Hiring A Dependable JC Chemistry Private Home Tutor In Singapore Should Be Trouble-Free!
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Personalized 1 to 1 Expert JC Chemistry Tuition for Every Students’ Learning Needs and Styles In the Safety and Comfort of Your Home
Learn Effective Examination Answering Techniques to Score Well
Supplemental Learning Resources, Consolidated Learning Materials, and Past-Year-Papers from Top Schools
Accomplish Your Academic Goals and Enter Your Desired Degree and Ideal University
Continued Progress and Improvement in Your Grades and Ace A-Levels
Clear and Simple Explanations of Concepts and Gain Insights Into Their Real-World Applications
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students struggle to understand important and basic Chemistry concepts such as chemical bonding and equilibrium.
Due to lack of practice, students find it challenging to perform correct calculations in thermodynamics and reaction kinetics. They find it difficult to balance equations in redox and equilibrium reactions.
JC Chemistry students fail to revise and memorize their concepts before the exam.
They struggle to differentiate between important formulas i.e. empirical and structural formula. With poor command over organic Chemistry, they struggle to find chiral centers in the given molecule.
Due to lack of practice in experimental skills, they find it difficult to execute and analyze an accurate experiment as well as identify the ions and gases present in the test.
They fail to interpret questions correctly and get confused about which concepts to use.
They are not familiar with the given data booklet and fail to use it effectively when answering their questions. Struggle to finish the paper on time due to ineffective exam strategies.
Road Bumps Faced By JC Chemistry Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring a JC Chemistry Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
The questions given in A-Level Chemistry exam are hard to understand and tackle. Therefore, it needs a lot of practice and a very strong command over the concepts in the course. Hiring a JC Chemistry tutor can ensure that students know how to tackle such questions and where to apply the concepts. Furthermore, tutors can teach students various methods and tricks to help them counter these difficult questions and find an accurate solution. Aside from this, students lack the confidence to perform well in their paper, JC Chemistry tutors can aid in building their confidence by showing consistent grade improvements and understanding.
Shortlisting the Best JC Chemistry Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These JC Chemistry Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire a JC Chemistry Home Tutor?
- Chemistry is very important for students wishing to take Biology in JC. As it touches and explains various topics that will be used in Biology, students need to have a strong command over those concepts and be able to use them correctly. Private JC Chemistry tuition ensures that students understand their topics and can apply them where needed.
- Chemistry is an important deciding subject for many universities, therefore having a good grade can ensure easy access into the university.
- JC Chemistry is filled with advanced and complex topics which are often difficult to grasp with the fast teaching place at school. However, students can acquire JC Chemistry tuition where they will be taught according to their own pace and in a manner that is simple and easy to grasp. Thus, ensuring that the child keeps up with his lessons in school and is prepared for his final exams.
- To be considered for degree programs such as medicine, pharmacy or biomedical engineering, students need to have excellent grades in Chemistry to increase their chances of getting into the program as well as ensuring an easier transition from A-Level Chemistry concepts to the advanced concepts taught in the course.
Best JC Chemistry Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy JC Chemistry Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides JC Chemistry Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 JC Chemistry Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Our agency understands the struggles Chemistry students face in keeping up with the lessons at school and trying to understand complex concepts. Therefore, FamilyTutor recommends the best Chemistry tutors in Singapore ranging from MOE & NIE trained to Part-time and Full-time tutors, all of which have exemplary qualifications in Chemistry and are more than capable of teaching the struggling Chemistry students. It should also be noted that many of our past clients have shown massive grade improvements with the help of our tutors.
The University of Wisconsin describes Chemistry as an essential life skill to have as it studies aspects greatly related to our own lives. To avail the offer of mastering and perfecting your concepts, get in touch without hospitable team today and find yourself a suitable and qualified A-Level Chemistry tutor.
Tutor Request Form
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
There is no one size fits all approach to teaching, but how does extroversion and introversion affect learning? Let’s discuss how teaching methods vary.