LOOKING FOR A DEPENDABLE ENGLISH HOME TUTOR IN SINGAPORE?
FAMILYTUTOR’S GOT YOU COVERED!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Featured on Straits Times & Channel 8
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
- We Follow MOE’s COVID-19 Safe Management Measures
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Feel Safe and Relaxed Learning English at the Convenience of Your Own Home and Schedule
1 to 1 English Home Tuition Specifically for Student’s Needs and Learning Styles Resulting in Significant Improvement In English Academic Grades
Increased Understanding and Quality Comprehensive Explanations For Every Component of English
Receive Consolidated English Summary Notes and Proper Note-Taking Techniques
Access to Varied Practice Exercises and Previous Year Papers and Study Guides From Top Schools
Gain Interest and Insights for Assessments in English, Including Writing and Comprehension
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students often struggle to use accurate grammar and good vocabulary in their writing. English Students often lack practice in their oral English skills and have trouble pronouncing words accurately.
Students find comprehension challenging and cannot correctly understand and answer questions. They often find it difficult to summarize a given text in their paper.
Due to the lack of practicing comprehension, students fail to understand the right meaning of important sentences in the given passage.
Students often find it difficult to learn and memorize various topics which can help in the essays in their paper.
English students in Singapore often lack the right guidance to improve their essay skills and correctly use the English Language. They lack strong command over the English Language and thus fail to effectively answer questions.
Students often get overwhelmed when learning about their essays and fail to memorize current affairs which can help in their composition paper.
Road Bumps Faced By English Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring aN English Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
All students struggle in their course, most Singaporean students face this struggle in their English subject. As English is very important for a child to take and can aid them to better understand other subjects as well as ensuring that they develop good communication skills for later life. However, many students lack the practice and understanding of English concepts to get good grades in each part i.e. composition comprehension, oral communication and listening. With private English home tutors, parents are ensured that their child is acquiring expert help who targets their weak areas and does well to improve on them.
Shortlisting the Best English Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These English Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Get an English Home Tutor?
- English is used throughout Singapore in all levels be it in workplaces or the education system. Therefore, a student needs to have a strong command over the language to be able to effectively use it in all areas of his current and later life. Hiring a private tutor can ensure that your child undergoes comprehensive development and is able to speak, write and listen in English accurately.
- It is no secret that the Singaporean education system relies on English within all of its levels. Hence being able to understand and write in English can help students in subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics, and social students. To ensure that a child can ace both English and other subjects without any hurdles, 1-to-1 private tuition can help a child properly learn the language as well as correctly implement it where needed.
- Not only the education system but universities consider the English Language to be an essential skill students are required to have. Therefore, before entering university students are bound to take a QET, a test that ensures their capability to use the language. If a child fails to do so, they have to take an important module in their university course. To help with an easier transition to university, English home tutors can help students develop this skill and be able to practice it in later life.
- English concepts such as grammar and vocabulary can help a student in their academic life. Aside from this, the English paper throughout the levels has similar content. Therefore, 1-to-1 private tuition can help students in developing a good vocabulary and ensuring that they can pass and attempt their future English papers without any hassle.
- To score a high grade in English is quite difficult without proper understanding and fluency in speaking and writing. However, 1-to-1 private tuition can greatly assist a student in practicing their skills so they can effortlessly use them in their paper.
BEST ENGLISH HOME TUITION IN SINGAPORE
Enjoy English Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides English Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 English Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
FamilyTutor understands how difficult it is to master and perfect a second language. Therefore, we empathize with the students and provide a range of qualified and experienced English home tutors such as MOE & NIE trained, full-time and part-time tutors. Our recommended tutors can help students learn according to the MOE syllabus and develop certain skills in writing, speaking and listening, all of which will help them in their English exam. Furthermore, with their experiences, our tutors have immense training in teaching the subject and impressive English grades enhancing their capability to teach the struggling students. You can gauge at our testimonials to see how effective the tutors really are and how well they can help in improving your command over the English Language. FamilyTutor also offers Chinese tuition, Malay tution and Tamil tuition.
English is spoken in more than 45 countries and thus is an important skill to have to ensure effective communication as written by the Telegraph. Therefore, don’t waste time, invest in your child’s English today and watch him prosper in his life. Request a committed and experienced tutor from FamilyTutor to increase his fluency and ability to use the English Language.
We do have an English Tuition blog section for you to know more. Check it out now!
Tutor Request Form
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
We have you covered with 15 idiomatic expressions and how to use them. 1. A blessing in disguise 2. Beat around the bush 3. Bite the bullet 4. Cutting corners…
Hailed as the universal language, learning the English language can have a lot of perks and is worth every bit of effort you have put into honing your skills at the subject. Watching movies is one of the ways you can improve your English skills.
Have you ever encountered a well-versed individual whose words seem to mesmerize you with every metaphorical or idiomatic expression he writes or announces? You stand there listening to their speeches with your mouth wide open with no words to describe how enchanting their choices of words are; always the right word and phrase for the right situation.
According to a common research, the people of Singapore have been spending large amounts of money on private home tuitions. A recent study taken from the website todayonline.com showed that Singaporean parents went from investing $1.1 billion in 2013 to $1.4 billion in 2018 solely for the purpose of acquiring private home tuitions in Singapore for their children.