Finding An Effective Literature Private Home Tutor In Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Feel Safe Receiving 1-to-1 Literature Tuition Fit for Student’s Learning Needs and Styles at the Convenience of Your Home
Quality Discussions and Explanations to Simply Every Concepts Taught in Literature
Access To A Variety Of Summarized Notes, Practice Exercises and Past Year Papers From Top Schools
Gain Insights and Effective Techniques in Writing Literature
Amplified Interest and Gain Passion And Understanding Of Literature As A Subject
Witness a Vast Improvement of Your Academic Grades In Literature
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$25-$30 per hour||$35-$40 per hour||$65-$70 per hour|
|P1 - P3||$25-$35 per hour||$35-$50 per hour||$70-$80 per hour|
|P4 - P6||$30-$40 per hour||$40-$55 per hour||$75-$90 per hour|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$35-$45 per hour||$45-$60 per hour||$80-$100 per hour|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$40-$50 per hour||$45-$65 per hour||$85-$105 per hour|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60 per hour||$60-$80 per hour||$95-$130 per hour|
|IB Grade 1-6||$35-$45 per hour||$45-$65 per hour||$70-$125 per hour|
|IB Grade 7-10||$40-$55 per hour||$55-$75 per hour||$90-$140 per hour|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70 per hour||$70-$100 per hour||$100-$150 per hour|
|IGCSE 7-11||$40-$50 per hour||$50-$80 per hour||$100-$150 per hour|
|Adult Classes||$40-$60 per hour||$65-$120 per hour||-|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80 per hour||$80-$150 per hour||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Struggle in deciphering the context of different texts and have difficulty finding commonalities between texts.
They also show inability to critically evaluate and provide personal and unique assessments of literary texts and have issues recognizing and deciphering thoughts, perspectives and qualities communicated by a text.
Students have difficulty identifying the stylistic devices and literary form utilized in the Literature and lack of comprehension with terms commonly associated with literature and components of Literary genres used in the construction of essays.
They have problems with including the required elements while answering questions.
Students also have poor association with the Literature commonly included in exams and have the inability to manage time effectively resulting in unattempted portions of examination papers.
Road Bumps Faced By Literature Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring a Literature Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
To secure a high grade in Literature, it is important to have a good comprehension of the qualities and genres of Literature texts and differentiating between the concrete and abstract use of language. Literature tuition can be a means for accounting for the individual learning preferences of the student to conduct lessons in a way that the student can receive the maximum benefit.
Shortlisting the Best Literature Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These Literature Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire a Literature Home Tutor?
- Literature is essential for students in Lower Secondary. It can influence the Subject Combination choices when the student reaches Upper Secondary, hence it is important to secure a good score in Literature.
- There is an overwhelming number of Literature texts that students will need to study and understand. Students will find this process much easier with the help of an experienced tutor that is able to explain the literary meaning implied by the Literature.
- Literature requires students to decipher the hidden contexts and meanings in texts and compare them from the outlook of the society they live in. Reading many types of literature can help students appreciate and be more open to other cultures and beliefs engaging them as productive members of society.
- Literature can teach students to employ a critical approach when faced with problems and scenarios. They become accustomed to and accepting of different opinions and viewpoints, allowing them to analyze issues more effectively and shape their own thoughts on a topic.
- A good grade in Literature is required for admission into several courses including Public Policy and Global Affairs and Psychology. Employing the help of a Literature tutor can ensure that students meet the required grades in the subject allowing them to gain admission into any university course they wish.
Best Literature Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Literature Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Literature Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Literature Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
FamilyTutor can provide access to a huge list of experienced Literature tutors, ranging from MOE & NIE trained teachers, Full-Time Tutors and Part-Time Tutors, that have a familiarity of the fundamentals of Literary skills and Literature texts. We guarantee that our tutors will be able to assist you in learning Literature and lead you on the path where you can gain As, something you’ll find proof of by testimonials from their previous students. Submit a request at FamilyTutor immediately to start working on improving your grade!
This article by The School Bag lists many reasons in favor of studying Literature as a subject such as developing an admiration for words and shaping of unique thoughts and views on scenarios in Literature. Owing to these myriads of reasons students begin studying Literature but then struggle with the complexity they face. To help ease the process contact FamilyTutor to begin Literature tuitions and gain all the benefits of mastering Literature immediately.
Tutor Request Form
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
PSLE: All You Need To Know 
With so much information about PSLE out there, it can be challenging to know where to start. That’s where this guide comes in. In this article, we’ll cover only the essential information you need to know about the PSLE. So, let’s dive in and get started on your journey to PSLE success!
Primary School Ranking In Singapore [Latest]
In this article, we will delve right into the primary school ranking in singapore, focusing on popularity as measured by subscription rates. By examining the subscription rates of primary schools, we can gauge the level of demand and trust that parents place in these institutions.
How to Make a Good First Impression as a Home Tutor
Being a first-time home tutor can be a nerve-wracking experience. However, if you are ready and willing to help make a change in a learner’s life, you’re on the way to being a good home tutor.