Finding An Effective Higher Chinese Private Home Tuition Teacher In Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Improvement in Exam Scores and Achieve Your Goal Higher Chinese Academic Grades
Obtain Fluency In Higher Chinese Language Through Detailed Lessons in Higher Chinese
Receive 1 to 1 Higher Chinese Tuition Tailored for Every Student’s Varied Needs From Quality Chinese Tutors
Summarized Higher Chinese Learning Materials and Resources From Experienced Chinese Tutors
Comfortable Higher Chinese Learning Schedule In The Comfort And Safety Of Your Home
Access To More Practice Exercises and Examination Papers From Top Schools
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students find it challenging to understand the correct meaning of given words. They have a problem in understanding how to score well in their composition papers such as essay writing and argumentative writing.
They struggle to find an important difference between Chinese words and are unable to find the most suitable ones for the given scenario.
Students have trouble understanding passages given in their comprehension. They have trouble understanding the context of the videos and thus cannot effectively communicate on their observations.
Due to lack of practice, they are not fluent in the language and thus find it challenging to communicate and discuss in their oral papers.
Often times, students are unable to identify and correct the sentences given.
They face problems in understanding a given text and thus fail to summarize it effectively into 80 words.
They also lack of proper time management skills thus make careless mistakes in their paper as well as the struggle to complete it.
Road Bumps Faced By Higher Chinese Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring a Higher Chinese Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Effective Chinese tutors have a knack for increasing a child’s interest in the language. They achieve this by consistently recommending students the youth culture of China such as songs and dramas. This can increase their understanding of how to use the language as well allow them to learn fluency and proper pronunciation of words through the TV shows. This leads to an increased interest in the language and can motivate them to use it as well as learn more readily.
Shortlisting the Best Higher Chinese Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These Higher Chinese Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Get a Higher Chinese Home Tutor?
- 60% of the citizens of Singapore can speak fluently in both English and Chinese. Therefore, to adapt to such an environment as well as effectively communicate with fellow citizens or colleagues in the future, students need to work hard to improve their proficiency in the language. This can be achieved with the help of an effective tutor.
- Unlike Chinese, Higher Chinese requires a more advanced skill set and strong command in reading, writing and speaking. This expert guidance and practice can be acquired with hiring an effective Higher Chinese tutor.
- Students need to score a good grade in their Higher Chinese O-Level in order to be exempted from taking extra subjects in A-Levels. Therefore, to free up your time in Junior college to concentrate on other core subjects, students need to have a good grade in O-Levels, which can be achieved with the help of a Higher Chinese tutor.
- Local Chinese universities strictly require that their students have passed Higher Chinese in either O-Levels or A-Levels. Hence, to be able to apply to such universities, students can take the help of private tutors.
- In order to apply for university courses such as Chinese medicine or Chinese studies, students need to have a good grade in O-Level/A-Level Higher Chinese. Private tutors can ensure that a child is able to apply to these courses in the future without any restrictions.
Best Higher Chinese Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Higher Chinese Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Higher Chinese Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Higher Chinese Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Higher Chinese tutors are hard to come by, especially those with sufficient experience. Therefore, we house and engage good Higher Chinese tutors who are capable and committed to teaching struggling O-Level and A-Level students. Furthermore, our tutors are MOE, part-time or full-time tutors having many years of experience in providing effective tuition to students and helping them improve in all aspects of the language. Hence, you can rest assured that our tutors can help improve your child’s grade and help him develop and improve his speaking, writing and listening skills.
Chinese, as they say, is widely spoken around the world and can provide many benefits. Don’t waste time, request for an effective Chinese tutor today!
Tutor Request Form
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
There is no one size fits all approach to teaching, but how does extroversion and introversion affect learning? Let’s discuss how teaching methods vary.