Looking For Dependable Physics Private Home Tutors In Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Featured on Straits Times & Channel 8
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
- We Follow MOE’s COVID-19 Safe Management Measures
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Gain Deeper Understanding and Insights into Physics and Receive Discourse Beyond the Textbook Explanations
Receive Expert Step-By-Step Mathematical Calculations and Application Lessons from Professional Tutors Who Majored in Physics
Gain Access to Tutor’s Compilation of Summarized Notes, Learning Materials, and Past Year’s Exam Papers from Other Schools
Receive Expert Techniques on Mark Allocations and Schedule Extra Physics Lessons for Last Minute Clarifications before Exams
See Improvement in Your Physics Academic Grades at Your Own Pace and in the Comfort and Safety of Your Own Home
Personalized Visualization Aids and Simpler Explanations for Difficult Topics like Kinematics and Quantum Physics
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students lack of proper understanding of concepts which involve visualizing “invisible objects” such as the forces acting on a car or quantum Physics.
Students often find the principles and laws of Physics difficult and confusing thus cannot explain them well.
They also use ineffective revision techniques such as revising important definitions usually cost children their marks.
Students often find it confusing memorizing the multiple equations and formulas in their course hence face difficulty when using them in their exams. Physics students often face multiple problems with concepts and how to solve their particular questions.
Physics students usually forget to convert the base units during their calculations. They make careless mistakes in their paper hence compromising their marks.
Most students do not have a good foundation in most of their mathematical concepts such as trigonometry, derivation and integration hence causing problems in their calculations and have trouble understanding Physics questions and lack effective answering techniques to provide high scoring answers.
Questions in exams often have multiple parts. Due to lack of practice, students get stuck in one of those parts resulting in an overall bad effect on their marks.
Most Physics students do not focus on their practical skills such as setting up the apparatus, recording data, drawing a graph and the best-fit line.
Road Bumps Faced By Physics Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring a Physics Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Often times, students struggle to keep up with the pace of their Physics teachers in school, this is due to the reason that all students have different learning styles and a teacher cannot give her undivided attention to each student and clear his doubts. However, with hiring a private Physics tutor, your child is given a one-to-one session where the tutor focuses solely on improving and clearing any misconceptions and doubts the student may have. This close relationship also encourages the student to speak up about any of his problems, hence increasing his confidence.
Shortlisting the Best Physics Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These Physics Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire a Physics Home Tutor?
- A basic understanding of what is going on around us is very important and Physics adds a great deal to this understanding. Therefore, understanding Physics concepts such as electricity, forces and waves can add a great deal to a child’s understanding thus preparing him for real-world scenarios.
- Physics encourages good problem solving and analytical skills, all of which are very important in a child’s future life. Thus, with effective tuition, students can adapt these skills and use them both in their papers as well as in later life. Furthermore, these skills open up diverse career options for students in university thus having those certain skills them can only pave a brighter path for their future and adult life.
- Physics deals with complex and challenging concepts, each with their own solutions and tricks. When studying alone, students often miss important information that they will need when solving questions or practicing. However, with hiring a private tutor, the student is given expert guidance as well as acquiring certain tips and tricks to work about questions, tricks that are developed through experience. Hence tutors can help students counter these challenging topics and help them in acing their official paper.
- The difficulty level of Physics increases as the year’s progress, thus acquiring Physics tuition in the early years can be quite beneficial for a student in the long run. When a student solidifies the basics of Physics in his beginning years of education, he will easily understand more advanced topics when the time comes. Thus, acquiring Physics tuition can ease this transition of simpler concepts in primary school to complex concepts in junior college.
- Physics concepts deal with the natural phenomena’s that occur in our day-to-day life, hence enhancing their importance in fields such as Engineering, Medical, Physics, and Astronomy. These fields deal with real-life applications of the Physics concepts. Therefore, if a student does wish to study in such fields, the subject is very important for their further education as well as the grades they achieve.
Best Physics Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Physics Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Physics Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Physics Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
FamilyTutor houses the best Physics home tutors in Singapore, ranging from MOE & NIE trained, full time and part-time tutors. All of our recommended tutors are immensely experienced in the subject and have various qualifications to show for it. It should be noted that some of your committed tutors have a personal attachment to the field hence you can expect a great level of devotion from them which will also be passed on to your child. For example, our MOE and NIE trained specialists have quality training in how to teach a child Physics according to the MOE syllabus. Thus, we reassure our new clients that our recommended tutors are highly experienced and trained in this regard and guarantee nothing short of A’s for children. Engage with our agency today and find a tutor most suitable to you and your child’s needs.
Physics is a subject highly regarded by most universities, its concepts and practicality equip a child for his higher and more difficult education. Cornell University believes that this subject test the collective knowledge of students be it in mathematical concepts, physical applications to their problem solving and analysing techniques. Don’t waste time, invest in your child’s future by hiring an experienced and qualified tutor from FamilyTutor home tutoring agency.
Tutor Request Form
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
There is no one size fits all approach to teaching, but how does extroversion and introversion affect learning? Let’s discuss how teaching methods vary.