LOOKING FOR DEPENDABLE CHINESE TUITION IN SINGAPORE?
Our Chinese Tutors Have GOT YOU COVERED!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Featured on Straits Times & Channel 8
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
- We Follow MOE’s COVID-19 Safe Management Measures
Why Choose FAMILYTUTOR For Chinese Tuition?
Chinese tuition taught in the comfort of your home in Singapore
1-to-1 online and home Chinese tuition from reputable and dedicated chinese tutors
Learning at a comfortable pace through an enjoyable and relaxed tuition schedule
Gain motivation, continued interest and fluency in Chinese through tuition by qualified tutors in Singapore
Reach Your Desired Chinese Academic Goals and Gain High Grades
Supplementary Resources and Examination Techniques from Home Tutors
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Chinese Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Shortlisting the Best Chinese Home Tutor For You
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ONLINE CHINESE TUITION
YOU MAY ASK…
WHY ENGAGE A HOME CHINESE TUTOR?
- Chinese is one of the most prominent languages spoken in Singapore, with increasing popularity around the world. Its use in the international business sectors make this language even more important to master. By sending your child to take up Chinese tuition classes in Singapore, you are helping your child become comfortable in operating this endearing language. With our effective tuition structure, your child will soon be able to effectively communicate in Chinese and use it for day-to-day conversations.
- In Singapore, students are required to take a Mother Tongue subject, and this includes Chinese. If the student is accepted in the Higher Chinese class in secondary school, he or she can then take up Higher Chinese in the tertiary level. Learning Chinese online or at home is easy when you engage a private home tutor, and you need not worry about extra subjects like A Level Chinese again.
- Much like the English paper, the Chinese examinations in Singapore revolve around the same syllabus throughout the years. Therefore, starting early can help ensure a smooth transition within all levels of the system, and get help in developing basic important skills such as vocabulary, composition and comprehension.
- Scoring in a language is extremely difficult without fluency in both speaking and writing. To help your child score a high grade, seek help through a Chinese tutor in Singapore and equip your child with the necessary skills to excel.
BEST HOME CHINESE TUITION IN SINGAPORE
Enjoy Chinese tuition at the convenience of your own home. FamilyTutor provides online and home private Chinese tuition across all districts in Singapore. Learn in a safe and comfortable environment with us today!
CHINESE HOME TUITION MARKET RATE (SINGAPORE)
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$25-$30/hr||$35-$40/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$35/hr||$35-$50/hr||$60-$70/hr|
|P4 - P6||$30-$40/hr||$40-$55/hr||$65-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$35-$45/hr||$45-$60/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$40-$50/hr||$45-$65/hr||$75-$95/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$60-$80/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$35-$45/hr||$45-$65/hr||$70-$125/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$40-$55/hr||$55-$75/hr||$80-$130/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$70-$100/hr||$90-$130/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$150/hr||-|
THE #1 CHINESE TUITION AGENCY IN SINGAPORE
Home tuition agency FamilyTutor engages and provides high quality and experienced Chinese home tutors to assist students across multiple levels. Our tutors are trained to identify a child’s weaknesses and develop strategies to improve them. Our MOE tutors are trained to teach Chinese according to the given syllabus; and our part-time and full-time tutors have exemplary qualifications in the given subject – making them excellent candidates to train your child and enhance their Chinese literacy skills. Many of our clients in the past have seen immense improvements in their grades and general knowledge.
According to TODAYOnline, learning and speaking Chinese can enhance a person’s opportunities in later life. As China becomes more developed and economically sound, mastering the Chinese language can open doors to attractive and lucrative career opportunities.
Curious to know more? Read our Chinese Tuition blog!
FEATURED CHINESE TUTORS OF THE MONTH
Ms. Sheryl W.
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Chinese Studies + Theatre Studies (English), NUS
With a heartwarming nature and a strong passion for the Chinese Language, Ms. Sheryl proved to be one of the most effective and well-liked tutors around. Being effectively bilingual in both the Chinese and English languages, she is a communicative tutor to all of students as well as their parents. This enables her to develop a healthy and long-term relationship with them!
Mr. Neo T.M.
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Political Science, NUS
As a highly-motivated Chinese Language tutor, Mr. Neo is constantly on a lookout for new, creative, and engaging ways to teach the language and sustain his students’ long-term interest in the subject. With his exposure to being an English-Chinese translator and a Chinese broadcast journalist at Mediacorp, he is able to offer unique insights for his Chinese Language students who seek a more holistic learning experience!
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Chinese, NTU
Ms. Xindan is a Chinese tutor with a plan. She always makes sure that her classes are well designed to keep her students on the right track and ready for any upcoming exams. She also goes above and beyond by providing additional worksheets and practice papers for her students! The students’ parents always feel reassured to have her around!
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology & HR Management, Murdoch University
Started tutoring since 2013, Ms. Carlyn is experienced in teaching different kinds of students: special needs, native Chinese, and non-native Chinese. Recognizing that every student is unique, she develops materials according to their weaknesses and learning styles, helping them improve at least 2 grades within 6 months! Countless parents commended her for making classes fun & interesting for their children!
Tutor Request Form
MORE ONLINE CHINESE TUITION RESOURCES
Chinese may be a lot of students’ Second Language and it might be a pain at times. This is because English is already enough to learn, and then there’s still another language?!? Grammar, comprehension, phrasing and just all those strokes can be difficult to grasp and students may feel like it is pointless, necessary and just too complex to spend time on.