LOOKING FOR A DEPENDABLE ECONOMICS HOME TUTOR IN SINGAPORE?
OUR ECONOMICS TUTORS HAVE GOT YOU COVERED!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
Why Choose FamilyTutor For Economics Tuition?
Significant Improvement In Economics Grades Through a Dedicated 1 to 1 Economics Home Tuition Focused on Student’s Needs
Clear and Comprehensive Explanations For Every Component of Economics in the Safety and Convenience of Your Home
Access to Different Practice Exercises, Economics Summary Notes, and Past Year Papers From Top Schools
Gain Insights and Understanding of the Different Aspects and Concepts of Economics
Increase Understanding Of Economics As A Subject and Interest in Its Application in Real-Life Scenarios
Select the Most Suitable Economics Tutor From Our Pool of 12,000+ Experienced Economics Tutors
Frequently Asked Questions About Economics Tuition in Singapore
1. How do I find a local economics tutor?
If you are looking for a private Economics tutor in Singapore, look no further than FamilyTutor. As a leading private tuition agency with the largest active database of top-quality and experienced Economics tutors who are trained to deliver a personalised learning plan based on each student’s needs, you will be able to find the perfect match with us. Fill in our request form and we will contact you to gain a better understanding of what you are looking for by enrolling in our private Economics tuition.
2. Do Economics tutors really help?
Economics is a subject that requires strong language skills, logical reasoning, and thorough explanations and is a very new subject for most JC students. With a whole list of new concepts to learn, digest, and master in a matter of 2 years in Junior College, Economics tuition, be it online or home tuition in Singapore is necessary for most JC students to excel.
3. Are private Economics tutors worth it?
Economics is not a subject that students can easily relate to and grasp. Since linking points can be challenging for most students, hiring an Economics tutor to simplify the concepts and make all the concepts a whole lot more relatable can be helpful to most students. Whether you plan on enrolling your child in online Economics tuition or private home Economics tuition classes, investing in Economics tuition can be worth it in the long run.
4. How much do Economics tutors charge?
This depends on the private Economics tuition agency you are working with. At FamilyTutor, the cost of our Economics tuition classes in Singapore varies depending on the type of tutor you are looking for. Part-time Economic tutors can charge anywhere from $50 to $60 per hour. Rates can go up to $120 if you prefer a full-time tutor and up to $150 if you want to hire an NIE-trained tutor.
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Shortlisting the Best Economics Home Tutor For You
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM PRIVATE ECONOMICS TUTION
You May Ask...
WHY ENGAGE A HOME ECONOMICS TUTOR?
- Education in Singapore can be overwhelming and stress-inducing for your child since it is here that your child will discover their identity and learn to balance their social and personal lives. Both of which are tremendously important in ensuring that your child lives a happy life, therefore hiring a private Economics Tutor will not only help in this aspect of their life but also open more time and opportunities for others as well. We also offer the flexibility of having online tuition sessions that allow your child to maximize their time.
- Having another mentor for your child will help them score better in exams so that this is one less thing for them to worry about and be overall more relaxed. Moreover, these Economics Tutors can be great motivators helping push your child to score better grades and have an easier time with their plans and dreams in the future.
- The topics taught in Secondary Economics are mostly basic versions of those in JC/IB Economics, and so on to the University level. Having a strong grasp on the basics helps them throughout their learning journey at Higher levels of education when the syllabus goes deeper and becomes more challenging.
- Economics examinations are very hard to perform well in, and students must make sure that they maximize their score to get a good grade. With the help of a private Economics Tutor who would offer their 100%, undivided attention to your child’s learning experience will help your child to perform well and avoid common mistakes that students often make in exams due to a lack of proper examination techniques.
- Economics can lead to a variety of choices in terms of University courses and beyond that, future career options. Knowledge in economics is very helpful in the fields of finance, banking, insurance, and public policy planning in the government sector. Mastering the subject at the lower levels paves the way for benefits when pursuing further education and career paths in the same field.
- Even beyond academics, Economics has many day-to-day applications and uses. Having a good grasp of Economics concepts also helps one to manage personal resources, as well as global phenomenons like inflation, unemployment, and poverty.
BEST PRIVATE ECONOMICS TUITION IN SINGAPORE
Enjoy Economics Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Economics Home Tuition all across Singapore, as well as online. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
PRIVATE JC ECONOMICS TUITION FEES
FamilyTutor provides private Economics tuition classes for JC, IB Diploma, Polytechnic and University students in Singapore. With experienced Economics tutors who will be able to cover both the H1 and H2 syllabi, FamilyTutor will be able to cater to the needs of each student. Our Economics-only tuition classes are affordably priced, with specific tuition fees depending on the tutor’s experience, qualifications, and duration of the lesson.
At FamilyTutor, there are three main Economics tutor categories for parents or students like you to choose from. The three categories are: Part-Time Tutors, Full-Time Tutors, and Ex-/Current MOE Teachers.
At the JC1/JC2 level, a Part-Time Economics Tutor can charge anywhere from $50 to $60 per hour. A Full-Time Private Economics Tutor normally charges between $60 and $80 per hour, and an Ex-/Current MOE Teacher usually charges from $85 to $130 per hour.
At the IB Diploma level, a Part-Time Economics Tutor can charge from $60 per hour to $70 per hour. A Full-Time Tutor can charge between $70 and $100 per hour, while an Ex-/Current IB school teacher may charge up from $90 per hour to $150 per hour.
At the Polytechnic/University level, a Part-Time Tutor’s rate is between $60 and $80 per hour while a Full-Time private Economics Tutor’s rate is usually between $80 and $150 per hour.
Despite the varying hourly rates across different categories of tutor, students can be assured that all our tutors are well qualified and none of them is “superior” or “inferior” to the others. Students can decide on the most suitable tutor based on each individual’s learning needs and budget.
To learn more about our different tutor categories, please visit FamilyTutor’s tuition rates page!
THE #1 ECONOMICS TUITION AGENCY IN SINGAPORE
Here at FamilyTutor Home Tuition, we empathize with your struggles and problems in search of the best Economics Tutor for your child. We have a large database of tried and tested Economics Tutors who have proven their experience and patience by helping their students achieve exemplary results in their examinations. For the clients with budgetary issues, we also have a range of tutors, from MOE & NIE trained teachers, Full-Time private tutors and Part-Time private tutors that are all well-equipped for teaching Economics and drilling in foundational skills required for these subjects. Rest assured that you will find your ideal Economics Tutor here at FamilyTutor! We also offer a range of other JC subjects, including JC Maths, H2 Chemistry and JC Physics.
Request now to help your child excel in the challenging Singapore Education system!
There are many reasons to study Economics, as highlighted by students from the London School of Economics. Start your Economics home tuition with FamilyTutor today and build your foundation in this subject
Explore our Economics Tuition blog to understand more!
FEATURED ECONOMICS TUTORS OF THE MONTH
Double Degree in Economics & Business, NUS
Specialising in tutoring H1 & H2 Economics students, Ms. Cathy helped many students gain joy while deepening their knowledge and understanding of subject. Her strong passion and love for teaching Economics are so influential that her students often look forward to attending her lessons. Many of their parents also commended her for her teaching capability and conscientiousness!
Tutor Request Form
MORE ONLINE ECONOMICS TUITION RESOURCES
Economics: What Makes It Interesting
Economics is a social science concerned chiefly with description and analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.