IP Chemistry Tuition
Looking For A Dependable
IP Chemistry Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Learn 1 to 1 Expert IP Chemistry Tuition for Different Students’ Learning Needs and Styles At A Comfortable Pace In the Safety and Comfort of Your Home
Select the Most Suitable IP Chemistry Tutor From Our Database of 6,000+ High-Quality IP Chemistry Tutors
Practice Effective Examination Techniques and Additional Consolidated Learning Materials from Top Schools
Concise and Simplified Discussion of Complex Concepts to Clarify Confusion
Guaranteed Improvement in Your Grades in Order to Achieve Your Academic Goals and Enter Your Ideal University
Use Application Techniques of Concepts Taught in Classes Into Real-World Scenarios
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students often commit more to non-academic activities hence reducing the time they have to study.
IP Chemistry students often feel pressurized in the competitive environment of IP schools. With an increased difficulty level in the content, students find it challenging to study the various IP subjects.
They find it hard to keep up with the pace in school and have difficulty understanding the concepts they are taught in class.
They also come to accumulate lots of misconceptions in the course due to fear of asking questions and lack of proper materials provided by schools for extra practice.
Student also use ineffective answering techniques and lack of important keywords in answers compromise their marks and fail to correctly apply their concepts in answering questions given in the paper.
Road Bumps Faced By IP Chemistry Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring an IP Chemistry Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
The pace that students are taught in at their schools caters to the majority, therefore students who are slow learners are left with misconceptions and doubts about their lessons. However, with hiring a private tutor, your child is given undivided attention to help improve on their weak areas as well as lessons which are taught according to the child’s learning pace so as to benefit them the most.
Years of experience in teaching a similar set of students give tutors helpful advice about career paths, goals and objectives. Therefore, private tutors can help their students develop a good life goal that will motivate them to study. Furthermore, a tutor can advise students of subject combinations and university courses they can take to achieve that goal.
For IP students the complete work assigned add up to the overall grade they acquire at the end of the year. Therefore, IP Chemistry student’s need to focus and work hard on their assignments and projects. Private tutors can help students in these projects as well as give good insight on how to improve on them.
For IP students, it is not required for them to take the O-Levels or any other examinations thus reducing the stress of preparing for exams. However, students studying in IP Schools soon have to graduate to A-Levels or the IB program. Therefore, it is very critical for them to develop good concepts and practice their applications as they would be consistently needed in junior college. A private tutor can help children keep up with their work as well as ensuring that they are prepped to learn advanced topics.
Students at this age have to uphold too many commitments be it family, nonacademic or academic. Therefore, finding time for all this is difficult. However, after school, to keep a balanced lifestyle, students start to uptake many extra circular activities, this means they give less time to studying and doing important assignments. With private IB Chemistry tuition, parents are ensured that their children are effectively studying and improving in the little time that they are given.
Shortlisting the Best IP Chemistry Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These IP Chemistry Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire an IP Chemistry Home Tutor?
- With its complex concepts and different formulas, IP Chemistry is no easy subject to master. Often times, students fail to visualize concepts and explain them clearly in the answers. Furthermore, questions which require applications of concepts, students struggle to find which concepts are relevant to the given scenario. Therefore, with hiring a private IP Chemistry tutor, students can receive extra guidance in their topics as well as acquiring the extra practice they need in examination questions and how best to tackle them.
- The IP Chemistry syllabus integrates the concepts of both O-Level and A-Level Chemistry thus increasing its difficulty level by ten-fold. Hence, it is no surprise that students struggle to grasp the complex concepts included in their IP Chemistry syllabus. Therefore, with the help of a private IP Chemistry tutor, you are ensured that your children are getting extra help in their concepts.
- Students at this age often find it challenging to balance their academic and non-academic activities. Students who are more able and gifted in sports and other activities focus to excel in them thus decreasing the time and interest they have in studying. However, an IP Chemistry tutor can help the child study effectively, in the little time he is given, as well as helping him develop good studying habits so he learns more readily and doesn’t fall behind in his lessons.
- Since the IP Chemistry syllabus is a combination of concepts from O-Levels and A-Levels, studying the course can greatly help students in their A-Levels. Furthermore, hiring a tutor can ensure that the child practices and perfects these concepts so he can easily use them in Junior college.
- The grades that a student acquires in IP Chemistry contribute to their overall grade in the program. Furthermore, a better grade average will enhance a student’s ability to opt for good subject combinations in their A-Levels. Therefore, with hiring a private IP Chemistry tutor, you can have expert help in improving your grade which will hence increase your options in A-Levels as well as the subjects you chose.
Best IP Chemistry Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy IP Chemistry Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides IP Chemistry Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 IP Chemistry Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
The IP Chemistry syllabus contains advanced and complex topics, which can be difficult to master for students in such a highly competitive atmosphere. Our agency understands these struggles and hence provide a wide selection of experienced and qualified IP Chemistry tutors who are committed to helping you improve your grades. Furthermore, we assure you that our tutors are more than capable of teaching the subject according to your syllabus as well as identifying and improving any weaknesses you may have. It should be noted our tutors have had numerous success in helping children improve their IP Chemistry concepts and grades.
The University of Wisconsin highlights the various reasons why one should study Chemistry, one of which is the subjects reach towards all other science subjects. It is believed that Chemistry is the central science, therefore, to learn this fascinating subject, request for an IP Chemistry tutor from FamilyTutor and work your way towards an A.