JC Chemistry Tuition
Looking For A Dependable JC Chemistry Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
What To Expect From FamilyTutor
1 to 1 Expert JC Chemistry Tuition Catered to Students’ Needs & Learning Styles
Additional Consolidated Learning Materials and Past-Year-Papers from Top Schools
Effective Answering Techniques to Score Well During Examinations
Clear and Simple Explanations of Concepts to Clarify Doubts of Students
Learn At A Comfortable Pace In the Safety and Comfort of Your Home
Gain Insights Into Real-World Applications of Concepts Taught in Classes
Achieve Your Goals and Enter Your Ideal University and Degree
Witness An Improvement in Your Grades and Ace A Levels
Pick Your Ideal JC Chemistry Tutor From Our Database of 6,000+ High-Quality Junior College Tutors
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Challenges Faced by JC Chemistry Students in Singapore
- Students struggle to understand important and basic Chemistry concepts such as chemical bonding and equilibrium
- Due to lack of practice, students find it challenging to perform correct calculations in thermodynamics and reaction kinetics
- They find it difficult to balance equations in redox and equilibrium reactions
- JC Chemistry students fail to revise and memorize their concepts before the exam
- They struggle to differentiate between important formulas i.e. empirical and structural formula
- With poor command over organic Chemistry, they struggle to find chiral centers in the given molecule
- Due to lack of practice in experimental skills, they find it difficult to execute and analyze an accurate experiment as well as identify the ions and gases present in the test
- They fail to interpret questions correctly and get confused about which concepts to use
- They are not familiar with the given data booklet and fail to use it effectively when answering their questions
- Struggle to finish the paper on time due to ineffective exam strategies.
Benefits of Engaging a JC Chemistry Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging JC Chemistry Home Tuition
While school lessons are designed to complete the curriculum, private tuitions focus solely on improving the child’s weaknesses and better prepping him for his finals. Therefore, with the help of JC Chemistry tuition students can easily clear their doubts and work on their weak areas. This also helps keep them up-to-date with their lessons in school, ensuring that they do not fall behind and clearly understand what is going on.
Mastering such a difficult subject within 2 years is not an easy task. It requires consistent practice and revision; however, JC’s do not provide extra revision time or practice materials to their students. Therefore, with hiring a private tutor, you are provided with extra guidance and materials to help with your revision and practice. Tutors, with their years of experience, come to accumulate effective materials such as notes and mind-maps which can help in a child’s revision. Aside from revision materials, tutors also have past papers and practice questions to help students practice their concepts and their applications.
The questions given in A-Level Chemistry exam are hard to understand and tackle. Therefore, it needs a lot of practice and a very strong command over the concepts in the course. Hiring a JC Chemistry tutor can ensure that students know how to tackle such questions and where to apply the concepts. Furthermore, tutors can teach students various methods and tricks to help them counter these difficult questions and find an accurate solution. Aside from this, students lack the confidence to perform well in their paper, JC Chemistry tutors can aid in building their confidence by showing consistent grade improvements and understanding.
Often times, students do not study as well as they should due to the lack of interest in their subjects. With hiring a JC Chemistry tutor, parents are ensured that the tutor is committed to the subject as well as teaching your child. Because of this, tutors will go to extreme lengths to show students the real-life applications of their concepts thus increasing their interest in the subject. This interest can motivate them to work harder to achieve better grades as well as encourage them to study more readily.
With their years of experience, tutors come to recognize common mistakes that students make in A-Level Chemistry. Therefore, they can provide helpful tips to rectify such mistakes and ensure that they do not make them in their official paper. Furthermore, tutors also have extremely helpful advice regarding university courses and degree programs a student can take to help achieve their goal.
Choosing The Right JC Chemistry Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In A JC Chemistry Home Tutor
- The concepts included in the A-Level Chemistry course are complicated and difficult, therefore some students struggle to grasp them and use them effectively in their questions. When hiring a private tutor, search for one with the ability to break down these complex concepts and explain them in ways that are easily understood by students. Furthermore, tutors with experience can also recognize common mistakes or difficult topics and thus provide targeted lessons to help overcome them.
- FamilyTutor recommends only the best A-Level Chemistry tutors in Singapore. Our tutors are trained to teach students Chemistry as well as being well-informed of the difficult and challenging topics most students struggle in. Thus, they can easily provide extra help on these topics and help children improve and practice their concepts.
- There are a variety of different tutors you can hire to teach your child A-Level Chemistry, that too at different rates. However, when looking for an effective tutor, it is critical to look for one who is familiar with and can effectively teach the Chemistry syllabus. To gauge this, you need to check a tutor’s given qualifications. For example, MOE tutors are specifically trained to teach students Chemistry according to the given syllabus. Whereas part-time and full-time tutors have diplomas and grades that enhance their capability in teaching the right content.
