Looking For A Dependable
ITE Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
What To Expect From FamilyTutor
Institute of Technical Education (ITE) Tuition that Complements School Lessons and Adds Further Value
Receive 1-1 ITE Tuition Tailored to Fit Students’ Needs and Learning Style
Experienced Tutors that Provide Top-Quality Guidance
Receive Simple Explanations to Clarify Your Doubts
Achieve Your Goals and Enter Your Ideal University and Degree
Integration of Real-World Applications of of Concepts Taught in Classes
Learn At a Comfortable Pace In the Safety and Comfort of Your Home
Witness An Improvement in Your Marks and Ace the Exams
Pick Your Ideal Tutor From Our Database of 4,000+ Quality ITE Tutors
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Challenges Faced by ITE Students in Singapore
- Since the ITE system has long been discriminated from others in Singapore, students studying its courses often lose hope and are continuously pressured.
- With the fast learning pace, students misunderstand lectures and lack the confidence to answer questions and do well in class
- Students in this age group are often distracted by non-academic activities thus fail to focus on their studies
- They do not understand the need and usage of ITE degrees and diplomas in their immediate future
- They get overwhelmed by the long syllabus and cannot finish it in time for their paper
- Due to the fear of being taunted by peers, students cannot ask questions in class thus have built up misconceptions of their course
- They struggle to understand and grasp difficult concepts included in their course
- ITE students often struggle to finish their exam due to their poor time management skills.
Benefits of Engaging ITE Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging a ITe Home Tuition
Tutors who teach ITE modules are devoted to their students and committed to helping them throughout their learning process so they are fully prepared by the time for their official exam. Aside from this, ITE tutors can help to identify a child’s weakness within the first few sessions so they can provide targeted help to bridge their learning gaps and help them practice.
Often times, students struggle to manage both their commitments in and out of school such as studying and sports in the limited time given to them after their lessons. However, with the help of private tutors, students can learn how to better manage their time as well as study effectively in the limited time they have. This ensures that the child is not wasting his precious studying time on other activities as well as freeing up extra time that can be used to tackle assignments, co-curricular activities and projects.
ITE students often struggle to clear their misconceptions on the spot with their teachers and thus build up several wrong concepts in their course. ITE tutors can help by consistently clearing such doubts on a daily basis and help students understand the concepts better. Furthermore, the numerous assignments given to ITE students add to their burden and many of them struggle to solve the questions in their assignments. However private tutors can help students solve their assignments and prepare for tests.
With the help of private tutors, students can acquire expert guidance in solving their assignments and projects. Furthermore, tutors design personalized plans through which they teach their students so all their concepts are perfected and revised by the time of their final exam. Aside from this, students also learn how to effectively study and not waste precious studying time revising and practicing their already perfected concepts.
Not only do tutors have experience teaching but are also aware of the education system in Singapore. This knowledge allows them to give good advice to their students about important future decisions that they are supposed to make. Furthermore, tutors and students often develop a comfortable relationship where the child can inquire about issues regarding both their academic and personal life and tutors can provide good solutions to their problems.
Choosing The Right ITE Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In An
ITE Home Tutor
- It is very rare to find ITE tutors as the system is quite unpopular in Singapore. However, if you do come across a tutor who is willing to teach ITE, the first thing you should consider is their capability in the subject. This can be judged by their academic qualifications as well as any relevant grades they may have in the subject you have requested. For example, tutors who have impressive grades from their years in school or a degree in a field that is close to the one your child needs help in can show their capability in teaching.
- FamilyTutor finds effective and capable tutors so our clients can receive high-quality service through our agency. Furthermore, we also list tutors’ qualifications and teaching experience in their tutor profiles in hope to ease your selection process.
- When looking for ITE tutors it is important to check their knowledge of the module your child is studying. This knowledge will ensure parents of their capability of teaching the given syllabus as well as their effectiveness in conveying the right concepts. Therefore, parents should examine a tutor’s experience, this can help deduce whether they can teach the syllabus.
- FamilyTutor not only provides tutors experiences in their tutor profiles but also hand-picks specific tutors as per your requests. That is why clients are urged to request for a particular module so suitable tutors can be found without any further delay. Furthermore, a client can directly ask their potential tutors of their experience in teaching the syllabus so they can find a perfect tutor who is capable of teaching their child.
