JC Math Tuition
Looking For A Dependable
JC Math Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
What To Expect From FamilyTutor
JC Math Tuition that Complements School Lessons and Adds Further Value
Receive 1-1 JC Math Tuition Tailored to Fit Students’ Needs and Learning Style
Experienced Tutors that Provide Top-Quality Guidance
Receive Simple Explanations to Clarify Your Doubts for Math
Achieve Your Goals and Enter Your Ideal University and Degree
Integration of Real-World Applications of Mathematical Concepts Taught in Classes
Learn At A Comfortable Pace In the Safety and Comfort of Your Home
Witness An Improvement in Your Math Grades and Ace A Levels
Pick Your Ideal Tutor From Our Database of 4,000+ Quality JC Math Tutors
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Challenges Faced by JC Math Students in Singapore
- Students struggle to keep up with all of their A-Level subjects
- Students often get confused about what the question requires
- They struggle to memorize important steps used to solve complex mathematical problems
- Lack of good practice and understanding in complex topics such as differentiation, integration, graphs, and vectors
- Fail to apply the correct formulas in questions
- They often make careless mistakes which compromise their marks
- They struggle to use mathematical tools such as calculators
- Students often find it hard to keep a healthy balance of academic and non-academic activities
- Overwhelmed by the competitiveness in the school and fail to keep up with lessons
- Lack of interest in studying their course
- Students struggle to complete the paper due to lack of practice and time management skills
- Fear of not knowing what career to take in the future
- Apprehensive of desired university courses that are impacted by their grades in A-Levels.
Benefits of Engaging JC Math Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging a JC Math Home Tuition
Students in Junior College have to live up to many commitments after school such as extra-curricular, sports, family and of course their homework and studying. Hiring a private JC Math tutor can ensure that your child is working on his core subjects and improving on any weak concepts that he has. Furthermore, this can also free up some time to work on other subjects and assignments.
JC Math home tutors can greatly help students keep up with the pace at school, this is done so by clearing their misconceptions and doubts on a daily basis. Furthermore, often time’s students fail to ask questions in class due to the fear of being ridiculed by their peers, however, with the help of private tuition, they are provided undivided attention and a comfortable environment encouraging students to freely ask any questions and clear any problems they may have. Aside from this, home tutors are aware of difficult topics in the Math course as well as common mistakes that students make, therefore they can easily rectify and improve on these topics and mistakes.
Practicing and perfect concepts is an essential part of A-Level Math. JC Math home tutors often have access to various effective resources that can help in a student’s revision as well as their practice. These resources include notes, formula sheets and past paper, all of which when used correctly can enhance a student’s understanding as well fully prepare them for their A-Level mathematics exam. Furthermore, more practice can ensure that a student is confident in how to attempt exam questions.
When a student starts to improve on his subject, little achievements such as good grades in a test can greatly affect their confidence in the subject. This confidence can motivate them to do better in the subject as well as in others, thus creating an overall positive impact on the child’s education. Therefore, with hiring a private JC math tutor from FamilyTutor, parents are reassured that their child is working hard to improve on his grades and so when a child is able to tackle a difficult and challenging subject such as A-Level math, they will be motivated to do better in other courses too.
Home tutors are survivors, they have suffered and succeeded in studying and acquiring good grades in A-Level math as well as making important life decisions which enabled them to carry on with their studies. This experience gives them helpful advice for their students currently facing the same situation they were in a while ago. Therefore, they can greatly sympathize and help students with how to improve on their subject as well as advise them about future studies and paths they ought to take to get a good job.
Choosing The Right JC Math Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In A
JC Math Home Tutor
- Irrespective of the subject and level you are requesting tuition for, the dedication and commitment of a tutor to you and your studies is especially important. Since math is strictly a problematic paper, a student must know how to apply their concepts in questions as well as be able to derive an accurate answer. This requires good judgment which comes from lots of practice. Therefore, an important quality to search for in a potential JC Math tutor is his commitment to helping you practice and perfect all your concepts and thus be able to correctly use them in your paper. Therefore, communication between you and your tutor is critical so issues such as project duration and the session timings can be discussed.
- We at FamilyTutor understand how important communication is between the two parties. Therefore, we arrange this communication between a potential JC Math tutor and the client so both parties are aware of the other’s expectations and needs.
- There are various types of home tutors that you can engage with for your JC Math Tuition; MOE & NIE home tutors, part-time home tutors, and full-time home tutors. MOE home tutors are specially trained to teach students JC Math with respect to the latest MOE syllabus. Whereas part-time and full-time home tutors have sufficient teaching experience as well as personal experience clearing the subject or teaching in a field that uses the concepts taught in JC Math i.e. Engineering and Statistics. When hiring a tutor, it is critical to look at their qualifications and teaching experiences, this proves their capability to teach your child.
- At FamilyTutor, we provide the needed qualifications and experiences of a tutor within their tutor profiles. This is to help ease your selection process in finding a suitable tutor.
- It is no secret that the MOE syllabus changes every few years so that it provides a perfect education for a child in order to nurture him for the real world. These changes are made for each subject and thus affect both its content and the examination criteria. Therefore, when looking for an effective tutor, an important quality to search for is their familiarity and knowledge of the latest MOE syllabus. This quality will prove that they can correctly prepare your child for the exam they are about to give. Hence an effective tutor will know the right content of A-Level Maths as well as how students will be marked in the paper.
