Looking For A Dependable Economics Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
What To Expect From FamilyTutor
1 to 1 Economics Home Tuition Catered to Student’s Needs and Learning Progress
Quality Explanations And Tips For Every Component of Economics
Access To A Variety Of Exercises and Past Year Papers From Top Schools
Gain Insights In Different Aspect of Economics
Feel Safe Learning Economics At Your Convenience In Your Home
Receive Consolidated Economics Summary Notes and Materials
Increase Interest And Understanding Of Economics As A Subject
Improvement In Your Economics Academic Grades
Pick Your Ideal Economics Tutor From Our Pool of 12,000+ Experienced Economics Tutors
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Challenges Faced by Economics Students in Singapore
- Lack of focus on academics due to increasing distractions
- The added worry from other subjects
- Trouble comprehending the Economics lessons
- Struggles with Asking Questions in the Economics Lessons
- The Uncleared Doubts and Questions from Economics Lessons adding up
- Trouble Memorizing Data for Economics
- Problems with the analysis of case studies efficiently
- Struggling with the Application of Answering Techniques in Essay Writing
- Inability to complete Examination Papers caused by ineffective Time management Techniques
Benefits of Engaging an Economics Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Economics Home Tuition
Maintaining a healthy and balanced personal and school life can be overwhelming for Students. While working on inter-personal relations during co-curricular activities and after-school hours is a vital part of school life, this means that students have that much less time to work on improvement of their academic curriculum. Having an Economics Tutor can provide structure and routine for their time so that its easier for them to find that perfect balance between their studies and social life.
Since the Economics Tutors are professionals, are well-aware of the Economics syllabus and Strategies for the examinations. With the years of experience in the teaching field, these tutors can determine the strengths and weaknesses of their students and create a manageable learning schedule for the student, so that its easier for the student may better grasp the content and understand the concepts.
In the Economics subject endless string of homework assignments and quizzes often Stresses the students and reduces their motivation for the subject. This type of stress causes students to lose interest in the subject and can be detrimental for their learning process in general. However, with an Economics tutor, help can be provided to students with everything from difficulty with their school homework or strategies about how to approach examination preparation. Not only that, but these Economics Tutors also usually have their own tried and tested course material and notes, which their students can use to further improve their understanding of the concepts and examination answering strategies.
With the help provided by Economics Tutors with their understanding of concepts taught in school, students tend to exhibit more confidence in their understanding of the lessons. This helps them become more secure in asking questions or answering as they rest assured that they would be giving the right answer or asking a valid question.
For students who struggle with the pace at which lessons are delivered at school, it can be disheartening to watch their fellow classmates get the concepts immediately. Having Economics Tuition would make sure that they can learn at their own unique pace without being worried about lagging during lessons or for examinations.
FamilyTutor’s Economics Tutors have either received training from MOE and NIE or have been through the Singapore education system themselves, therefore they know which future routes to take following the National Examinations. Not only are they able to help their students in achieving great results in their examinations, but they can also offer significant advice and insights to their students about selecting a school after the O-Levels, or choosing a University course after the A-Levels or IB examinations.
Choosing The Right Economics Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In An Economics Home Tutor
- Students can often get distracted from their studies by the lack of proper balance between their personal and academic lives. Having a dedicated Economics Tutor who pays attention to your child’s learning style and speed would make sure that your child’s learning can be optimized. It is greatly more beneficial for a student to be taught by a tutor who is aware of their strengths and weaknesses. To ensure this make sure to see if the tutor you have selected agrees to long term tuition before confirming tuition agreements.
- Here at FamilyTutor, we can sympathize with the struggles of finding a suitable Economics Tutor who is a capable teacher in general and good for your child’s learning needs in particular. To make sure this process is as smooth as possible, we encourage and enable communication between you and the tutor so that both parties understand the expectations and needs involved.
- The collaboration between MOE and Cambridge in designing examination papers for the national exams has been the cause of many changes to the content and examination practices for Economics. It is crucial that the Tutor be well-versed with the latest syllabus, and the appropriate syllabus for your child, as there are 3 types of national exams in total. So that your child doesn’t learn anything, not of use to them and is able to build on what is taught in school instead of contradicting it.
- FamilyTutor provides you with the profiles of all the tutors, which include their past teaching experiences, these can be a good indication as to their familiarity with the syllabus.
- More information about the MOE Syllabus can be found at these links: O Level Economics, A-Level H1 Economics, A-Level H2 Economics, IGCSE Economics, IB HL Economics, IB SL Economics
- Tutors having MOE & NIE training or having years of experience teaching, do not necessarily mean that they can teach Economics. It is important to check whether a tutor has experience in teaching Economics. This is to ensure that the tutors are well-versed with Economics syllabus and Economics examination format.
