IB Chemistry Tuition
Looking For A Dependable
IB Chemistry Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
What To Expect From FamilyTutor
1 to 1 Expert IB Chemistry Tuition Catered to Students’ Needs & Learning Styles
Additional Consolidated Learning Materials and Past-Year-Papers from Top Schools
Effective Answering Techniques to Score Well During Examinations
Clear and Simple Explanations of Concepts to Clarify Doubts of Students
Learn At A Comfortable Pace In the Safety and Comfort of Your Home
Gain Insights Into Real-World Applications of Concepts Taught in Classes
Achieve Your Goals and Enter Your Ideal University and Degree
Witness An Improvement in Your Grades and Ace The IB Final Exams
Pick Your Ideal IB Chemistry Tutor From Our Database of 6,000+ High-Quality IB Chemistry Tutors
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Challenges Faced by IB Chemistry Students in Singapore
- Students often struggle to keep up with the highly competitive environment in IB schools
- They often struggle to study in a strict atmosphere
- IB Chemistry students cannot effectively divide their time between academic and nonacademic activities
- Students fail to keep up with the fast learning pace in their lessons
- Cannot accurately perform experimental procedures
- Due to lack of practice, cannot successfully perform practical
- They get overwhelmed with a large amount of memorization content
- Fail to understand and use Chemistry concepts
- Due to lack of practice, cannot accurately apply concepts to answer questions
- Ineffective exam strategies which affect their paper
Benefits of Engaging an IB Chemistry Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging IB Chemistry Home Tuition
Students at this age have to uphold too many commitments be it family, nonacademic or academic. Therefore, finding time for all this is difficult. However, after school, to keep a balanced lifestyle, students start to uptake many extra circular activities, this means they give less time to studying and doing important assignments. With private IB Chemistry tuition, parents are ensured that their children are effectively studying and improving in the little time that they are given.
Often time’s students find it challenging to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment. It is especially disheartening for slow learners who watch their fellow classmate’s progress and score well in their tests while they have only built up misconceptions about the topics. With hiring an IB Chemistry tutor, parents are ensured that their child is no longer lagging behind in his lessons and is consistently improving and understanding topics. Furthermore, consistent grade improvements and understanding what going on in the lesson can increase their confidence in themselves as well as give them the motivation to work harder.
Effective tutors have access to numerous helpful resources that they can pass down to their IB Chemistry students. These resources include topic summaries, important definitions, formula sheets and past papers, all of which can be extremely helpful for students in their revision and practice. This also saves precious time which students would otherwise waste buying notes or making their own. Furthermore, they can make use of past papers to practice applying their concepts and answering techniques. Aside from this, past papers can expose a child to various types of questions thus better preparing him for his exam.
Often times, teachers in schools teach at a fast pace to cater to the majority, however, some students struggle to keep up and understand concepts. With hiring a private tutor, you can be ensured that the learning pace is set according to you, the student. Furthermore, tutors often design schedules which best benefit the student from improving their weaknesses to helping them grasp concepts easily. By doing this, students can learn and understand better as well as be able to clear their doubts before moving on with the rest of the syllabus.
Chemistry tutors have struggled through the same system and thus have a good understanding of how to successfully pass it. Therefore, they have numerous advice for their students in relevance to their grades and Chemistry. Furthermore, they can also be great guidance counsellors as they can give good insight about potential career options for their students as well as showing them the university courses and programs that help to achieve their goals.
Choosing The Right IB Chemistry Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In An
IB Chemistry Home Tutor
- The MOE syllabus varies from the syllabus taught in IB schools and hence finding a tutor who can teach according to the IB Chemistry syllabus is very hard. However, proper qualifications are necessary for effective tuition, therefore when looking for a tutor who can teach the IB syllabus it is important to search for tutors with specific qualifications and training.
- At FamilyTutor we responsibly recommend tutors according to a client’s request. Therefore, we enlist effective IB Chemistry tutors with ample experience in teaching the IB Chemistry syllabus to their previous clients.
