level Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Our agency is aware of the struggles students face in their two years of A-Levels. Therefore, we engage a pool of experienced and qualified A-Level home tutors who are more than up to the task of helping you construct excellent portfolios and tutor you in the subjects you need help in. From MOE & NIE tutor, full-time home tutors and part-time home tutors, we engage the best Singapore has to offer and that too at affordable rates. Do not jeopardize your future by being careless, request a tutor from FamilyTutor today and witness yourself improve.
Channel News Asia highlights the importance of A-Levels in a child’s education, and we too have to agree. Not only does the A-Level system produce efficient and challenged minds but it also paves a way to a better future. Don’t waste time, our process is the fastest you will ever see.
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
Reading is a vital factor in a child’s learning process. It is where they learn new terms and ideas, as well as understand concepts not just in stories but also in other subjects such as Science or Math.