- Tutors qualifications and academic achievements are all a waste without specific experience in teaching students the specific course at a specific level. Therefore, when looking for an effective tutor to teach your child an ITE module, it is important to research their teaching experience in the requested subject. Furthermore, it is no secret that the ITE courses focus on theoretical concepts and thus require tutors to have expansive knowledge in teaching the concepts effectively and in simple yet understandable means.
- FamilyTutor not only provides tutors qualifications and their academic achievements but also their experience in certain subjects. Furthermore, we also handpick tutors who have current or prior experience teaching students at the level that is requested by our client. This ensures that the clients do not have to delay the procedure and can select from a list of experienced tutors.
- It is important to find a tutor who is committed to your child’s education as they will do their best to help them in their studies. Furthermore, tutors who are devoted to teaching consider their student’s achievements as their own thus they are very patient with their students and are committed to improving their concepts and grades. Aside from this, it is important for clients to consider and short-list tutors who are willing to provide consistent help and are punctual. This would ensure that the child is provided help on a daily basis whether it be to clear his concepts or even provide him with a lending hand in his assignments.
- FamilyTutor tries to find good and responsible tutors which best fit our client’s needs. Furthermore, we also shortlist tutors who are capable of commitment and will not leave the project unfinished. This ensures our clients that the tutor, no matter who they choose, will stick around and consistently help their child until the project duration has ended.
- Effective tutors have excellent testimonials to back up their capabilities and effectiveness in teaching students. Therefore, it can be helpful to look at a tutor’s testimonials when considering them for your child’s educations, this would highlight whether they are safe to engage with, have access to practice materials and even showcase their commitment to previous students.
- FamilyTutor gives all details of their recommended tutors so clients and parents can select with all major factors in view. Thus, we also provide a tutor’s testimonials and recommendation that they have acquired over their years of teaching.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting ITE Home Tuition
- Even though most students struggle to find ITE tuition as it is not commonly studied in Singapore, however, getting tuition is important. This is due to the reason that with the help of private tuition, students can grasp concepts better as well as practice their applications in certain questions. All in all, with the help of private tuition, ITE students are better prepared for their exams.
- ITE focuses on training students for a practical force. However, most students are unaware of future career options that they can take after their studies. Therefore, ITE tutors not only teach a student the concepts in their syllabus but also important advice about career options that they can later pursue.
- Often time’s students do not realize the mistakes they are making until they are pointed out to them. Private tutors, however, work very hard to improve a child’s weak areas and concepts and provide effective help to improve them before their papers. Furthermore, tutors also have a greater command over their theoretical concepts and can teach students about their applications in questions as well as effective answering techniques which can help them score better marks.
- ITE students need to make important decisions about higher education and jobs they wish to pursue. Private tutors can help set realistic goals as well as advise students of which paths to take to achieve them. Furthermore, tutors can also help students get a better understanding of their concepts and ensure that they can correctly apply them in both exams and future situations.
Best ITE Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy ITE Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides ITE Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 ITE Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
With ITE being so uncommon in Singapore, most ITE students struggle to find effective tutors to help them with their studies, however, FamilyTutor has your back. We house and engage excellently and experienced ITE tutors who are more than ready to help you in your studies. Furthermore, our tutors are well-versed in breaking down difficult concepts and teaching them in easier ways. From MOE & NIE tutors to part-time tutors and full-time tutors, we recommend ones who are extremely qualified and can fit your price range. Request for an ITE tutor from FamilyTutor today and watch yourself progress and improve in the subject you often struggle in. We guarantee nothing but great grades and bright futures with our tutors’ help.
ITE students are capable of finding the solutions to our problems be it big or small, the strains times states. And we second this notion, ITE students are capable of great things but they only need a little push from the people around them to induce this excellence. So, don’t waste time, hire an effective ITE tutor and watch yourself find your hidden talent.
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
History as a subject requires a lot of memorization of different names, places, events, and dates which are deemed important and noteworthy. This single reason is why students tend to lean towards other subjects when asked what their favorite subject is. But what if there are ways to improve how to memorize these dates, names places, and events that occurred in the past.