- It is important to find a capable tutor to teach your child IB Chemistry. This can be examined by looking at a tutor’s qualification and academic achievements. For example, tutors who have experience teaching in IB schools will be able to provide effective tuition to their clients. Furthermore, tutors who have experience passing the exam in their school years, as well as those who have graduated from a Chemistry course, have sufficient knowledge to teach your child the right concepts.
- We at FamilyTutor understand that the parents struggle when looking for capable tutors for their children. Therefore, we enlist a tutor’s qualifications as well as any relevant grades they have in Chemistry to ensure parents of their capability to teach the Chemistry concepts and prepare their child for the upcoming paper.
- Effective tutors have helpful resources that can aid in a child’s revision and practice of concepts. Therefore, an important quality to look for in tutors is their ability to provide such resources to your child to better prepare them for their IB Chemistry exam. Some tutors are especially efficient and craft their own notes and formula sheets which are passed down to students to help them memorize and revise important definitions and formulas for their paper
- FamilyTutor recommends tutors who are effective and are in possession of these resources. We also ensure that our IB Chemistry tutors are well-prepared to teach your child regarding all aspects of their subject.
- Testimonials are extremely helpful in finding effective and committed tutors. When looking for a suitable tutor, it is helpful to look at their recommendations and feedback received from previous clients. Through these, you can carefully examine their capability and suitability for your child. Furthermore, testimonials can also show which tutors are the most effective in improving grades.
- FamilyTutor provides a tutor’s testimonials within their profiles. This is done in order to ease a client’s selection process as they can carefully examine the tutor’s strengths and effectiveness. Furthermore, good testimonials can ensure that a tutor is safe to work with.
- It takes time for students to get comfortable with tutors. Therefore, an important quality to look for in tutors is their commitment to your child. Tutors who are committed to helping your child improve will stick for the long run which benefits the child greatly as they have developed a comfortable relationship with their tutor and can freely ask questions.
- FamilyTutor engages the best of tutors in Singapore. We also ensure that there is good communication between the tutor and the client, so the expectations of both parties are heard and understood such as long term commitment and session hours.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting IB Chemistry Home Tuition
- Singapore has the best track record for good grades in the IB examinations. To attain a good grade requires strong concepts and correct applications but most students struggle to study and learn in a competitive environment. Therefore, private tuition can ensure that a child attains both these goals in a comfortable environment and can help to prep them for their IB exam
- IB curriculum encourages comprehensive development of a student as well as encouraging them to become global citizens who work to solve real-life problems. Private tutors can help students get on the right track as well as help them improve in all aspect of their life.
- The given IB syllabus is hard to master and perfect with its difficult concepts and complex applications. However, private IB Chemistry tutors can help students get expert guidance in improving on their weak areas and correctly understanding their concepts and relevant applications
- Good grades in the IB examinations ensure easy entry into difficult university courses. Therefore, students wishing to study in good universities after their college education need to have a strong command of concepts as well as be able to implement their applications. Private tutors can help students get on the right tracks and help achieve target grades.
Best IB Chemistry Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy IB Chemistry Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides IB Chemistry Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 IB Chemistry Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
The IB Chemistry curriculum is no doubt very challenging and difficult for students to study let alone perfect. And Singaporean parents understand the rigorous environment in IB schools and thus are deeply concerned for their children who are studying in this system. FamilyTutor recommends the best IB Chemistry tutors in all of Singapore, through which our agency aims to help these struggling students to overcome the competitive environment and score good grades. We have a range of tutors who are familiar with the IB syllabus and are effective in helping children improve their grades in Chemistry. Therefore, contact our team and request for an IB tutor for your child today!
Chemistry is considered to be a central science as it merges and combines mathematics as well as all other science subjects. The University of Wisconsin highlights the many reasons why learning Chemistry is in a child’s best interest, one of which is due to its linkage with the processes that occur around us. Hence to learn Chemistry is a chance to better understand the world around us. Avail IB Chemistry tuition and unravel the mysteries of our world.
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
History as a subject requires a lot of memorization of different names, places, events, and dates which are deemed important and noteworthy. This single reason is why students tend to lean towards other subjects when asked what their favorite subject is. But what if there are ways to improve how to memorize these dates, names places, and events that occurred in the past.