Looking For A Dependable Online Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Online Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Largest Active Database of Top Quality and Experienced Tutors in Singapore to Suit Student’s Needs
Guaranteed Most Affordable Tuition Rates at Market Value with $0 Agency Fees Involved
Simple and Detailed Shortlisting Process Ensuring Only the Most Suitable Tutor Matches Your Requests
Quickest and Most Comprehensive List of Dedicated and Committed Tutors
Responsive and Efficient Quality Customer Service from Our Friendly Tuition Agents
Commitment-Free Trial Lessons to Test Out Tutor Suitability and Ensure the Best Tutor For You
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Online Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We have matched our carefully selected home tutors to families from all housing districts in Singapore.
We have served many families while ensuring that they got the online tutor they deserved.
We have offered online tuition for all levels and subjects to many students in Singapore.
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Online Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students often do not pay attention to classes due to lack of interest.
They fail to understand concepts and their correct applications. With several accumulated misconceptions in the course, students fail to keep up with the rest of the class.
Students often get scared to ask questions in class as they the fear being taunted by their fellow peers.
Due to ineffective memorization techniques, students cannot remember important information and definitions that they will need in their paper.
They cannot structure their answers well and thus cannot score high marks and fail to understand concepts thus, cannot use them to answer questions in their paper.
They also cannot perform correct calculations and deduce accurate solutions to a given question.
They often make stupid mistakes in their paper thus compromising their marks. They fail to finish the paper on time.
Students struggle to perform well in all of their subjects.
Road Bumps Faced By Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring an Online Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Often times, students prefer browsing the internet and playing games for fun. Therefore, when it comes to studying they prefer using the digital world for help in their academic problems as well. Taking that into account, online tutors efficiently make use of a student’s pleasure to get their attention in lessons. This is done by using various online platforms which can teach the students difficult concepts included in their syllabus. Furthermore, it can also keep the child engaged as well as interested in the lesson being taught. Therefore, with the help of private online tuition, students are more engaged as well as invested in the lesson thus ensuring that they are able to understand their concepts and topics and are able to use them for their papers.
Effective Online tutors make use of numerous resources online to keep their students invested and engaged in both the lesson and the subject. Furthermore, tutors often use interesting techniques to help keep the children focused on the topic at hand and ensure that they are understanding their concepts. With this increased understanding and knowledge, students gain an interest in their course. This motivates them to work harder and practice their concepts.
Not all students study at the same pace or style. Teachers clearly demotivate slow learners when they cater to the majority’s fast learning pace. However, private online tuitions provide undivided attention to one particular student, his pace and his style. Furthermore, the lessons planned are taught in such a way that they are easier to understand by the student thus allowing him to absorb the most content in the limited time given and ensuring that he is improving in his classes and exams.
Online tutors have a large resource bank filled with helpful learning materials for their students. These resources can include past papers, notes, practice questions and video lectures, all of which can help students in their revision and practice of their paper. Thus, with the help of private tuition students can manage their time wisely and use these resources to practice what they have learnt. Furthermore, past papers can teach students the correct applications of their concepts and ideal answers thus better preparing them for their final exam.
Students in school rarely speak up in class about their worries or problems in the syllabus. This is due to their fear of saying something wrong or being taunted by their peers. However, private tutors can ensure that the student is given a comfortable environment where he can communicate easily and not have the same fear. Furthermore, online tuition hopes to clear a child’s doubts on a daily basis so he does not build up wrong concepts in his course. This consistent help and understanding can increase a child’s confidence and enable him to freely ask questions in the sessions.
Shortlisting the Best Online Tutor For You
What to Expect from These Online Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire an Online Tutor?
- Singaporean schools can be a stressful environment for many students. For example, teachers are busy trying to complete the given syllabus thus their pace is a little too fast for most students. Due to which, many students start to build up misconceptions and wrong concepts. This causes them to fall behind in their lessons and score bad grades in-class tests or quizzes. However, private tuition ensures that your child is given undivided attention and are taught in a manner that is easy for them to focus on. Furthermore, tutors also develop a comfortable environment where students are free to ask questions regarding their course.
- Online tuition can be very time-efficient as the procedure only requires a computer and a connection to the internet. Furthermore, it is easier to validate a time with tutors online as well as having flexibility in the arranged time slots. Therefore, with the help of online tuition your child can learn anywhere and have extra time to rest and prepare for other subjects.
- With online tuition, both parties are less distracted and students are more engaged in their lessons. For example issues such as the circuit breaker in April wasted precious studying time, however, such natural events cannot affect online tuitions.
- Most parents in Singapore choose online tuition as it is the safest option, this can ensure that their child is in no physical harm and is studying the best he can. Therefore, the benefit of private online tuitions could be an assurance to worrisome parents of their child’s safety.
- Online tutors make use of the resources and platforms online to teach their students. As the students in this era are more digitally inclined, this change can increase their interest in the lessons.
Best Online Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Online Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Online Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Online Tuition Agency in Singapore
FamilyTutor helps to ease your search for a good online tutor. We engage the safest and most effective Online tutors available in the region and hope to recommend one who is a perfect fit for your child. Furthermore, we engage with MOE & NIE trained tutors, full time and part-time tutors, all of who have excellent academic qualifications and experiences thus enhancing their ability to teach students online. Furthermore, we also ensure our clients that not only are our tutors experienced but they have exemplary talents such as identifying your child’s weak areas and helping them to build good basic skills in their subjects.
In this era, online tuition is considered as an advancement and is in high demand in the tutoring agency. Request an online tutor from FamilyTutor and watch yourself improve for the better!