Looking For A Dependable Hindi Home Tutor in Singapore
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
What To Expect From FamilyTutor
1 to 1 Hindi Home Tuition Catered to Student’s Needs and Learning Progress
Quality Explanations And Tips For Every Component of the Hindi Language Subject
Access To A Variety Of Exercises and Past Year Papers From Top Schools
Gain Insights To Scoring in Hindi, Including Writing and Comprehension
Feel Safe Learning Hindi At Your Convenience In Your Home
Receive Consolidated Hindi Summary Notes and Materials
Increase Interest And Understanding Of Hindi As A Subject
Improvement In Your Hindi Language and Writing Comprehension
Pick Your Ideal Hindi Tutor From Our Pool of 12,000+ Experienced Hindi Tutors
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Challenges Faced by Hindi Students in Singapore
- Students struggle to find good tutors in Singapore who can help in developing their skills
- Most students who do not have as much Indian exposure find it challenging to respond and communicate in Hindi
- They fail to pronounce words correctly
- They find it challenging to explain their thoughts about given pictures in their oral exam
- They have trouble understanding and answering questions in their Hindi comprehension
- Hindi students often find it challenging to form sentences and use good vocabulary
- Due to lack of practice and command over the language, they fail to structure good essays in their paper
- They often cannot find someone to converse with them in Hindi on a daily basis
- Due to ineffective exam strategies, students fail to finish the paper in time
Benefits of Engaging a Hindi Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Hindi Home Tuition
Effective and expert help can go a long way. A tutor proficient in the Hindi language can easily identify a student’s weak areas and help them improve on them. Most tutors often form a personalized plan once these weaknesses have been identified so efficient help can be provided to improve on all components in a student’s paper.
In Singapore, only a few students look into studying Hindi, thus reducing the practice given to the students. However, through private tuition, students are given undivided attention which is focused solely on helping the child improve their fluency. Furthermore, tutors also converse with students in Hindi and use Chinese or Malay to explain difficult Hindi words. Through this, students will remember and learn new pronunciations as well as encouraging them to speak more Hindi in and out of the class.
Schools provide limited resources to children and most of those are repeated book questions. However, private tutors supply their students with numerous different resources to increase their exposure to the language and help them develop their skills. For example, some tutors have compiled past papers which can help students practice for their comprehension component. While others bring in stories and listening material so students can practice their oral and listening skills.
When studying languages, students need a lot of practice in speaking and writing, however, they cannot successfully practice if they do not have good foundational skills. Private tutors engage their students with various resources that can help them understand how to use the language such as dramas and stories. With the help of these, students can understand correct their pronunciations of words as well as develop a flow in their speaking and writing. This increased understanding can encourage students to converse in Hindi on a daily basis and motivate them to concentrate in their lessons.
Private tuition not only helps students master a particular language but also teaches them the ins and outs of the Singaporean education system. With this knowledge, students have a better knowledge of how to tackle the system and score good grades as well as know which subject combinations and university course they can take to reach their dream goal.
Choosing The Right Hindi Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In A Hindi Home Tutor
- When looking for tutors, it is critical to hire a tutor who can fully commit to your child. This commitment ensures that they will put in their best to teach your child and help him perfect his weak concepts in the subject. Furthermore, devoted tutors will focus on your child and provide him with whatever he needs, be it someone to converse with to increase fluency or additional material to help practice comprehensions. Furthermore, before you finalize the arrangements it is important to decide on a particular timing for the tuition that both your child and the tutor can abide by. This allows consistent help to be provided to the child and thus creating a comfortable environment where the child is sure his doubts can be cleared and his questions answered.
- FamilyTutor ensures that there is adequate communication between the potential tutor and the client so issues such as commitment and session timings can be discussed and agreed upon before the tuition is finalized.
- Probably the most important thing when hiring a Hindi tutor is the tutors capability and knowledge to teach the language. Only tutors fluent in the language will be able to help your child in his speaking, writing and listening skills. Therefore, when looking to hire a Hindi tutor, it is critical that the one you engage has good academic qualifications and impressive grades in Hindi. It should be noted that some tutors are trained to teach the subject whereas others have diplomas in the language, all of which enhance their capability and proficiency.
- FamilyTutor helps to find a capable and knowledgeable Hindi tutor according to your given requests. We also ease your selection process by listing a tutors capabilities such as their academic qualification and important grades in their tutor profiles.
- Hindi is not taken by many students in Singapore thus reducing the amounts of practice exercises and revision materials available for them to use. However, private tutors have access to such resources. Therefore, when hiring a tutor for you or your child, you need to be absolutely certain that they can provide you extra help through these resources. Furthermore, tutors often review the past papers their students have attempted, this helps to recognize mistakes a student is making and shows them how to improve them.
- FamilyTutor understands how important it is to be able to apply the skills you have learnt and perfect them before it is too late. Therefore, we recommend only the best Hindi tutors in Singapore and can pinpoint those who can help you practice and perfect your concepts with the help of additional practice material.
