Looking For A Dependable
Polytechnic Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
What To Expect From FamilyTutor
Personalised 1-to-1 Polytechnic Tuition Catered to Student Needs and Learning Styles
Relevant and Up-to-Date Polytechnic Learning Materials and Assessment Tools to maximize Modern Learning Pedagogies
Fun And Engaging Polytechnic Tuition that will develop Essential Learning Skills
Responsive and Quality Customer Service from our Friendly Tuition Agents
Learn High Quality Polytechnic Tuition from the Best Comprehensive List of Tutors
Observe A Positive Transformation To Your Polytechnic Results
Gain Interest In “Boring” Subjects Through Tutors’ Engaging Lessons
Clear Doubts And Frustration From Difficult Polytechnic Homework
Choose Your Ideal Tutor From Our Database of 8,000+ Experienced Polytechnic Tutors
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Challenges Faced by Polytechnic Students in Singapore
- Students struggle to finish their never-ending assignments
- Most students are not aware of polytechnic educations as well as future paths that they can take
- They lack the proper understanding of their concepts and topics in polytechnic modules
- Often times, they fail to improve their weak areas or clear misconceptions
- Most students build up many misconceptions and wrong concepts in their course modules
- Students struggle to consistently score good grades which enables them to enter good universities in the future
- Most polytechnic students fail to give proper time to studies and are often distracted by other activities
- They struggle to understand advanced topics in their polytechnic courses
- They often fail to finish their exam paper due to mismanagement of time
Benefits of Engaging Polytechnic Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Polytechnic Home Tuition
With the help of private tuition, students can clear their misconceptions and better understand the topics in their module. This consistent help and better understanding can improve a child’s grades thus also increasing his confidence. It is no secret that polytechnic students face disappointment from their environment as they fail to understand their theoretical concepts. Therefore, with the help of private tutors, students can improve their grades as well as their confidence in the subject as they can better understand their topics.
School teachers fail to give extra time to slow learners and are mostly focused on trying to finish the syllabus. However, private tutors provide their undivided attention to the child. This can allow the child to clear his misconceptions and doubts that he has in school. Furthermore, private tutors can also provide additional help on the student’s assignments and help them prepare for their school exams.
Often times, students studying polytechnic courses get easily distracted by other activities and thus do not focus on their studies after school. Private polytechnic tuition can help your child manage their time and responsibilities better as well as ensure that they are caught up with the rest of the class. Furthermore, tutors help to develop good learning habits in your child such as reading and writing, all of which can motivate them to study. This also frees up their time to pursue other activities.
Polytechnic tutors, with their experience, have deduced difficult concepts in the course and how best to convey them to struggling students. Therefore, with the help of a private tutor, your child is able to grasp such concepts better and learn about their applications in real life. This information and practice enable them to correctly use their concepts to answer questions in their paper.
Polytechnic tutors are aware of the education system and what courses will favor the child they are teaching and his realistic goal. Thus, with the help of a private tutor, students can get helpful advice about university courses and career option they can pursue.
Choosing The Right Polytechnic SChool Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In a Polytechnic Home Tutor
- In Singapore, Polytechnic tuition is hard to come by. However, our agency engages a variety of effective and experienced tutors who are MOE & NIE trained, part-time tutors and full-time tutors. Aside from this, when looking to hire a capable tutor, it is important to research their given qualifications and grades. This helps deduce whether the tutor is fit to teach Polytechnic students. Furthermore, it can also be helpful to look at their experience in the subjects you wish to hire a tutor for.
- FamilyTutor engages and recommends the best Polytechnic tutor available in Singapore. Furthermore, we also provide tutors qualifications, his teaching experience and any important grades in their tutor profiles so our clients can easily make a good decision.
- Since the modules taught in polytechnic schools vary from those of other boards, parents need to carefully select a tutor who is familiar with their child’s syllabus and can teach the right content to their child. Furthermore, it can be helpful to consider tutors who have impressive grades in the subject you are requesting help for. Therefore, when looking for an effective tutor, parents need to carefully gauge at a tutor’s qualifications and grades to ensure that they are hiring a tutor who is familiar with and can convey the concepts in the module that their child needs dire help in.
