Engaging A Reliable A-Math Private Home Tutor In Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Receive Personalised 1-to-1 A Maths Tuition for Different Student’s Needs and Learning Styles from the Comforts and Safety of Your Home
Committed and Devoted Maths Tutor Who Determines Student’s Weaknesses and Aim to Improve Them
Utilize Additional Learning Materials and Practice Papers to Improve A-Maths Skills and Examination Techniques
Clear and Simple Explanations of Mathematical Concepts and Steady Practice of the Application of the Concepts
Guaranteed Help and Guidance in Achieving A-Maths Academic Goals
Increasing A-Maths Tuition Student’s Interest and Confidence in Answering Difficult and Confusing A-Maths Questions and Problems
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
It is very common for students to struggle when understanding the question and identifying which concepts to apply to acquire the right solution.
Some students find it a challenge to factorize and evaluate an algebraic expression. Students often lack practice in drawing graphs for a given quadratic function.
They face problems when analyzing the data given in a question and how to use it accurately. Students often find themselves confused when applying and memorizing certain mathematical concepts for their exams.
A very common problem that students face is in differentiation and integration and how to solve their problems correctly. Students often make careless mistakes in their papers hence decreasing their marks. They also fail to finish the paper due to ineffective exam strategies and some students are not familiar and in the practice of using calculators or other tools.
Road Bumps Faced By A-Maths Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring an A-Math Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
When students cannot keep up with the pace they are taught in at school, they start to lose focus and have more and more doubts. These constant misunderstandings result in them falling behind in the lesson. However, with hiring a committed A-Math tutor, parents are assured that their child’s misconceptions are cleared on a daily basis and they become up-to-date with their school lessons. It should also be noted that devoted tutors work on a child’s weaknesses and consistently try various ways to improve them.
Shortlisting the Best A-Math Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These A-Math Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Get an A-Maths Home Tutor?
- Many subjects in O–Level open up options for students in the junior college or subject combinations they wish to take in A-Levels. The same is the case for A-Math, it opens up options for students to take H2 level Mathematics in their junior college. Therefore, doing well in A-Math is very critical for students who want that option in their further education. Thus, hiring a private A-Math tutor can guarantee that the student scores well and is given a good future option.
- It is no secret that the Singaporean education system is quite expansive as well as interlinked. Hence Mathematics, which is taught at each level, increases in difficulty and concepts. Therefore, having a good foundation in A-Math can ensure the student has an easy journey in their junior college Mathematics.
- Mathematics is a very essential skill to have since it is used it various other core subjects’ as well. For example, core subjects such as Physics and chemistry make use of multiple mathematical concepts to solve questions. Hence, having a good command over the math concepts taught in A-Math can ensure that a student does well in his other subjects too.
- The concepts taught in junior college are extended from those taught in secondary school. To ensure that your child does not face difficulty while learning and understanding these complex concepts, hire a private tutor to strengthen your child’s fundamental topics. Furthermore, with good grades in A-Math, students are open to choose high-paying fields such as engineering, statistic, accounting etc.
Best A-Math Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy A-Math Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides A-Math Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 A-Math Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Most parents struggle with finding capable and experienced tutors for their children’s A-Math tuition. But we have got your back, FamilyTutor agency realized the difficulties most parents face and work hard to provide our clients with the best A-Math tutors Singapore has to offer. We recommend tutors with different experiences and qualifications, ranging from MOE & NIE trained to full time and part-time tutors, all of which can teach your students with complete devotions and dedication. Our tutors consistently work hard, with their skills, to improve their children’s grades, you can see this from our acquired testimonials from satisfied and high-scoring past clients.
Mathematics is seen to be as a very important subject for most students, from helping them in other core subjects such as Physics and Chemistry to providing them with excellent high-earning career options i.e. engineering and accounting. Furthermore, It not only helps the student acquire effective and useful problem-solving skills but also helps develop their analytical skills with they can use in later life. Get in touch with our devoted and helpful team and look for a suitable and capable A-Math tutor for your child!
Tutor Request Form
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
There is no one size fits all approach to teaching, but how does extroversion and introversion affect learning? Let’s discuss how teaching methods vary.