Looking For A Dependable Chinese Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
What To Expect From FamilyTutor
Receive Customised 1 to 1 Chinese Tuition From Quality Chinese Tutors
Detailed Guidance For Chinese Composition and Comprehension
Gain Access To Additional Practices and Examination Papers From Top Schools
Obtain Summarised Chinese Learning Materials From Experienced Chinese Tutors
Learn Chinese In The Comfort And Safety Of Your Home
Enjoy A Comfortable Learning Schedule Designed For Your Needs
Gain Interest And Fluency In Chinese
Achieve Your Desired Chinese Academic Grades
Select Your Preferred Tutor From Our Pool Of 9,000+ Experienced Chinese Tutors
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Challenges Faced by Chinese Students in Singapore
- They face difficulties when recognizing and using the Chinese language in their comprehension and composition papers.
- Students find it challenging to memories the words in Chengyu and Yanyu.
- Due to lack of practice, students are unable to understand the video and convey their thoughts about it during their oral exam.
- Students have trouble in their oral exam as they cannot pronounce the right words and fluently speak Chinese.
- They find it overwhelming when working with similar words and often get confused about the correct ones.
- They find comprehension challenging as they cannot correctly interpret questions and provide a relevant answer.
- They have a poor command over the language thus cannot fully understand the meaning of important sentences in their comprehension component.
- Chinese students often cannot write good essays or emails in their paper.
- With a lack of research, they cannot produce and structure a good argumentative piece in their exam.
- They struggle to memorize large amounts of information that they will need in their composition paper.
- Fai to listen properly thus miss important points in their listening comprehension.
- Unable to complete their paper due to poor management skills and ineffective exam strategies.
Benefits of Engaging a Chinese Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Students often have various skills and flaws in a given language. When dealing with Chinese, some students may be fluent in their speaking but are unable to write eloquently. With the help of Chinese home tutors, you can rest assured that your child is especially focusing on his weaknesses and is developing and improving in all areas. Furthermore, Chinese home tutors effectively develop personalized plans that work on a child’s comprehensive development in Chinese be it speaking, writing, or listening.
To gain a strong command over a language, students need to practice immensely and work hard on developing fluency in their writing, speaking, and listening. Private tutors can help summarize and locate notes from different contents, so children are prepared for their argumentative and composition papers. Furthermore, tutors often have access to past papers and exercises which can help their students practice for their comprehension paper.
Improvements often increase a child’s confidence in the subject. Once a student starts to improve in his grades in Chinese, they will gain confidence in their speaking and writing and hence encouraging them to make use of it when communicating with other people. This confidence can also motivate them to work harder for their papers. Furthermore, fluency in a language can open up prestigious options for them i.e. bilingual programs, higher Chinese and other schools in their country.
With effective tuition, students start to develop an interest in the language thus giving them the encouragement to read and write in Chinese. Furthermore, students with their newfound skill can also explore Chinese content and start to watch shows or read Chinese books all in all enhancing their fluency in the subject.
Chinese home tutors often have a close relation to the Singaporean education system as well as China. This allows them to give important insight regarding a child’s education as well as his future decisions. Therefore, Chinese home tutors can help advice a student of various things they can do to improve their Chinese as well as give them helpful insight about subject combinations and university courses they can take to form a solid career path.
Choosing The Right Chinese Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In A Chinese Home Tutor
- Before hiring a tutor, it is essential to find one who has immense knowledge of the language and can successfully pass that knowledge on to your child. A qualified tutor is capable of performing the above procedure. Hence it is important to assess a potential tutor’s academic qualifications and relevant grades in the Chinese language before hiring them. MOE tutors are specially trained to teach the language with proper consideration of the objectives and syllabus. Whereas other tutors have gained personal experience of performing well in their own college years thus increasing their ability to explain concepts and prepare the student for their paper.
- FamilyTutor provides qualifications and grades of tutors in their profiles. This helps to ease their client’s selection process in finding a suitable and capable Chinese tutor.
- The MOE syllabus dictates how a particular exam is to be marked and what objectives and topics are to be studied to correctly attempt the paper. Therefore, it is essential to find a tutor who can teach according to the syllabus, be it the MOE syllabus or the international one. This would ensure that the engaged tutor has the capability to teach your child the right content and fully prepare him for his Chinese paper. Furthermore, this regard to the syllabus will also allow them to pinpoint various answering techniques and notes to use in order to ace and tackle the questions given in the paper.
- FamilyTutor responsibly recommends tutors who fit your needs and requirements. Therefore, when it comes to the MOE syllabus, we hand-pick tutors who have extreme knowledge of the requested syllabus as well as experience and qualifications to convey and pass down that knowledge.
