Looking For A Dependable
University Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
What To Expect From FamilyTutor
Personalised 1-to-1 University Tuition Catered to Student Needs and Learning Styles
Relevant and Up-to-Date University Learning Materials and Assessment Tools to maximize Modern Learning Pedagogies
Fun And Engaging University Tuition that will develop Essential Learning Skills
Responsive and Quality Customer Service from our Friendly Tuition Agents
Learn High Quality University Tuition from the Best Comprehensive List of Tutors
Observe A Positive Transformation To Your University Results
Gain Interest In “Boring” Subjects Through Tutors’ Engaging Lessons
Clear Doubts And Frustration From Difficult University Homework
Choose Your Ideal Tutor From Our Database of 8,000+ Experienced University Tutors
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Challenges Faced by University Students in Singapore
- Students are often overwhelmed by the huge difference in content between their junior college and university courses
- Students struggle to work under a stressful environment in universities
- Most students get overwhelmed with the fast teaching pace that many of their teachers adapt and struggle with the long syllabus
- University students get confused with their applications and are often pressurized to score high grades
- Students often take time to settle into their dorms and are distracted by other activities thus do not focus on their studies
- They lack proper time management and are not able to build a good balance between their non-academic and academic activities.
- University students fail to grasp difficult concepts taught in their course
- They often get confused in their applications of concepts and thus cannot perform well in their assignments and examinations
- Students struggle to learn and understand ideal answers given in their past papers
- They fail to complete their paper in the given time
Benefits of Engaging University Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging University Home Tuition
Most students get overwhelmed by the intense syllabus in their university course. However, with the help of private tuition, university students can receive extra help in their assignments and tests ensuring that they score well. Furthermore, tutors can help student’s clear the doubts and problems they have in their lessons and ensure that they are on the right track. This consistent help and improvement in grades can allow students to understand concepts better as well as increase their confidence in the course.
The university environment is quite different from that of a child’s previous educational institutes. The difference is in the content and its depth, grading system and of course the most important; supervision and help given by teachers. Therefore, with the help of an effective and experienced tutor, students can easily clear any doubts they have, review their materials and practice their concepts all of which ensure that the student is able to keep up with lessons.
Students struggle to manage their time and thus do not focus on studying and revising. Furthermore, it is important for students to build good non-academic and academic portfolios, however many of them struggle to balance their homework, assignments and projects along with extra-curricular activities. With the help of private tutors, students can study effectively and better understand concepts. This ensures that the child is improving and working hard in his academic studies. Furthermore, it also frees up time for students to commit to other activities unrelated to their studies.
Concepts taught in the university are challenging and difficult to grasp so most students struggle to keep up with their lessons as well as learn correct applications for each of the given topics. However, with the help of private tutors, the student can receive expert guidance on their course and concepts and how to correctly apply them in their exams and any assignment questions. This ensures that they are able to score good grades as well as gain a better understanding of their lessons in university.
Universities train students to be independent and motivate them to research the ins and outs of the system. However, private tutors can help students with their internships, scholarships, extra programs and their course subjects. This guidance can help students get started in university as well give them an idea of how to do things. Furthermore, with their personal experience, tutors can provide good insight on possible career options that the child can pursue once they have finished with their university course.
Choosing The Right University SChool Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In a University Home Tutor
- It is essential that the tutor you hire has an expansive knowledge of the course you are studying. This would ensure that they will be able to teach you the right content and examination criteria. Furthermore, hiring a tutor who has graduated from the same program can be of immense help as they are familiar with your current subjects. Therefore, before you select a tutor to help you, you need to check their qualifications to see if they are the most perfect fit to help you master your university course.
- FamilyTutor provides tutors qualifications and grades in their tutor profiles. We hope we can ease a client selection process by providing these details.
- Even though there are only a few available university tutors in Singapore, it is hard to evaluate their experience. However, teaching experience does play a vital role in a tutor’s effectiveness. Therefore, students should look at a particular tutor’s experience of teaching university students, this would ensure that the tutor they hire can teach advanced concepts and help ease a student’s difficult journey through university.
- FamilyTutor does good to recommend experienced tutors. We do this by recommending tutors who have experience teaching university students. Furthermore, we also list these details in their tutor profiles so clients can carefully select a suitable tutor.
- When looking for a tutor to teach you a university course, it is essential to confirm the tutor’s familiarity with your studying material. This knowledge reassures the client that the tutor is safe to rely on and is capable of teaching the advanced concepts in the given syllabus. Furthermore, tutors who are familiar with the syllabus are capable of teaching the right content as well as teach their students on how to best tackle their assignments and examinations.
