O-Level Chemistry Tuition
Looking For The Ideal O-Level Chemistry Private Home Tutors In Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Witness Improvements in Results and Increased Confidence in Your O-Level Chemistry
Provide Help to Overcome and Target Students’ Weaknesses During Chemistry Lesson and Practice
1-to-1 Private O-Level Chemistry Lessons Customized for Student’s Learning Needs at the Comfort and Safety of Your Home
Simplified and Clear Explanations of Complex Concepts in Chemistry and Application in Real-World Scenarios
Access to Additional Learning Resources, Materials, and Practice Papers for Revision and Deeper Understanding
Specific Learning Schedule According to Student’s Learning Pace and Convenience to Fully Prepare for O-Levels
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|Nursery 1 - Kindergarten 2||$25-$30 per hour||$35-$40 per hour||$65-$70 per hour|
|Primary 1 - Primary 3||$25-$35 per hour||$35-$50 per hour||$70-$80 per hour|
|Primary 4 - Primary 6||$30-$40 per hour||$40-$55 per hour||$75-$90 per hour|
|Secondary 1 - Secondary 2||$35-$45 per hour||$45-$60 per hour||$80-$100 per hour|
|Secondary 3 - Secondary 5||$40-$50 per hour||$45-$65 per hour||$85-$105 per hour|
|Junior College 1 - Junior College 2||$50-$60 per hour||$60-$80 per hour||$95-$130 per hour|
|International Baccalaureate (IB)Grade 1-6||$35-$45 per hour||$45-$65 per hour||$70-$125 per hour|
|International Baccalaureate (IB) Grade 7-10||$40-$55 per hour||$55-$75 per hour||$90-$140 per hour|
|International Baccalaureate (IB) 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70 per hour||$70-$100 per hour||$100-$150 per hour|
|International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) 7-11||$40-$50 per hour||$50-$80 per hour||$100-$150 per hour|
|Adult Classes||$40-$60 per hour||$65-$120 per hour||-|
|Polytechnic / University||$60-$80 per hour||$80-$150 per hour||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students often face problems when designing and describing experiments used for purification and ion detection.
They lack basic concepts such as chemical bonding thus making them unable to explain them and their types clearly.
Students cannot grasp difficult concepts such as acid-base equations and organic Chemistry. They find it challenging constructing equations and balancing them for redox reactions
Due to lack of practice, they fail to answer questions according to the marking scheme criteria.
Students are confused and overwhelmed by the huge memorization workload in O-Level Chemistry and lack the basic understanding when it comes to solving questions for thermochemistry and reaction kinetics.
They often struggle when memorizing trends and patterns in the periodic table and struggle with lack of important keywords and phrases in answers compromise their marks.
Due to lack of effective exam strategies, students fail to finish the paper.
Chemistry students often do not know how to use the data booklet when solving questions in their exam.
Road Bumps Faced By O-Level Chemistry Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring an O-Level Chemistry Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Private tutors come with additional practice and revision materials for their students giving them an edge over their peers at school. These resources can help with a child’s last-minute revision for their O-Level Chemistry exams i.e. formula sheets or topic notes. Furthermore, tutors can also provide past papers to their students which they review after the students are done so the student is aware of the mistakes he makes and does well to improve on them so as to not repeat them in their final exam.
Shortlisting the Best O-Level Chemistry Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These O-Level Chemistry Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire an O-Level Chemistry Home Tutor?
- Having a good command over the topics taught in O-Level Chemistry allows students to pursue other subjects such as biology and Combined biology. Hence the subject becomes an important prerequisite for other core science subjects.
- Effective O-Level Chemistry tutors will help in clearing your misconceptions and doubts as well as devising a plan which would provide targeted help to improve any weaknesses you may have. This consistent help will ensure that you are fully prepared for your final exam.
- A-Level Chemistry includes advanced and complex concepts which are all based on the basic concepts taught in O-Level Chemistry. Therefore, with the help of a private tutor, you can be certain that you will have solid concepts in O-Levels thus, having an easier transition when you learn more advanced topics in junior college.
- Most Chemistry students struggle to understand the complex concepts in O-Level Chemistry such as organic Chemistry and acid-base reactions. However, with the help of a private tutor, you can have expert support and help in learning and mastering these concepts.
- A-Level Chemistry is an important requirement for students wishing to apply for fields such as biomedical engineering or medicine. Therefore, to score well in A-Level Chemistry students must have a strong command over the O-Level Chemistry concepts. This can be ensured by hiring an effective O-Level Chemistry tutor.
Best O-Level Chemistry Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy O-Level Chemistry Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides O-Level Chemistry Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 O-Level Chemistry Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Our agency understands the worries of Chemistry students who cannot easily grasp concepts and fail to interpret common Chemistry questions and answer them correctly. Therefore, we recommend experienced and committed tutors to the struggling O-Level Chemistry students. These tutors are patient and kind, they are qualified and capable of teaching you the most difficult topics included in your syllabus. Furthermore, we are proud to mention our very positive track record for helping O-Level Chemistry students improve their grades to A1 or A2 with the help of our effective tutors. Therefore, don’t waste time, register with our agency and hire a promising and devoted O-Level Chemistry tutor to prep you for your O-Level exam.
According to the University of Wisconsin, Chemistry is a central subject, its concepts used throughout the science subjects making it an essential and important qualification to have. Therefore, avail our services today and receive tutoring from one of the best O-Level Chemistry tutors in Singapore.
Tutor Request Form
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
Developing critical thinking skills in students can be seen as an abstract idea and yet, there are still many ways to do so.