- Many students studying a language fail to score good grades due to their lack of understanding of basic skills such as vocabulary and grammar. Without these skills, a student will consistently struggle to attempt and learn advanced concepts such as descriptive or argumentative writing. When providing your child with extra help in the form of a private tutor, be sure that the tutor has the capability to improve your child’s foundational skills. Furthermore, effective Hindi tutors can detect topics and concepts that their student struggles in and hence can provide targeted help to improve on these step back.
- FamilyTutor understands how important foundational skills are to a student’s proficiency in the subject. Therefore, we recommend tutors who have the ability to drill these skills into your child and help practice them. Furthermore, our tutors are also well-versed in highlighting and improving on a child’s learning gaps.
- An effective tutor not only has immense knowledge of the subject but also ample experience tutoring students of similar levels. This experience allows them to know and teach the right concept as well as train students to tackle questions that will come in their paper. Therefore, when looking for a tutor, it is important to find one with the appropriate experience. Furthermore, tutors who have good experience teaching students of similar levels come to recognize common mistakes they make as well as difficult concepts, thus preparing them to rectify and help children avoid these mistakes.
- FamilyTutor engages tutors according to a client’s request, therefore if a client requests a tutor for a particular level, FamilyTutor responsibly locates and recommends tutors fit to that criteria. This is to ensure that your child is prepared according to his content and his examination pattern.
- Since Hindi is not a very common subject taken in Singapore, the changes made to the syllabus might not be widely known. Therefore, the tutor you hire should have immense knowledge of the Hindi syllabus and be able to incorporate the changes made into their teaching plans. This is to ensure that your child is fully prepped for his paper and can tackle easily tackle the questions that may appear.
- FamilyTutor works hard to find tutors who are extremely talented and committed to the subject. Therefore, we also list a tutor’s qualifications in their tutor profiles so parents can carefully examine their familiarity with the syllabus and their effectiveness in teaching children those very changes.
- An important quality to look for in potential tutors is their given testimonials. Testimonials are written feedbacks from satisfied clients, they can also be taken as helpful recommendations for newer clients. Therefore, when hiring a tutor, it can be essentially helpful to research their testimonials as they highlight their strengths and capabilities in teaching. Therefore, with the help of testimonials, clients can find suitable and effective tutors.
- FamilyTutor houses the best Hindi tutors in all of Singapore, therefore it is no secret that they have good feedback and testimonials from their past students. We also make a note to include these testimonials in a tutor’s profile so clients can carefully select a tutor with respect to all the given characteristics.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting Hindi Home Tuition
- It is no secret that every country has a huge Indian community thus making Hindi one of the top three most spoken languages in the world. Having a strong command over the language and being able to speak it fluently opens up many opportunities for students to study or work in Asian countries.
- Hindi, like other languages, gets more advanced as a child gets older. Therefore, to ensure a smooth transition to a higher level of Hindi where advanced topics are taught and discussed, students need to have a strong grip over their basic concepts. Private Hindi tutors can ensure that a child develops his basic skills early in this education and is ready to learn more advanced topics.
- Not many Singaporean schools entertain students who wish to learn Hindi. However, with the help of private tutors, students can learn all the skills they will need in their Hindi paper and ensure that they develop important basic foundational skills.
- Hindi is not spoken by many citizens in Singapore. But students wishing to learn Hindi, need to consistently converse in the language to become fluent. Private tuitions can greatly help in this department as the tutor is willing to converse with students in order to help in their proficiency of the subject.
- Effective tutors often share their stories from India such as that of their cultures and traditions. This can gain a child’s interest and his wish to become a global citizen.
Best Hindi Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Hindi Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Hindi Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Hindi Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Our agency understands how challenging it to find a Hindi tutor when many people in Singapore cannot speak the language. Therefore, we house and engage the best Hindi tutors for our clients in order to ensure that they have expert guidance and help from a capable and qualified tutor. Irrespective of their rates, our tutors be it MOE & NIE trained, full-time or part-time, have ample experiences in teaching Hindi along with having good academic qualifications which enhance their capability teaching your child the correct concepts and skills. Furthermore, you can judge from their past students results to see their effectiveness in helping students improve and perfect their basic foundational skills in Hindi.
Even though Hindi is not spoken by many people in Singapore, it is still characterized as the 3rd most widely used language in the world as well as being the national language spoken in India. Thus, learning the language can help develop important skills and great opportunities. Don’t waste time, request a tutor from FamilyTutor today and observe your child increase his proficiency in Hindi.
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
History as a subject requires a lot of memorization of different names, places, events, and dates which are deemed important and noteworthy. This single reason is why students tend to lean towards other subjects when asked what their favorite subject is. But what if there are ways to improve how to memorize these dates, names places, and events that occurred in the past.