- FamilyTutor ensures to provide the best tutors in the business. Therefore we carefully connect you with tutors who have experience with and are most familiar with the course you are enrolled in. Furthermore, we also arrange interviews and sessions between the client and tutor during the selection process, so clients can deduce by themselves the effectiveness of the tutor as well as their ability to teach the concepts in their syllabus.
- University students look for tutors so they can receive extra help in their studying as well as to improve their failing grades. Thus, when selecting through qualified tutors, it is important to examine their ability to teach university students and help them improve their grades. This can be checked through their given qualifications as well as their past student reviews.
- FamilyTutor works hard to find suitable tutors for you and thus we ensure our clients that the tutors we recommend are capable of doing what they have requested. Furthermore, we also list a certain tutor’s testimonials and reviews so clients can gauge at their effectiveness and ability.
- Often times, university students struggle to learn and apply advanced concepts in their course. When hiring a tutor, it is critical that you engage with one who has the ability to break down these large and complex concepts into simpler and understandable ones. Furthermore, most students are unaware of their mistakes until they are pointed out. University teachers do not have enough time to point out each student’s mistakes, however, private tutors can. Private tutors are not only capable of teaching the subject but are also experienced in identifying a child’s mistakes and devising effective methods to help improve and rectify those mistakes.
- FamilyTutor finds tutors who are qualified and experienced in teaching the subject. Their qualifications show their ability to teach students difficult concepts whereas their experience helps to guide students on the right track, this is done by consistently helping them improve their weak concepts and to practice their applications.
- While all factors and qualities are important when selecting an effective tutor, a tutor’s testimonials can help a great deal. As these testimonials can be considered as good recommendations of a past client, newer clients can use them to deduce a tutor’s abilities and qualities. Therefore, when looking through numerous recommended tutor, it can be helpful to read their recommendations as they give a good insight of which tutor could be a perfect fit for you.
- FamilyTutor understands how helpful recommendations are in any business. Therefore, we include a tutor’s testimonials and any good feedback they have received from their past clients to assure our current clients the effectiveness of the given tutor.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting University Home Tuition
- Unlike JC schools which burden students to complete a syllabus within 2 years, University can be especially daunting as they require students to learn and perfect a given course in only 5 months. This can make students overwhelmed and pressured. However, private tuition ensures that the child is studying effectively and using his time to learn his topics and practice them.
- The 4 years of university are the last years of a child’s education and teenage life, thus most students wish to enjoy it to the fullest. However, when studying difficult courses, it can be hard to take out time to attend parties and events. Therefore, private tuition can help students to understand their concepts and keep up with their class. This ensures that they have more free time to spend enjoying themselves.
- Students studying in university often get overwhelmed on being independent and self-sufficient. Private tutors can lend a hand and help students overcome all struggles whether they are personal or academic.
- It is very rare to find university tutors as most tutors are specialized in teaching O-Level and A-Level students. However, our agency provides and recommends effective university tutors to help tackle your course.
- University education is very essential as well as important for students hoping to make a good career out of their course. So students need to do well and score good grades to be considered by excellent organizations as well as achieve scholarships.
Best University Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy University Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides University Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 University Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
It can be hard for a student to settle and work in a competitive environment. Furthermore, with the increase in hall-activities and other extra-curricular’s, students often get distracted and stop focusing on their courses. However, we have your back. We understand how challenging it can be to juggle both academic and personal activities, therefore we house and recommend the best University tutors available in Singapore. Furthermore, we also ensure students that our tutors are effective and have numerous testimonials backing up this very fact. From helping you in assignments to providing extra materials for practice to just simply explaining concepts you do not understand, our tutors are more than effective in improving grades and mentoring students of both their current education as well as future life. Request a tutor from FamilyTutor today and watch yourself score A’s and receive scholarships.
Universities such as NUS and NTU still make use of the bell curve to deduce a student’s performance, as stated by The Straits Times. However, it can be tough to study in such a competitive and stressful environment. To relieve some of that stress, hire a tutor who adapts and teaches at your learning pace. Hire from FamilyTutor, an agency who cares.
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
History as a subject requires a lot of memorization of different names, places, events, and dates which are deemed important and noteworthy. This single reason is why students tend to lean towards other subjects when asked what their favorite subject is. But what if there are ways to improve how to memorize these dates, names places, and events that occurred in the past.