Getting Your Ideal PSLE Private Home Tuition Teachers In Singapore Should Be Effortless!
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Featured on Straits Times & Channel 8
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
- Subjects Offered: English, Math, Science, Chinese, Tamil, Hindi, Malay, and More
- Skyrocket Your Chance Of Getting AL1 Today!
PSLE Tutor Request Form
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our PSLE Students
Interesting and Clear Discussions to Help Remember Content for PSLE
Absorb Effective Examination Taking Tips and Techniques to Ace the PSLE
Engaging and Proactive Lesson Plans to Increase Student Curiosity and Determination in Learning
Access to Additional Study Resources and Practice Exercises Including Previous Papers from Top Schools
Instill Useful Answering Techniques and Understanding Syllabus Content to Maximize Students’ Performance
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$25-$30 per hour||$35-$40 per hour||$65-$70 per hour|
|P1 - P3||$25-$35 per hour||$35-$50 per hour||$70-$80 per hour|
|P4 - P6||$30-$40 per hour||$40-$55 per hour||$75-$90 per hour|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$35-$45 per hour||$45-$60 per hour||$80-$100 per hour|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$40-$50 per hour||$45-$65 per hour||$85-$105 per hour|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60 per hour||$60-$80 per hour||$95-$130 per hour|
|IB Grade 1-6||$35-$45 per hour||$45-$65 per hour||$70-$125 per hour|
|IB Grade 7-10||$40-$55 per hour||$55-$75 per hour||$90-$140 per hour|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70 per hour||$70-$100 per hour||$100-$150 per hour|
|IGCSE 7-11||$40-$50 per hour||$50-$80 per hour||$100-$150 per hour|
|Adult Classes||$40-$60 per hour||$65-$120 per hour||-|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80 per hour||$80-$150 per hour||-|
We Collaborate With PSLE-Specialized Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Shortlisting the Best PSLE Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These PSLE Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire a PSLE Home Tutor?
- Most students struggle to perform well in their PSLE’s due to lack of knowledge and experience of giving national exams. However, private tuitions can ensure that your child learns the right content and able to tackle examination questions. Furthermore, tutors also help relieve a child’s academic stress and work hard to prepare them for the challenging PSLE’s.
- To enter into a good secondary school, primary school students are required to do well in their exams and achieve excellent grades. Private tuition can help students reach their targeted goals and secure a good future path.
- The syllabus in most subjects is connected throughout the levels in the education system. Therefore, students are required to have a good basic foundation for their PSLE concepts in order to understand and easily grasp more advanced topics in secondary schools. Private tuition can ensure that the students are learning the right concepts and are able to effortlessly practice those that they have learnt.
- Gaining an interest in subjects early on in their education journey can enhance their willingness to study the same subjects at an advanced level. Private tutors can help the student gain this interest and encourage them to work harder for their studies.
- Acquiring good tuition at an early stage can help students recognize their learning styles, their weak areas and strengths in a certain subject. This information can help them in studying effectively when they move on to higher levels.
Best PSLE Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy PSLE Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides PSLE Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 PSLE Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
When students are in primary school, they are often distracted during their lessons and struggle to keep up with their classmates in school. Our agency understands the struggles of these students and works hard to provide tutors who can help ease their worries. Our tutors are not only experienced in teaching PSLE students but have numerous qualifications to prove their effectiveness. Furthermore, you can select from a wide range of tutors and request ones who meet your financial and academic needs. Aside from this, we encourage and arrange sessions where clients can communicate with potential tutors regarding commitments, tuition timings and expectations. We have your back, hire a tutor from FamilyTutor today and secure a good path into a secondary school of your choosing.
The PSLE’s help deduces a student’s progress and their academic position, stated by the straits time. Therefore, in order to prepare you for your assessment and help you develop important skills such as hard work and discipline, we engage you with the most effective tutors available in Singapore.
Want to find out more? Check out our PSLE Tuition blog section!
Tutor Request Form
More PSLE Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
With so much information about PSLE out there, it can be challenging to know where to start. That’s where this guide comes in. In this article, we’ll cover only the essential information you need to know about the PSLE. So, let’s dive in and get started on your journey to PSLE success!
Primary School Leaving Examination, PSLE, is every Singapore student’s first national examination. Many students fret about how well they would score as this is the first time they would not be able to see the breakdown of their scores as well as mistakes!
Learning to master the listening comprehension skill of a newly learned language is even more difficult to pull off.
As parents, there is only so much you can do to assist your child. But if you think that the child is suffering from stress and anxiety for their incoming PSLE or received poor results in their preparation, we’ve gathered some tips to help children deal with them.
This article is dedicated to discuss the common mistakes students must avoid during their PSLE English comprehension exam.
The PSLE Science paper is known to be one of the more difficult papers of the annual national examinations held in Singapore. The incorporation of “Creative” questions and theoretical study in the recent revision of the syllabus by SEAB in 2014, has only added to the complexity of the course.