On A Hunt For The Perfect IP Math Private Home Tuition Teachers In Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Learn At Your Most Comfortable Pace In the Safety and Convenience of Your Home and Schedule
Receive Detailed 1-to-1 IP Math Tuition Tailored to Fit Different Students’ Learning Needs and Style
Experienced and Committed Home Tutors that Provide Top-Quality Tuition and Guidance
Receive Simple and Concise Explanations to Clarify Your Doubts and Confusion in Math
Achieve Your Desired Academic Goals and Enter Your Ideal University and Degree
IP Math Tuition that Complements School Lessons and Integrates Real-World Applications of Mathematical Concepts
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$25-$30 per hour||$35-$40 per hour||$65-$70 per hour|
|P1 - P3||$25-$35 per hour||$35-$50 per hour||$70-$80 per hour|
|P4 - P6||$30-$40 per hour||$40-$55 per hour||$75-$90 per hour|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$35-$45 per hour||$45-$60 per hour||$80-$100 per hour|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$40-$50 per hour||$45-$65 per hour||$85-$105 per hour|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60 per hour||$60-$80 per hour||$95-$130 per hour|
|IB Grade 1-6||$35-$45 per hour||$45-$65 per hour||$70-$125 per hour|
|IB Grade 7-10||$40-$55 per hour||$55-$75 per hour||$90-$140 per hour|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70 per hour||$70-$100 per hour||$100-$150 per hour|
|IGCSE 7-11||$40-$50 per hour||$50-$80 per hour||$100-$150 per hour|
|Adult Classes||$40-$60 per hour||$65-$120 per hour||-|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80 per hour||$80-$150 per hour||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students have a hard time creating a healthy balanced life which includes both academic and non-academic activities and find it challenging to work in the highly competitive environment of IP schools.
Students often struggle to keep up with fast teaching pace in their schools.
They find it difficult to grasp onto the complex and advanced topics in IP subjects and have a poor grasp of basic concepts hence find it challenging when using them to solve questions.
Students often struggle when simplifying and solving trigonometric, differentiation and integration equations and have difficulty interpreting probability questions and using the given information to solving the questions.
They also lack of resources given by schools lead to the poor practice of concepts.
They often make careless mistakes thus compromising their marks and due to ineffective exam strategies, fail to complete the paper on time.
Road Bumps Faced By IP Math Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring an IP Math Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Most students cannot keep up with the pace they are taught in at school hence the reason they lag behind in their lessons. However, with the help of private tutors, your child is given undivided attention where the sole focus is on helping the children clear their doubts and problems. Furthermore, tutors also help children keep up with their lessons in school so they better understand what is going in and can freely ask and answer questions in class.
Shortlisting the Best IP Math Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These IP Math Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire an IP Math Home Tutor?
- The concepts taught in IP Math are very important for children taking on the subject in A-Levels or the IB examinations. Therefore, in order to ensure a smoother transition to the more advanced concepts taught in A-Levels, students need to have a strong command over their IP Math concepts. This can be ensured by the expert guidance and help provided by a private IP Math tutor.
- IP Math concepts are used throughout the core science subjects in both IP schools as well as A-Levels. Therefore, it is important for a science major to have a good practice over concepts such as trigonometry, differentiation and integration. This will not only ensure that the students will be able to solve their current problems in IP Math but also their calculations in physics and chemistry.
- IP schools have a large workload which restricts a child from having a healthy balanced life. However, with hiring a private IP Math tutor you can be ensured that your child is effectively studying as well as giving him time to participate in non-academic activities, thus creating a healthy balance between their academic and personal life.
- Since Math is an important subject that students are bound to take in higher levels, student’s need to have a good command over its concepts as well as achieve good grades so as to not cause problems for them later on.
- University courses such as engineering, accounting or statistics highly consider child’s grades in Math. Therefore, to be able to opt for these courses, students need to have good grades and this requires immense practice and hard work. With hiring a private tutor, you can be assured that your child is consistently improving in the subject and that his future goals are somewhat achievable.
Best IP Math Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy IP Math Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides IP Math Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 IP Math Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
IP schools can be quite overwhelming and daunting with their competitive environment and their difficult syllabus. And so our agency understands the struggles that IP Math students face when trying to keep up with the fast lesson pace and hard curriculum in their school. Therefore, we provide quality IP Math tutors to help students overcome their struggles in IP schools and get exemplary results in their final examinations. Our recommended tutors are nothing short of excellent with their academic qualifications and experience in teaching IP Math students the relevant syllabus in your school. Find a tutor for your IP Math today with our agency and pass your subject with flying colors.
The Monash University highlights Math as an important skill required in both a child’s education as well as in their adult life. Furthermore, the Math course taught in Singapore is one of the most developed in the world, therefore hire an IP Math tutor today and see a positive change in your child and his education.
Tutor Request Form
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
Primary School Ranking In Singapore [Latest]
In this article, we will delve right into the primary school ranking in singapore, focusing on popularity as measured by subscription rates. By examining the subscription rates of primary schools, we can gauge the level of demand and trust that parents place in these institutions.
How to Make a Good First Impression as a Home Tutor
Being a first-time home tutor can be a nerve-wracking experience. However, if you are ready and willing to help make a change in a learner’s life, you’re on the way to being a good home tutor.
Secondary School Ranking In Singapore 
To cater to the needs of parents and students seeking objective information for making informed decisions, it is relevant for us to provide rankings of the Integrated Programme (IP) and non-IP secondary schools based on their respective PSLE cut-off points. This ensures transparency and assists individuals in gauging their eligibility for different secondary schools.