Looking For A Dependable Online Tutor in Singapore?
OUR ONLINE TUTORS HAVE GOT YOU COVERED!
- Most Family-Oriented Online Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
Why choose FamilyTutor for online tuition?
Largest Active Database of Top Quality and Experienced Tutors in Singapore to Suit Student’s Needs
Guaranteed Most Affordable Tuition Rates at Market Value with $0 Agency Fees Involved
Simple and Detailed Shortlisting Process Ensuring Only the Most Suitable Tutor Matches Your Requests
Quickest and Most Comprehensive List of Dedicated and Committed Tutors
Responsive and Efficient Quality Customer Service from Our Friendly Tuition Agents
Commitment-Free Trial Lessons to Test Out Tutor Suitability and Ensure the Best Tutor For You
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Online Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$25-$30/hr||$35-$40/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$35/hr||$35-$50/hr||$60-$70/hr|
|P4 - P6||$30-$40/hr||$40-$55/hr||$65-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$35-$45/hr||$45-$60/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$40-$50/hr||$45-$65/hr||$75-$95/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$60-$80/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$35-$45/hr||$45-$65/hr||$70-$125/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$40-$55/hr||$55-$75/hr||$80-$130/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$70-$100/hr||$90-$130/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$150/hr||-|
We have matched our carefully selected home tutors to families from all housing districts in Singapore.
We have served many families while ensuring that they got the online tutor they deserved.
We have offered online tuition for all levels and subjects to many students in Singapore.
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Online Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students often do not pay attention to classes due to lack of interest.
They fail to understand concepts and their correct applications. With several accumulated misconceptions in the course, students fail to keep up with the rest of the class.
Students often get scared to ask questions in class as they the fear being taunted by their fellow peers.
Due to ineffective memorization techniques, students cannot remember important information and definitions that they will need in their paper.
They cannot structure their answers well and thus cannot score high marks and fail to understand concepts thus, cannot use them to answer questions in their paper.
They also cannot perform correct calculations and deduce accurate solutions to a given question.
They often make stupid mistakes in their paper thus compromising their marks. They fail to finish the paper on time.
Students struggle to perform well in all of their subjects.
Road Bumps Faced By Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring an Online Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Oftentimes, students prefer browsing the internet and playing games for fun. Therefore, when it comes to studying they prefer using the digital world for help in their academic problems as well. Taking that into account, online tutors efficiently make use of a student’s pleasure to get their attention in lessons. This is done by using various online platforms which can teach the students difficult concepts included in their syllabus. Furthermore, it can also keep the child engaged as well as interested in the lesson being taught. Therefore, with the help of private home online tuition, students are more engaged as well as invested in the lesson thus ensuring that they are able to understand their concepts and topics and are able to use them for their papers.
Shortlisting the Best Online Tutor For You
What to Expect from These Online Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire an Online Tutor?
- Schools in Singapore can be a stressful environment for many students. When teachers are busy trying to complete the given syllabus, they might go at a pace that is a little too fast for most students. Due to this, many students start to build up misconceptions and wrong concepts. This causes them to fall behind in their lessons and score bad grades in class tests or quizzes. However, private tuition ensures that your child is given undivided attention and is taught in a manner that is easy for them to focus on. Furthermore, tutors also develop a comfortable environment where students are free to ask questions regarding their course.
- Online tuition can be very time-efficient as the procedure only requires a computer and a connection to the internet. Furthermore, it is easier to validate a time with tutors online as well as having flexibility in the arranged time slots. Therefore, with the help of online tuition your child can learn anywhere and have extra time to rest and prepare for other subjects. With online tuition, both parties are less distracted and students are more engaged in their lessons.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has also made it clear that we need to embrace technology and online communication tools. During Singapore’s Circuit Breaker in April 2020, physical tuition lessons had to be stopped, showing that we can no longer rely on physical tuition classes. Online tuition classes allow us to solve this problem and continue on with classes.
- Most parents in Singapore choose online tuition as it is the safest option, this can ensure that their child is in no physical harm and is studying the best he can. Therefore, the benefit of private online tuitions could assure concerned parents of their child’s safety.
- Online tutors make use of the resources and platforms online to teach their students. As the students of this generation are more digitally inclined, this change can increase their interest in the lessons.
Best Online Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy online tuition in the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides online home tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment with us today!
The #1 Online Tuition Agency in Singapore
FamilyTutor helps you search for a good online tutor. We engage the safest and most effective online tutors available in the region and hope to recommend one who is a perfect fit for your child. Furthermore, we engage with MOE & NIE trained tutors, full-time and part-time tutors, all of whom have excellent academic qualifications and experiences thus enhancing their ability to teach students online. We also assure you that our tutors are not just experienced, they are trained to identify your child’s weak areas and help them build good basic skills in their subjects. We offer a variety of different subjects including O Level Maths, Science home tuition and Chinese tuition.
Tutor Request Form
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
Selecting the ideal preschool tutor in Singapore might be stressful. But don’t worry! We have a list to help you select the perfect preschool home tutor for your child.