- There are many different types of private home tutors, including MOE & NIE trained teachers, Full-Time tutors and Part-Time tutors. If they possess MOE & NIE training, years of experience in teaching Economics to private students or have exemplary personal academic grades. So be sure to confirm their qualifications, years of experience and personal academic grades before confirming any tuition arrangements.
- Be assured that when sending our shortlist of suitable Economics Tutors, FamilyTutor will only send tutors that have prior experience in teaching Economics or have exemplary results in the subject. The qualifications, years of experience and personal academic achievements of these tutors will also be stated in their profiles sent to you.
- Dedicated and Passionate teachers tend to accumulate several notes and past year papers over the years that they teach students, these can be given to their students for additional practice. They would even have prepared mind maps, common questions and pitfalls in past year papers, self-designed practices referenced from assessment books and past-year papers of top schools and national exams.
- Here at FamilyTutor, we make certain to indicate in our tutor profiles if the specific tutor is capable of providing materials and resources for the students.
- Schools often give multiple assignments in a week across all subjects. The first step to doing well for your child’s school examinations is ensuring that he can complete these assignments well and understands all the key concepts in them. Economics Tutors can help your child with his schoolwork and examination preparation, and even offer unique notes and worksheets compiled from textbooks, workbooks and various schools’ past-year papers.
- In your search for the ideal tutor for you, FamilyTutor’s tutors’ profiles can be checked to confirm if they are able to provide exclusive notes and additional practices for your child. If you would like your tutor to help with your child’s schoolwork, FamilyTutor recommends an interview with the tutor to ensure that they are the right fit before confirming the tuition arrangements.
- While it is true that a tutor’s ability can be judged by their academic achievements and teaching experience. However, as with all services, some might question the authenticity of these claims of these tutors about their own experience and teaching skill. The best way to confirm that they are as talented and well-versed in their subject as they claim to be, which is through the testimonials and recommendations from their previous students. These testimonials and recommendations are crystal clear pictures of the strengths and capabilities of the tutor, while also giving you a measure of their personality and behavior, assuring you that they are safe to engage.
- FamilyTutor understands your misgivings regarding a good Economics Tutor for your child. To facilitate you with your selection, we include any testimonials or any record of their students’ improvement. We will also include in their profiles if they have received good feedback from our clients, so you can be confident in their capability to teach!
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting Economics Home Tuition
- Education in Singapore can be overwhelming and stress-inducing for your child since it is here that your child will discover their identity and learn to balance their social and personal lives. Both of which are tremendously important in ensuring that your child lives a happy life, therefore hiring an Economics Tutor will not only help in this aspect of their life but also open more time and opportunities for others as well.
- Having another mentor for your child will help them score better in exams so that this is one less thing for them to worry about and be overall more relaxed. Moreover, these Economics Tutors can be great motivators helping push your child to score better grades and have an easier time with their plans and dreams in the future.
- The topics taught in Secondary Economics are mostly basic versions of those in JC/IB Economics, and so on to the University level. Having a strong grasp on the basics helps them throughout their learning journey at Higher levels of education when the syllabus goes deeper and becomes more challenging.
- Economics examinations are very hard to perform well in, and students must make sure that they maximize their score to get a good grade. With the help of an Economics Tutor who would offer their 100%, undivided attention to your child’s learning experience will help your child to perform well and avoid common mistakes that students often make in exams due to a lack of proper examination techniques.
- Economics can lead to a variety of choices in terms of University courses and beyond that, future career options. Knowledge in economics is very helpful in the fields of finance, banking, insurance, and public policy planning in the government sector. Mastering the subject at the lower levels paves the way for benefits when pursuing further education and career paths in the same field.
- Even beyond academics, Economics has many day-to-day applications and uses. Having a good grasp of Economics concepts also helps one to manage personal resources, as well as global phenomenons like inflation, unemployment, and poverty.
Best Economics Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Economics Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Economics Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Economics Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Here at FamilyTutor Home Tuition, we empathize with your struggles and problems in search of the best Economics Tutor for your child. We have a large database of tried and tested Economics Tutors who have proven their experience and patience by helping their students achieve exemplary results in their examinations. For the clients with budgetary issues, we also have a range of tutors, from MOE & NIE trained teachers, Full-Time tutors and Part-Time tutors that are all well-equipped for teaching Economics and drilling in foundational skills required for these subjects. Rest assured that you will find your ideal Economics Tutor here at FamilyTutor! Request now to help your child excel in the challenging Singapore Education system!
There are many reasons to study Economics, as highlighted by students from the London School of Economics. Start your Economics home tuition with FamilyTutor today and build your foundation in this subject!
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
History as a subject requires a lot of memorization of different names, places, events, and dates which are deemed important and noteworthy. This single reason is why students tend to lean towards other subjects when asked what their favorite subject is. But what if there are ways to improve how to memorize these dates, names places, and events that occurred in the past.