- Experience goes a long way in tutoring. With experience, a tutor knows the ins and outs of the level and the subject and thus can develop various methods to counter and tackle the language. Therefore, it is critical to find a tutor with correct experience hence ensuring that he has immense knowledge teaching the level your child requires help in. Tutors who have experience teaching JC Chinese cannot teach your child secondary school Chinese as the depth of the subject’s as well as their examination pattern greatly vary. Therefore, a tutor with the right experience can correctly prepare your child for his Chinese paper.
- With the experience of teaching Chinese to multiple students, tutors come to accumulate numerous helpful notes and practice materials. These resources can help students revise and practice for their papers as well as exposing them to a variety of difficult questions and giving them tips on how to tackle them. This would further ensure that the student is well prepared for his upcoming paper and call to apply these concepts correctly.
- FamilyTutor pinpoints certain tutors who can provide these resources to their students, this helps client’s select suitable and helpful tutors for their child.
- A child acquires tuition to receive consisted and undivided help. A devoted tutor would ensure that a child is comfortable in the sessions and can freely ask questions. Furthermore, devoted tutors will put in the time that the child needs and help clear his doubts to be it in on or off tuition hours. Therefore, look for a tutor who can be punctual and abide by the tuition timings. This ensures that he is committed to the project as well as to your child education.
- FamilyTutor recommends the best tutors in Singapore, therefore, parents can rest assured that our tutors are devoted and committed and want nothing but the best for your child. We also arrange interview sessions where the client and tutors can communicate and discuss issues related to tuition hours and the project duration.
- Much like with other languages, students find themselves good in certain skills and weak in others. Therefore, they need consistent help on their weak areas. Chinese home tutors are well-skilled in this department. They can identify a child’s weaknesses and work on them throughout the project duration. Furthermore, they can also help children develop basic skills in their Chinese such as grammar and vocabulary.
- The best Singaporean Chinese home tutors often have good recommendations and testimonials to back up their strengths and capabilities. These testimonials can greatly help in your selection process for an effective and suitable tutor. Therefore, when looking for tutors to teach your child Chinese, hire one who has a good testimonial base, as that assures that they are effective and capable of teaching your child.
- FamilyTutor indicated tutors with good testimonials as well as ensuring clients that the tutors are nothing short of excellent.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting Chinese Home Tuition
- Chinese is one of the most prominent languages spoken in Singapore, apart from the occasional English. Furthermore, its growing use in the business sectors increases its importance. By hiring a private tutor, parents are assured that their child is learning the subject and will soon be able to effectively communicate in Chinese and use it for day-to-day conversations in their later life.
- Singaporean students are bound to take O-Level Higher Chinese or A-Level Higher Chinese. If a student does pass and score good grades in their O-Level Chinese, they are not bound to take it in A-Levels. Hiring a private tutor can ensure that you don’t have to worry about extra subjects in A-Levels as well as get help in improving your speaking and listening skills in Chinese.
- Much like the English paper, the Chinese paper also revolves around the same syllabus throughout its years. Therefore, starting early can ensure a smooth transition within all levels of the system as well get help in developing important basic skills such as vocabulary, composition and comprehension.
- Scoring in a language is extremely difficult when you do not have fluency in both speaking and writing. In order to score a high grade in Chinese, students need to able to express their opinions and structure them well in their writing. Hiring a private tutor can ensure that your child is improving on these skills and will be able to use them in his paper.
Best Chinese Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Chinese Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Chinese Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Chinese Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
FamilyTutor is well known for having a range of talented and experienced tutors who can help your child master and perfect his speaking, writing, and listening skills in Chinese. Therefore, we work hard to recommend tutors according to our client’s requests. Our MOE tutors are trained to teach Chinese to their student’s according to the given syllabus. Whereas our part-time tutors and full-time tutors have exemplary qualifications in the given subject thus proving them capable of teaching your child and enhancing their fluency and understanding of Chinese. Aside from this, with the help of our tutors many of our agencies past clients have seen immense improvements in their grades and general knowledge. Request for a tutor from our agency today and brighten your child’s future!
According to today online, learning and speaking Chinese can enhance a student’s opportunities in later life. As the world is progressing, China is becoming more and more economically inclined, therefore learning Chinese’s can allow a student to opt for high-paying options as well as be able to study in good universities. So, start before it is too late, hire a Chinese tutor from FamilyTutor and enhance your fluency in the subject.
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
History as a subject requires a lot of memorization of different names, places, events, and dates which are deemed important and noteworthy. This single reason is why students tend to lean towards other subjects when asked what their favorite subject is. But what if there are ways to improve how to memorize these dates, names places, and events that occurred in the past.