LOOKING FOR DEPENDABLE SCIENCE TUITION IN SINGAPORE?
OUR SCIENCE TUTORS HAVE GOT YOU COVERED!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Featured on Straits Times & Channel 8
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
- Levels Offered: Primary, Secondary, JC, IB/IGCSE, Polytechnic, University
Why choose FamilyTutor for science tuition?
Expert 1-to-1 science tuition lessons in Singapore with sole focus and attention on student’s progress and development
Customised online or home private science lessons by experience tutors in the convenience and safety of your home
Increase in interest and easier understanding of complicated topics and concepts in science
Achieve great results in academics and reach desired grades in science
Access to useful supplementary science learning guides and materials such as practice exam papers provided during the private tuition
Clear and concise explanations and helpful tips from our pool of 10,000+ quality science home tutors
Frequently Asked Questions About Science Tuition in Singapore
If you are looking for a Science home tutor in Singapore, look no further than FamilyTutor. As a leading private tuition agency with the largest active database of top-quality and experienced Science tutors in Singapore to suit every student’s needs, you will be able to find the perfect match with us. Fill in our request form and we will get in touch with you to gain a better understanding of what you are looking for in a Science home tutor.
If you need to build a strong foundation for the core concepts of Science, private home tutors will be able to do that and more. At FamilyTutor, we also manually interview our Science tutors without any reliance on algorithms to select the best educators. This way, we are able to match the best teachers with students when they enrol in our Science private tuition in Singapore.
If group tuition and competing for the educator’s attention is not the ideal study environment for your child, then hiring a private Science tutor is the best way forward. Get personalised teaching plans and undivided attention from your home tutor and ace your next Science exam.
Charges vary depending on the subject, level and the Science home tutor. It can range from $25/hr to $130/hr. Since good education means a lot to us, you can rest assured that despite the affordable rates of our online and private Science tutors, quality is never compromised. To test our tutor’s suitability and ensure that your child has been matched with the best Science home tutor, we also offer commitment-free trials before you jump full steam ahead and hire a Science tutor.
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Science Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
SHORTLISTING THE BEST SCIENCE HOME TUTORS FOR YOU
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ONLINE SCIENCE TUTION
You May Ask...
WHY HIRE A SCIENCE HOME TUTOR?
- There are many different courses available for students to choose for their further education, varying from science to art or even hybrid courses. If a student wishes to opt for the science stream, it is important to build a strong foundation of scientific concepts before enrolling in the course. Doing well and excelling in science subjects can be made easier with the help of a reliable tuition agency like FamilyTutor. This gives your child the chance to perfect concepts and establish a stronghold over the subject as they become more challenging year after year. Even if your child chooses the art stream, the concept of science will still play a big part in our everyday lives.
- Diploma programmes in the universities in Singapore – such as medical, engineering and science – will assess a student’s past science grades with priority, and students who wish to enter these courses will need to showcase good grades during their secondary school years. Additionally, these programmes teach deeper concepts of science at a higher level, and students should therefore have a strong grasp of these science concepts before entry.
- Since the syllabus of Singapore’s education system is interlinked throughout various levels, students will need to concentrate on their core subjects like science in order to achieve good grades where deeper content is taught at an advanced level. Thus, providing science tuition to your child as early as possible will ensure that he or she develops a solid understanding of theories and concepts.
- Science, with its expansive syllabus and content that is ever changing, is filled with laws that many students struggle to understand. This lack of understanding can impact his or her ability to do well in examinations.
BEST PRIVATE SCIENCE TUITION IN SINGAPORE
Enjoy science tuition at the convenience of your home. FamilyTutor provides online and home science private tuition across all districts in Singapore. Learn in a safe and comfortable environment today!
SCIENCE HOME TUITION MARKET RATE (SINGAPORE)
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$25-$30/hr||$35-$40/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$35/hr||$35-$50/hr||$60-$70/hr|
|P4 - P6||$30-$40/hr||$40-$55/hr||$65-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$35-$45/hr||$45-$60/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$40-$50/hr||$45-$65/hr||$75-$95/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$60-$80/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$35-$45/hr||$45-$65/hr||$70-$125/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$40-$55/hr||$55-$75/hr||$80-$130/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$70-$100/hr||$90-$130/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$150/hr||-|
THE #1 SCIENCE PRIVATE TUITION AGENCY IN SINGAPORE
FamilyTutor engages and provides high quality and experienced science home tutors to assist students across multiple levels. Our tutors are trained to identify a child’s weaknesses and develop strategies to improve them. Furthermore, they are devoted and committed to helping their students learn various scientific concepts according to their own learning styles. It should be noted that we recommend MOE- and NIE-certified tutors who are specially trained to teach students using the MOE syllabus and examination criteria.
We also only select experienced part-time and full-time tutors who have displayed excellent grades in science subjects to ensure that you get a tutor who is able to teach your child the right concepts and give advice accordingly. Many of our science tutors have a strong track record in helping their students achieve amazing results.
Our Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong once spoke about the importance of Science and Mathematics. For small countries like Singapore, it is important to secure jobs with technological advancements that can help the country prosper so that we do not succumb to the limited resources. Hence, a strong foundation in science and mathematics should be encouraged.
Eager to read more? Check out our Science Tuition page!
FEATURED SCIENCE TUTORS OF THE MONTH
Dr. Leong K.Y.
PhD (Chemistry); Postdoctoral Research Scientist, NUS
Specialising in Secondary, JC, and University level Chemistry for 13+ years, Dr. Leong taught more than 500 Chemistry students, helping them improve as much as from getting F9’s to scoring A1’s! Many of his students’ parents have high praises for him.
Ms. Elizabeth M.
Diploma in Food Science & Nutrition, Temasek Polytechnic GPA 3.8/4
Specialising in Primary & Secondary Sciences, Elizabeth is a passionate tutor who has helped numerous students improve tremendously for the subjects. She is also known to be committed and empathetic, making her an extremely well-liked person to not only her students, but their parents as well!
Mr. Donnie G.
Masters of Education, NIE/NTU
Applying the Vygotsky and Piaget Theory of Development in his lesson planning, Mr. Donnie has been an effective Science home tutor to all of his Primary level students. He treats all of his students like his own children, and always strives to provide the best for them. It is common for his Science students to achieve a 2- to 3-grade improvement within a short period of time!
Tutor Request Form
MORE ONLINE SCIENCE TUITION RESOURCES
A strong basis of fundamentals facilitates progress. Read about some ways to tackle the common challenges you might have with Chemistry.