Looking For The Ideal Primary School Private Home Tuition Teachers In Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Personalized Learning Plan for Students’ Individual Learning Needs and Styles From Our Pool of 12,000+ Expert Primary School Tutors
Fun And Engaging 1-to-1 Tuition Focusing on Their Learning and Motivating Students
Clear and Simple Discussions of Challenging Concepts for All Primary School Subjects
Access to Supplemental Learning Resources and Practice Exercises From Expert Primary School Tutors
Increase Interest and Focus During Primary School Tuition in the Convenience and Safety of Your Home
Expert Guidance and Advice in Scoring Better For Each Component of Primary School Subjects
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Primary school students do not pay as much attention to their studies.
They cannot fully and effectively grasp the concepts taught in their lessons and lack the ability to keep up with lessons in both school and tuition.
Students often struggle to memorize large amount of work given in primary schools.
Primary school students lack the ability to effectively answer questions. They find the problems challenging and are not aware of the methods to solve them.
They also fail to use effective answering techniques in exams and are scared to speak up about doubts and misconceptions in class due to fear of taunts from fellow peers.
They often make careless mistakes in their official exams and fail to complete their papers due to ineffective exam strategies.
Road Bumps Faced By Primary Level Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring a Primary Level Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Students often learn at different speeds and styles when compared with each other. Furthermore, primary school teachers cannot entertain each student individually and teach them according to their style, this puts many students at a disadvantage. However, with primary school tutors, a one to one relation is developed between tutor and student. This guarantees that the schedule and pattern developed is the one best suited for the student as well as that critical attention is paid to the student’s weaknesses.
Shortlisting the Best Primary Level Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These Primary Level Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire a Primary Level Home Tutor?
- The education system adapted and used in Singapore can be difficult and challenging. For a young child, to encounter this system can lead to high pressure and stress of adapting to the new environment and increased workload. However, with primary school tutors, this pressure can be eased as undivided attention is provided to clear any misconceptions or doubts your child may have. Hence private tuitions can simplify your child’s learning journey in primary school.
- Primary schools are the first level which require students to take national examinations. Mastering these subjects for 6 years and then passing the PSLE’s will ensure that a child gets into good secondary schools and continue their education. Therefore, with proper and effective teaching acquired through tutors, children can be given good futures.
- Primary school education is a must for all citizens and children living in Singapore unless the child is enrolled in a religious school, has special needs or is being homeschooled. Since that is the case, passing and studying for the exams is very important. Therefore, in mastering the subjects and acing the exams, primary school tutors can be of immense help.
- Primary school teaches the basic fundamental concepts for each subject that will further be taught in higher levels. Mastering the basic concepts and skills in each subject is very important in order to graduate and study effectively in higher levels. Primary school tutors can ease this transition by teaching students the right concepts and clearing any doubts they may have before the course progresses too far.
- The first years of education are essentially important, and they help in the comprehensive development of a child’s education. Developing skills and learning habits are a big part of this development. Hence through proper guidance and support of a Primary school tutor, students can develop good habits and important skills which will no doubt help them in their future studies.
Best Primary Level Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Primary Level Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Primary Level Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Primary Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Many Singaporean parents worry about their children’s education especially with the impending doom of passing the PSLE exams after 6 years, this is why our agency aims to assist the worrisome parents in providing home tutors for their children as per their given requirements. In light of this, we accommodate and recommend three types of tutors each having different experiences and qualifications in teaching Primary school students. Our MOE and NIE certified, full time and part time tutors have immense experience in helping your children acquire the basic foundational skills needed to fulfill syllabus objectives as well as helping them excel in their exams. We at FamilyTutor hope to provide you with trustworthy and committed tutors who will no doubt help safeguard and brighten your child’s future.
Primary education governs the importance of a student more than his gender of family background, as stated by The Guardian. Therefore, investing in your child’s early education is important in developing his learning habits and his ability to understand and learn more effectively. Do not waste time, contact our team today and find a suitable tutor as per your request.
Want to find out more before deciding? Check out our Primary School Tuition blog now!
Tutor Request Form
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
Welcome to Primary School! The very first compulsory education in Singapore is Primary School education, where students aged 7-12 enter a proper education path involving homework, new things, friends and activities!
Being a home tutor means understanding how teaching a primary school student is different than teaching a secondary school student.
As we enter a new season, a new beginning with our child – Primary School, parents may be faced with the huge responsibility to make many right decisions.