- Our agency understands how important these examinations are for students in Singapore. Therefore, FamilyTutor recommends only the best home tutors to help them in their A-Level Math, home tutors who are specially trained or have a close relationship with the MOE syllabus. Furthermore, we also provide detailed profiles containing home tutors’ qualifications and experiences through which parents can carefully examine a tutor’s knowledge of the syllabus.
- The concepts taught in JC Math are advanced and difficult to grasp for most students. Hence when looking for a tutor for your child, you need to hire one who has sufficient experience teaching the subject to other students. This experience gives them immense knowledge of the content being taught and especially how to teach in a manner which is easily understood by students. Furthermore, home tutors also come to know the difficult topics in the syllabus as well as the common mistakes students make, thus making it easier to highlight and improve weak areas as well as to rectify mistakes so they don’t occur in the official paper.
- At FamilyTutor we responsibly provide a home tutors experience in their profiles so parents can decide for themselves the tutor’s suitability with the syllabus as well as their child. Furthermore, we specifically try to recommend home tutors with current or prior experience of teaching the requested level.
- Since Math focuses on the application of concepts, heavy practice is required for a student to ace this paper. However, the resources provided in schools are limited and thus students cannot effectively practice all their concepts in time to use them correctly in their paper. Therefore, when hiring a tutor for your child’s JC Maths, ensure that the tutor hired has the ability to give your child extra study materials which will help in their practice. Furthermore, effective home tutors often customize their own resources such as topical questions, mind maps and formula sheets, all of which can be extremely helpful if used correctly.
- FamilyTutor engages and recommends high-quality home tutors who are extremely experienced and have such resources in their possession. Furthermore, FamilyTutor also pinpoints to clients the home tutors that can provide these resources to their child.
- An important quality to have and look for in a tutor is their swiftness in highlighting your child’s weaknesses as well as carrying out effective methods to help improve on them. A tutor who can follow this procedure often takes to improve on these weaknesses through the year which leads to a huge grade improvement. Furthermore, most home tutors provide targeted help to their students, thus improving their step backs so they are more confident and can correctly apply their concepts in the paper.
- Our recommended JC Math home tutors have spent years teaching and improving their student’s grades. They are well-informed of how to identify a child’s learning gaps within the first few lessons as well as how to improve on these gaps. Furthermore, we also provide testimonials and previous student’s improvements, so the parent can carefully select from our effective pool of home tutors.
- The best JC Math home tutors in Singapore often have a large testimonial base which displays their many strengths and their effectiveness in teaching. These testimonials can be considered as recommendations from previous clients to newer clients. Furthermore, with the help of testimonials, clients can be ensured that the tutor is safe to engage with as well as having a positive track record in improving many children’s grades.
- FamilyTutor caters to their client’s requirements, therefore, we strictly indicate which home tutors have testimonials and which don’t. Furthermore, we also provide their testimonials in their profiles in hopes to ease your selection process for a JC Math tutor.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting JC Math
- The Singaporean education system is no doubt very tough for growing children who are trying to find themselves. Furthermore, JC Math in a challenging subject that all students are bound to take. Therefore, with hiring a private JC Math tutor, you can be ensured that your child is doing extremely well in his academic life and thus reliving his stress and giving him more time to think about other aspects of his life.
- The pace at which school teachers often teach is with respect to that of the majority. However, this puts slow learners at a disadvantage, therefore with hiring a private tutor you can provide extra help to your child. This extra help will be given at the child’s learning pace thus giving a more comfortable environment where he can grasp concepts more easily as well as clear misconceptions and doubts
- The concepts in JC Math are advanced and hard to understand, however, with the help of a private tutor who can teach in a simpler way, you can grasp the concepts quicker. This would allow you to move on to other topics as well as focus on more important issues i.e. practicing and memorization.
- The examinations taken for JC Math can be hard to ace without proper guidance. Private home tutors, who have sufficient experience, can teach students various effective answering techniques as well as tips and tricks which will help them ace the paper.
- Math is one of the core subjects taught in Junior college as well as being preferred by many university courses both on the engineering and business side. To get into a course related to these two areas, students need to have a very strong command of the concepts as well as good grades in A-Level Maths. JC Math home tutors can help students in getting these good grades as well as helping them perfect their concepts for university.
- Math is applied not only in the subject itself but in core science subjects such as Physics and chemistry as well as having an important application in real-world scenarios. Therefore, to score well in other science subjects and to be able to apply concepts in the real world, students need to study hard in their JC Math. This can be ensured by private home tutors.
Best JC Math Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy JC Math Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides JC Math Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 JC Math Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
FamilyTutor aims to provide expert help to JC Math students in the form of effective and experienced math home tutors. Our home tutors have a variety of qualifications be it special training to teach the subject or degrees in A-Levels as well as university courses related to Math. Furthermore, our previous clients who have requested JC Math tuition have improved quite well in their grades. Don’t waste time, contact our agency today for an experienced and committed tutor.
Understanding and acing JC Math can help you in your later life. This is because the concepts taught in JC Math help to develop certain skills such as effective problem solving, and analysis as written by the Duke University. To avail these skills and perfect your concepts, sign up for JC Math tuition today!
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
History as a subject requires a lot of memorization of different names, places, events, and dates which are deemed important and noteworthy. This single reason is why students tend to lean towards other subjects when asked what their favorite subject is. But what if there are ways to improve how to memorize these dates, names places, and events that occurred in the past.