- FamilyTutor recommends a pool of excellent tutors who are familiar with your child’s current syllabus and have experience teaching the same module to numerous other clients. This ensures parents of their effectiveness and their dedication to teaching.
- When a tutor is dedicated to both you and teaching the subject, there is a higher chance of you scoring good grades because the tutor is extremely invested in your education and believes that your achievements are in a way theirs. Therefore, a good quality to look for in tutors is their commitment to the child. Furthermore, when selecting tutors it is especially important to find one who can be punctual and responsible thus ensuring that the tutor will show up on the time discussed.
- FamilyTutor understands that inconsistency of sessions can have a bad impact on the child’s education, therefore we strictly provide tutors who are responsible and can commit to their clients. Furthermore, we also arrange interviews where tutors and clients can discuss expectations and tuition timings. The possibility of long-term commitment can also be discussed.
- Effective tutors have the ability to identify a child’s weaknesses within the first few lessons. This is done so the tutors have a better understanding of the child’s learning style as well as the concepts he struggles in. Therefore, making it easier for the tutor to provide and devise effective methods to help improve those weaknesses. Therefore, when looking for a tutor it is essential to judge this quality before you make any final decisions.
- FamilyTutor follows strict policies one of which is the customer-first policy. This helps accommodate decisions to be made which favor and benefit their clients. Therefore, with regard to this policy, we select and recommend tutors who have the ability to pinpoint and help improve a child’s weak areas.
- The best tutors in Singapore are bound to have strong and good testimonials from their past clients. These testimonials can be very helpful when deciding on an effective and resourceful Polytechnic tutor. Therefore, it is advised to many parents to examine a tutor’s testimonials before moving onto any final arrangements as these recommendations often showcase what a tutor can provide your child, from patience, kindness, past papers for practice and even engaging lessons.
- FamilyTutor recommends the best tutors in Singapore and thus the same goes for Polytechnic tutors. Furthermore, we also display their testimonials in their tutor profiles so clients can consider all aspects of a tutor before they finalize tuition.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting Polytechnic Home Tuition
- Rather than taking theoretical assessments, polytechnic schools bound students to use their concepts in their assignments and group work. Thus requiring students to have a strong command over the topics in their module and be apply to apply them correctly. With the help of private tuition, students can be taught difficult concepts through simpler means as well as ensuring that they are able to implement and use them.
- Some modules taught in the course are very similar and useful to important university courses. Therefore, to ensure that your child has a smoother transition from his school education to the competitive and difficult university courses, private tutors can help students perfect these modules so they are ready to use in higher levels.
- Polytechnic is considered to be very challenging for students as they have to consistently do well in their assessments in order to get a good overall grade. This requires immense concentration and practice which private tutors can help with.
- A good GPA results in many available options for different university courses. In order to sustain a good future, students need to score very well in their modules to get a position in these universities. Private tutors can help bring out the best in your child so he is able to score well in his assessments which will contribute to his overall grade.
Best Polytechnic Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Polytechnic Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Polytechnic Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Polytechnic Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Polytechnic tutors are hard to come by as the courses are not very common in Singapore. However, our agency finds and handpicks effective and experienced tutors who can help polytechnic students to pass their difficult modules. Our tutors range from MOE & NIE trained to part-time and full-time tutors, all of which have excellent and deeming qualifications which prove their ability to teach Polytechnic students. Furthermore, not only can our tutors teach your child the requested module but they can prepare them for adult life, help them practice their concepts as well as mentor them in both academic and personal decisions. So don’t waste time, request a patient and experienced tutor to help your child achieve his target goals and have the chance to enter their desired university course. FamilyTutor carefully considers your requirements to find you tutors who are most suitable for your child.
It was displayed that 20% of polytechnic students were able to get into university. The course itself is very challenging that too when studying in a stressful environment, most students struggle and often give up. However, with the help of a home tutor, your child can get undivided attention to help them understand certain concepts as well as improve their grades, all of which increase their chances of going to university. Ease your child’s learning journey by hiring a polytechnic tutor from FamilyTutor!
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
History as a subject requires a lot of memorization of different names, places, events, and dates which are deemed important and noteworthy. This single reason is why students tend to lean towards other subjects when asked what their favorite subject is. But what if there are ways to improve how to memorize these dates, names places, and events that occurred in the past.