Looking For A Dependable Economics Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Significant Improvement In Economics Grades Through a Dedicated 1 to 1 Economics Home Tuition Focused on Student’s Needs
Clear and Comprehensive Explanations For Every Component of Economics in the Safety and Convenience of Your Home
Access to Different Practice Exercises, Economics Summary Notes, and Past Year Papers From Top Schools
Gain Insights and Understanding of the Different Aspects and Concepts of Economics
Increase Understanding Of Economics As A Subject and Interest in Its Application in Real-Life Scenarios
Select the Most Suitable Economics Tutor From Our Pool of 12,000+ Experienced Economics Tutors
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Many students lack of focus on academics due to increasing distractions and added worry from other subjects.
They have trouble comprehending the Economics lessons and struggles with Asking Questions in the Economics Lessons.
The Uncleared Doubts and Questions from Economics Lessons adding up to their struggles as well as trouble Memorizing Data for Economics. They also show problems with the analysis of case studies efficiently.
They are struggling with the Application of Answering Techniques in Essay Writing and show inability to complete Examination Papers caused by ineffective Time management Techniques,
Road Bumps Faced By Economics Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring an Economics Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Since the Economics Tutors are professionals, are well-aware of the Economics syllabus and Strategies for the examinations. With the years of experience in the teaching field, these tutors can determine the strengths and weaknesses of their students and create a manageable learning schedule for the student, so that its easier for the student may better grasp the content and understand the concepts.
With the help provided by Economics Tutors with their understanding of concepts taught in school, students tend to exhibit more confidence in their understanding of the lessons. This helps them become more secure in asking questions or answering as they rest assured that they would be giving the right answer or asking a valid question.
For students who struggle with the pace at which lessons are delivered at school, it can be disheartening to watch their fellow classmates get the concepts immediately. Having Economics Tuition would make sure that they can learn at their own unique pace without being worried about lagging during lessons or for examinations.
Maintaining a healthy and balanced personal and school life can be overwhelming for Students. While working on inter-personal relations during co-curricular activities and after-school hours is a vital part of school life, this means that students have that much less time to work on improvement of their academic curriculum. Having an Economics Tutor can provide structure and routine for their time so that its easier for them to find that perfect balance between their studies and social life.
In the Economics subject endless string of homework assignments and quizzes often Stresses the students and reduces their motivation for the subject. This type of stress causes students to lose interest in the subject and can be detrimental for their learning process in general. However, with an Economics tutor, help can be provided to students with everything from difficulty with their school homework or strategies about how to approach examination preparation. Not only that, these Economics Tutors also usually have their own tried and tested course material and notes, which their students can use to further improve their understanding.
FamilyTutor’s Economics Tutors have either received training from MOE and NIE or have been through the Singapore education system themselves, therefore they know which future routes to take following the National Examinations. Not only are they able to help their students in achieving great results in their examinations, but they can also offer significant advice and insights to their students about selecting a school after the O-Levels, or choosing a University course after the A-Levels or IB examinations.
Shortlisting the Best Economics Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These Economics Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire an Economics Home Tutor?
- Education in Singapore can be overwhelming and stress-inducing for your child since it is here that your child will discover their identity and learn to balance their social and personal lives. Both of which are tremendously important in ensuring that your child lives a happy life, therefore hiring an Economics Tutor will not only help in this aspect of their life but also open more time and opportunities for others as well.
- Having another mentor for your child will help them score better in exams so that this is one less thing for them to worry about and be overall more relaxed. Moreover, these Economics Tutors can be great motivators helping push your child to score better grades and have an easier time with their plans and dreams in the future.
- The topics taught in Secondary Economics are mostly basic versions of those in JC/IB Economics, and so on to the University level. Having a strong grasp on the basics helps them throughout their learning journey at Higher levels of education when the syllabus goes deeper and becomes more challenging.
- Economics examinations are very hard to perform well in, and students must make sure that they maximize their score to get a good grade. With the help of an Economics Tutor who would offer their 100%, undivided attention to your child’s learning experience will help your child to perform well and avoid common mistakes that students often make in exams due to a lack of proper examination techniques.
- Economics can lead to a variety of choices in terms of University courses and beyond that, future career options. Knowledge in economics is very helpful in the fields of finance, banking, insurance, and public policy planning in the government sector. Mastering the subject at the lower levels paves the way for benefits when pursuing further education and career paths in the same field.
- Even beyond academics, Economics has many day-to-day applications and uses. Having a good grasp of Economics concepts also helps one to manage personal resources, as well as global phenomenons like inflation, unemployment, and poverty.
Best Economics Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Economics Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Economics Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Economics Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Here at FamilyTutor Home Tuition, we empathize with your struggles and problems in search of the best Economics Tutor for your child. We have a large database of tried and tested Economics Tutors who have proven their experience and patience by helping their students achieve exemplary results in their examinations. For the clients with budgetary issues, we also have a range of tutors, from MOE & NIE trained teachers, Full-Time tutors and Part-Time tutors that are all well-equipped for teaching Economics and drilling in foundational skills required for these subjects. Rest assured that you will find your ideal Economics Tutor here at FamilyTutor! Request now to help your child excel in the challenging Singapore Education system!
There are many reasons to study Economics, as highlighted by students from the London School of Economics. Start your Economics home tuition with FamilyTutor today and build your foundation in this subject!