IP Math Tuition
Looking For A Dependable
IP Math Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Learn At Your Most Comfortable Pace In the Safety and Convenience of Your Home and Schedule
Receive Detailed 1-to-1 IP Math Tuition Tailored to Fit Different Students’ Learning Needs and Style
Experienced and Committed Home Tutors that Provide Top-Quality Tuition and Guidance
Receive Simple and Concise Explanations to Clarify Your Doubts and Confusion in Math
Achieve Your Desired Academic Goals and Enter Your Ideal University and Degree
IP Math Tuition that Complements School Lessons and Integrates Real-World Applications of Mathematical Concepts
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students have a hard time creating a healthy balanced life which includes both academic and non-academic activities and find it challenging to work in the highly competitive environment of IP schools.
Students often struggle to keep up with fast teaching pace in their schools.
They find it difficult to grasp onto the complex and advanced topics in IP subjects and have a poor grasp of basic concepts hence find it challenging when using them to solve questions.
Students often struggle when simplifying and solving trigonometric, differentiation and integration equations and have difficulty interpreting probability questions and using the given information to solving the questions.
They also lack of resources given by schools lead to the poor practice of concepts.
They often make careless mistakes thus compromising their marks and due to ineffective exam strategies, fail to complete the paper on time.
Road Bumps Faced By IP Math Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring an IP Math Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Most students cannot keep up with the pace they are taught in at school hence the reason they lag behind in their lessons. However, with the help of private tutors, your child is given undivided attention where the sole focus is on helping the children clear their doubts and problems. Furthermore, tutors also help children keep up with their lessons in school so they better understand what is going in and can freely ask and answer questions in class.
IP schools take not only tests and examinations but assignments very seriously. Therefore, a child must be consistently participating in the class for having a better understanding of the concepts taught as well as their application. However, most students cannot keep up with their school lessons. Therefore, with hiring an IP Math tutor, parents can be reassured that their child, with the extra help, is keeping up with their lessons in class as well as performing well on their assignments. This also ensures that their overall IP Math grade is not compromised due to their lack of effort in graded assignments.
Lucky for them, IP students do not have to take the O-Level examinations thus relieving the extra pressure and stress they feel because of the upcoming exams. However, they would need a good command over their basic concepts for when they learn more advanced topics in A-Levels, hence to help in their studies and ensure an easier transition to higher levels, private tutors can be hired to give your child the expert guidance he needs.
To understand the advanced IP Math concepts, students need to have a strong command over their basic mathematical concepts they had learnt in primary school. However, lessons in school focus on only the current syllabus which keeps some students at a disadvantage. However, with hiring a private tutor, your child can develop a stronger command over those concepts as well as easily grasp the new ones being taught. This ensures that they do not lag behind and are staying ahead of the current syllabus. Furthermore, tutors can also teach their students how they can incorporate and effectively use different concepts in one question.
With years of teaching and studying Math, tutors come to accumulate good advice which they can give to students wishing to carry on with the subject in their future education. This advice can tell them the best subject combinations and university courses to take in order to achieve their targeted goal. Furthermore, tutors can also give good advice about their current grades and how best to improve them.
Shortlisting the Best IP Math Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These IP Math Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire an IP Math Home Tutor?
- The concepts taught in IP Math are very important for children taking on the subject in A-Levels or the IB examinations. Therefore, in order to ensure a smoother transition to the more advanced concepts taught in A-Levels, students need to have a strong command over their IP Math concepts. This can be ensured by the expert guidance and help provided by a private IP Math tutor.
- IP Math concepts are used throughout the core science subjects in both IP schools as well as A-Levels. Therefore, it is important for a science major to have a good practice over concepts such as trigonometry, differentiation and integration. This will not only ensure that the students will be able to solve their current problems in IP Math but also their calculations in physics and chemistry.
- IP schools have a large workload which restricts a child from having a healthy balanced life. However, with hiring a private IP Math tutor you can be ensured that your child is effectively studying as well as giving him time to participate in non-academic activities, thus creating a healthy balance between their academic and personal life.
- Since Math is an important subject that students are bound to take in higher levels, student’s need to have a good command over its concepts as well as achieve good grades so as to not cause problems for them later on.
- University courses such as engineering, accounting or statistics highly consider child’s grades in Math. Therefore, to be able to opt for these courses, students need to have good grades and this requires immense practice and hard work. With hiring a private tutor, you can be assured that your child is consistently improving in the subject and that his future goals are somewhat achievable.
Best IP Math Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy IP Math Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides IP Math Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 IP Math Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
IP schools can be quite overwhelming and daunting with their competitive environment and their difficult syllabus. And so our agency understands the struggles that IP Math students face when trying to keep up with the fast lesson pace and hard curriculum in their school. Therefore, we provide quality IP Math tutors to help students overcome their struggles in IP schools and get exemplary results in their final examinations. Our recommended tutors are nothing short of excellent with their academic qualifications and experience in teaching IP Math students the relevant syllabus in your school. Find a tutor for your IP Math today with our agency and pass your subject with flying colors.
The Monash University highlights Math as an important skill required in both a child’s education as well as in their adult life. Furthermore, the Math course taught in Singapore is one of the most developed in the world, therefore hire an IP Math tutor today and see a positive change in your child and his education.