Looking For The Ideal Hindi Private Home Tuition Teachers In Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Quality and Concise Discussion For Every Component of the Hindi Language Subject
1 to 1 Hindi Home Tuition Designed to Focus on Student’s Learning Needs and Techniques
Access To A Great Deal Of Exercises, Consolidated and Summarized Notes and Past Year Papers From Top Schools
Gain Understanding and Insights To Scoring Better in Hindi, Especially in Writing and Comprehension
Amplified Interest And Motivation in Understanding Hindi As A Subject in the Convenience of Your Home
Improvement in the Use and Writing Comprehension of the Hindi Language
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$25-$30/hr||$35-$40/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$35/hr||$35-$50/hr||$60-$70/hr|
|P4 - P6||$30-$40/hr||$40-$55/hr||$65-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$35-$45/hr||$45-$60/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$40-$50/hr||$45-$65/hr||$75-$95/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$60-$80/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$35-$45/hr||$45-$65/hr||$70-$125/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$40-$55/hr||$55-$75/hr||$80-$130/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$70-$100/hr||$90-$130/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$150/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students struggle to find good tutors in Singapore who can help in developing their skills. Most students who do not have as much Indian exposure find it challenging to respond and communicate in Hindi.
They fail to pronounce words correctly. They find it challenging to explain their thoughts about given pictures in their oral exam.
They have trouble understanding and answering questions in their Hindi comprehension. Hindi students often find it challenging to form sentences and use good vocabulary.
Due to lack of practice and command over the language, they fail to structure good essays in their paper. They often cannot find someone to converse with them in Hindi on a daily basis.
Due to ineffective exam strategies, students fail to finish the paper in time.
Road Bumps Faced By Hindi Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring a Hindi Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
In Singapore, only a few students look into studying Hindi, thus reducing the practice given to the students. However, through private tuition, students are given undivided attention which is focused solely on helping the child improve their fluency. Furthermore, tutors also converse with students in Hindi and use Chinese or Malay to explain difficult Hindi words. Through this, students will remember and learn new pronunciations as well as encouraging them to speak more Hindi in and out of the class.
Shortlisting the Best Hindi Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These Hindi Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire a Hindi Home Tutor?
- It is no secret that every country has a huge Indian community thus making Hindi one of the top three most spoken languages in the world. Having a strong command over the language and being able to speak it fluently opens up many opportunities for students to study or work in Asian countries.
- Hindi, like other languages, gets more advanced as a child gets older. Therefore, to ensure a smooth transition to a higher level of Hindi where advanced topics are taught and discussed, students need to have a strong grip over their basic concepts. Private Hindi tutors can ensure that a child develops his basic skills early in this education and is ready to learn more advanced topics.
- Not many Singaporean schools entertain students who wish to learn Hindi. However, with the help of private tutors, students can learn all the skills they will need in their Hindi paper and ensure that they develop important basic foundational skills.
- Hindi is not spoken by many citizens in Singapore. But students wishing to learn Hindi, need to consistently converse in the language to become fluent. Private tuitions can greatly help in this department as the tutor is willing to converse with students in order to help in their proficiency of the subject.
- Effective tutors often share their stories from India such as that of their cultures and traditions. This can gain a child’s interest and his wish to become a global citizen.
Best Hindi Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Hindi Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Hindi Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Hindi Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Our agency understands how challenging it to find a Hindi tutor when many people in Singapore cannot speak the language. Therefore, we house and engage the best Hindi tutors for our clients in order to ensure that they have expert guidance and help from a capable and qualified tutor. Irrespective of their rates, our tutors be it MOE & NIE trained, full-time or part-time, have ample experiences in teaching Hindi along with having good academic qualifications which enhance their capability teaching your child the correct concepts and skills. Furthermore, you can judge from their past students results to see their effectiveness in helping students improve and perfect their basic foundational skills in Hindi.
Even though Hindi is not spoken by many people in Singapore, it is still characterized as the 3rd most widely used language in the world as well as being the national language spoken in India. Thus, learning the language can help develop important skills and great opportunities. Don’t waste time, request a tutor from FamilyTutor today and observe your child increase his proficiency in Hindi.
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
Selecting the ideal preschool tutor in Singapore might be stressful. But don’t worry! We have a list to help you select the perfect preschool home tutor for your child.