Getting Your Ideal IB Chemistry Private Home Tutors In Singapore Should Be Effortless!
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Learn At Your Own Pace In the Safety and Convenience of Your Home
Witness An Increased Interest in the Subject and Improvement in Acing The IB Final Exams and Grades
Application of Concepts Taught Into Real-World Applications
Achieve Your Goals Through an Expert 1 to 1 IB Chemistry Tuition Tailored for Students’ Needs & Learning Styles
Additional Learning Materials, Past-Year-Papers, and Examination Answering Techniques
Clear and Concise Discussions of Concepts to Clarify Confusion and Doubts of Students
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$25-$30/hr||$35-$40/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$35/hr||$35-$50/hr||$60-$70/hr|
|P4 - P6||$30-$40/hr||$40-$55/hr||$65-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$35-$45/hr||$45-$60/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$40-$50/hr||$45-$65/hr||$75-$95/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$60-$80/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$35-$45/hr||$45-$65/hr||$70-$125/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$40-$55/hr||$55-$75/hr||$80-$130/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$70-$100/hr||$90-$130/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$150/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students often struggle to keep up with the highly competitive environment in IB schools. They often struggle to study in a strict atmosphere.
IB Chemistry students cannot effectively divide their time between academic and nonacademic activities.
Students fail to keep up with the fast learning pace in their lessons and cannot accurately perform experimental procedures.
Due to lack of practice, they also cannot successfully perform practicals.
They get overwhelmed with a large amount of memorization content and fail to understand and use Chemistry concepts.
Due to lack of practice, they cannot accurately apply concepts to answer questions and use ineffective exam strategies which affect their paper.
Road Bumps Faced By IB Chemistry Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring an IB Chemistry Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Often time’s students find it challenging to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment. It is especially disheartening for slow learners who watch their fellow classmate’s progress and score well in their tests while they have only built up misconceptions about the topics. With hiring an IB Chemistry tutor, parents are ensured that their child is no longer lagging behind in his lessons and is consistently improving and understanding topics. Furthermore, consistent grade improvements and understanding what going on in the lesson can increase their confidence in themselves as well as give them the motivation to work harder.
Shortlisting the Best IB Chemistry Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These IB Chemistry Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire an IB Chemistry Home Tutor?
- Singapore has the best track record for good grades in the IB examinations. To attain a good grade requires strong concepts and correct applications but most students struggle to study and learn in a competitive environment. Therefore, private tuition can ensure that a child attains both these goals in a comfortable environment and can help to prep them for their IB exam
- IB curriculum encourages comprehensive development of a student as well as encouraging them to become global citizens who work to solve real-life problems. Private tutors can help students get on the right track as well as help them improve in all aspect of their life.
- The given IB syllabus is hard to master and perfect with its difficult concepts and complex applications. However, private IB Chemistry tutors can help students get expert guidance in improving on their weak areas and correctly understanding their concepts and relevant applications
- Good grades in the IB examinations ensure easy entry into difficult university courses. Therefore, students wishing to study in good universities after their college education need to have a strong command of concepts as well as be able to implement their applications. Private tutors can help students get on the right tracks and help achieve target grades.
Best IB Chemistry Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy IB Chemistry Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides IB Chemistry Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 IB Chemistry Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
The IB Chemistry curriculum is no doubt very challenging and difficult for students to study let alone perfect. And Singaporean parents understand the rigorous environment in IB schools and thus are deeply concerned for their children who are studying in this system. FamilyTutor recommends the best IB Chemistry tutors in all of Singapore, through which our agency aims to help these struggling students to overcome the competitive environment and score good grades. We have a range of tutors who are familiar with the IB syllabus and are effective in helping children improve their grades in Chemistry. Therefore, contact our team and request for an IB tutor for your child today!
Chemistry is considered to be a central science as it merges and combines mathematics as well as all other science subjects. The University of Wisconsin highlights the many reasons why learning Chemistry is in a child’s best interest, one of which is due to its linkage with the processes that occur around us. Hence to learn Chemistry is a chance to better understand the world around us. Avail IB Chemistry tuition and unravel the mysteries of our world.