- FamilyTutor eases your selection process by recommending highly qualified A-Level Chemistry tutors, we also provide their qualifications and any relevant grades in their tutor profiles.
- Since the MOE syllabus changes every few years, the alterations made greatly impact the content and questions pattern in the exam. Therefore, it is very critical to find a tutor who is familiar with the new syllabus and can teach his students according to the latest one. This ensures that your child is prepared for the exam in all aspects, be it effective answering techniques to use in the new pattern or an additional skill that was introduced.
- FamilyTutor understands how important these changes are, therefore, we include the tutor’s experience in the subject, and this can clearly indicate their capability of teaching according to the MOE syllabus.
- Since A-Level concepts are much more advanced and complex, knowing how to apply them and derive an accurate answer with their help is a very important skill judged in the paper. Therefore, students need to practice the concepts they have learned and been able to apply them in the correct scenario. This extra help and practice can be given by private tutors who have several resources up their sleeves. These resources can help a child master and perfect their concepts and be able to work out their exact applications.
- FamilyTutor understands how important practice is for A-Level Chemistry students, therefore we pinpoint tutors who have these resources at bay and can provide them to their students to help in their practice and revision.
- It is very rare to find a tutor who is committed to helping you learn and perfect your Chemistry topics. But it is important to find one, as commitment ensures consistent and effective help. A committed teacher is devoted to helping their students both in and out of tuition hours. Therefore, an important quality to search for in potential tutors in their commitment to your child education as well as the timings of the sessions and project. Often times, tutors who aren’t committed leave before the project duration is completed, this inconsistency can greatly impact a child’s education. However, committed tutors will work towards the end, providing your child with all of their help to better prep them for their final exam.
- FamilyTutor believes that commitment is an important characteristic to have in your tutor, therefore, we recommend tutors with a positive track record. Furthermore, we also arrange for our clients to communicate with the tutor they wish to hire so commitments and expectations can be discussed before the final arrangements are made.
- Good and effective tutors often have many testimonials to verify their strengths and capabilities. Therefore, when looking for effective tutors, testimonials can help in providing an insight into how efficient they are. Furthermore, tutors with numerous testimonials are in higher demand as they are proven to be safe and effective to engage with for A-Level Chemistry tuition.
- FamilyTutor works hard to provide parents with the smallest details so they can carefully select an effective tutor for their child. That is why we pinpoint and recommend certain tutors who have strong testimonials displaying their strengths and qualifications.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting JC Chemistry Home Tuition
- Chemistry is very important for students wishing to take Biology in JC. As it touches and explains various topics that will be used in Biology, students need to have a strong command over those concepts and be able to use them correctly. Private JC Chemistry tuition ensures that students understand their topics and can apply them where needed.
- Chemistry is an important deciding subject for many universities, therefore having a good grade can ensure easy access into the university.
- JC Chemistry is filled with advanced and complex topics which are often difficult to grasp with the fast teaching place at school. However, students can acquire JC Chemistry tuition where they will be taught according to their own pace and in a manner that is simple and easy to grasp. Thus, ensuring that the child keeps up with his lessons in school and is prepared for his final exams.
- To be considered for degree programs such as medicine, pharmacy or biomedical engineering, students need to have excellent grades in Chemistry to increase their chances of getting into the program as well as ensuring an easier transition from A-Level Chemistry concepts to the advanced concepts taught in the course.
Best JC Chemistry Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy JC Chemistry Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides JC Chemistry Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 JC Chemistry Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Our agency understands the struggles Chemistry students face in keeping up with the lessons at school and trying to understand complex concepts. Therefore, FamilyTutor recommends the best Chemistry tutors in Singapore ranging from MOE & NIE trained to Part-time and Full-time tutors, all of which have exemplary qualifications in Chemistry and are more than capable of teaching the struggling Chemistry students. It should also be noted that many of our past clients have shown massive grade improvements with the help of our tutors.
The University of Wisconsin describes Chemistry as an essential life skill to have as it studies aspects greatly related to our own lives. To avail the offer of mastering and perfecting your concepts, get in touch without hospitable team today and find yourself a suitable and qualified A-Level Chemistry tutor.
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
History as a subject requires a lot of memorization of different names, places, events, and dates which are deemed important and noteworthy. This single reason is why students tend to lean towards other subjects when asked what their favorite subject is. But what if there are ways to improve how to memorize these dates, names places, and events that occurred in the past.