Getting Your Ideal PSLE Private Home Tuition Teachers In Singapore Should Be Effortless!
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Effective 1-to-1 Guidance Aimed to Guarantee Students are Prepared for PSLE
Interesting and Clear Discussions to Help Remember Content for PSLE
Absorb Effective Examination Taking Tips and Techniques to Ace the PSLE
Engaging and Proactive Lesson Plans to Increase Student Curiosity and Determination in Learning
Access to Additional Study Resources and Practice Exercises Including Previous Papers from Top Schools
Instill Useful Answering Techniques and Understanding Syllabus Content to Maximize Students’ Performance
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$25-$30/hr||$35-$40/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$35/hr||$35-$50/hr||$60-$70/hr|
|P4 - P6||$30-$40/hr||$40-$55/hr||$65-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$35-$45/hr||$45-$60/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$40-$50/hr||$45-$65/hr||$75-$95/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$60-$80/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$35-$45/hr||$45-$65/hr||$70-$125/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$40-$55/hr||$55-$75/hr||$80-$130/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$70-$100/hr||$90-$130/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$150/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
As PSLE grades dictate a child’s immediate education path, most primary students are often pressurized to do well. Since these are a child’s first official examinations, they are often stressed and unaware of what will happen.
Most students do not fully understand the importance of their PSLE grades.
Primary school teachers teach at a fast pace, which most students struggle to keep up with thus causing them to lag behind in lessons. PSLE students are mostly confused and overwhelmed by the long syllabus and content that needs to be memorized.
At this level, many students take on numerous non-academic commitments, this keeps them distracted from their lessons in and out of school.
Many students struggle to understand the concepts in their syllabus
Due to lack of practice, they fail to apply the correct concepts when solving practice questions. They are unable to differentiate between formulas and thus struggle to apply the right ones in their solutions. They often make careless mistakes in their paper which compromise their marks.
Road Bumps Faced By PSLE Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring a PSLE Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Primary school education is counted for 6 years, however, students are only allowed to select their PSLE subjects by the end of the 4th year. This means that PSLE students only have 2 years to master and perfect their concepts. Due to this, many primary school children get overwhelmed and fail to study effectively for their first national examinations. However, with the help of private tuition, students can receive expert help in finishing their challenging syllabus as well as practicing their applications of certain concepts. Tutors can also guide students of how best to tackle examination questions and structure high-scoring answers.
Shortlisting the Best PSLE Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These PSLE Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire a PSLE Home Tutor?
- Most students struggle to perform well in their PSLE’s due to lack of knowledge and experience of giving national exams. However, private tuitions can ensure that your child learns the right content and able to tackle examination questions. Furthermore, tutors also help relieve a child’s academic stress and work hard to prepare them for the challenging PSLE’s.
- To enter into a good secondary school, primary school students are required to do well in their exams and achieve excellent grades. Private tuition can help students reach their targeted goals and secure a good future path.
- The syllabus in most subjects is connected throughout the levels in the education system. Therefore, students are required to have a good basic foundation for their PSLE concepts in order to understand and easily grasp more advanced topics in secondary schools. Private tuition can ensure that the students are learning the right concepts and are able to effortlessly practice those that they have learnt.
- Gaining an interest in subjects early on in their education journey can enhance their willingness to study the same subjects at an advanced level. Private tutors can help the student gain this interest and encourage them to work harder for their studies.
- Acquiring good tuition at an early stage can help students recognize their learning styles, their weak areas and strengths in a certain subject. This information can help them in studying effectively when they move on to higher levels.
Best PSLE Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy PSLE Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides PSLE Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 PSLE Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
When students are in primary school, they are often distracted during their lessons and struggle to keep up with their classmates in school. Our agency understands the struggles of these students and works hard to provide tutors who can help ease their worries. Our tutors are not only experienced in teaching PSLE students but have numerous qualifications to prove their effectiveness. Furthermore, you can select from a wide range of tutors and request ones who meet your financial and academic needs. Aside from this, we encourage and arrange sessions where clients can communicate with potential tutors regarding commitments, tuition timings and expectations. We have your back, hire a tutor from FamilyTutor today and secure a good path into a secondary school of your choosing.
The PSLE’s help deduces a student’s progress and their academic position, stated by the straits time. Therefore, in order to prepare you for your assessment and help you develop important skills such as hard work and discipline, we engage you with the most effective tutors available in Singapore.
Want to find out more? Check out our PSLE Tuition blog section!
Tutor Request Form
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
Primary School Leaving Examination, PSLE, is every Singapore student’s first national examination. Many students fret about how well they would score as this is the first time they would not be able to see the breakdown of their scores as well as mistakes!
Learning to master the listening comprehension skill of a newly learned language is even more difficult to pull off.
As parents, there is only so much you can do to assist your child. But if you think that the child is suffering from stress and anxiety for their incoming PSLE or received poor results in their preparation, we’ve gathered some tips to help children deal with them.
This article is dedicated to discuss the common mistakes students must avoid during their PSLE English comprehension exam.
The PSLE Science paper is known to be one of the more difficult papers of the annual national examinations held in Singapore. The incorporation of “Creative” questions and theoretical study in the recent revision of the syllabus by SEAB in 2014, has only added to the complexity of the course.