Looking For The Ideal Piano Private Home Tutors In Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Piano Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Piano Lessons Taught at the Comforts and Safety Of Your Home
High-Quality Piano Tutors Providing Personalized 1-to-1 Piano Lessons
Enjoy a Relaxed Piano Schedule and Learn at an Extremely Comfortable Pace
Gain Motivation and Exceptional Inspiration from a Personal Piano Tutor
Reach Your Desired Piano Theory and Practical Grades
Focus on ABRSM Theory and/or Practical Exam Techniques
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Piano Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
While learning to play the graceful musical instrument can be rewarding for the studnets, many beginners or even experts face frustrations or feel discouraged when they face roadblocks. This is especially so when they are learning piano by their own!
Like learning any other subject in school, picking up piano theory and practical skills can be really tricky when the learner feels like he or she is alone in this arduous journey. “Am I positioning my hands and fingers properly? Am I having correct posture? Am I reading the compositions accurately? Am I picking up bad habits without knowing” These are the questions that the learners may constantly have at the back of their minds when they are learning the instrument alone. In turn, they cannot really focus on mastering the skills.
In addition, learning the wrong theory and practical skills from the start may be detrimental to the entire learning journey of the piano students. Once undesirable habits been formed, it is almost impossible for the students to unlearn them unless they are constantly guided by a professional piano mentor.
Every piano learner needs an experience teacher from the beginning. It should not be a lonely journey. The lonelier the learners are at the start of the journey, the more unnecessary road bumps the piano students would face in the later part of it.
Road Bumps Students Face in Learning Piano
Advantages of Hiring a Piano Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Piano Home Tuition
Everyone is born differently. Some are born with the aptitude to play musical instruments, while some are born to play sports really well. With the help of Piano home tutors, you may be reassured that your child is especially focusing on his weaknesses and is developing and improving in all areas in his Piano learning journey. Additionally, Piano home tutors can effectively develop personalized plans that work on a child’s comprehensive development in Piano theory or practical skills, preparing him well for official piano exams.
Shortlisting the Best Piano Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These Piano Home Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Get a Piano Home Tutor?
- Piano is one of the most commonly played musical instruments. Not knowing how to play the piano does not put students at a disadvantage, but knowing how to play does put them at an advantage, as studying piano has shown to amazingly improve memory, which is advantageous for other parts of the learners’ lives.
- Engaging piano home tutor add accountability to the learning process of the students. Piano teachers will help them to stay on track with consistent practice. Knowing that there are mentors to help observe the weekly progress will motivate the students to practise even if they do not feel like it or if they are too busy.
- Having piano home tutors going over to your own home to teach adds a lot points in the area of convenience. Learning should be made as easy as possible for the students, so we do not want your children to travel all the way to a music school just to have divided attention from a piano teacher who is teaching multiple students at one time!
- Having a private piano home tutor may just help your children pave their path for a potential music career. A good piano teacher will help your children realise their hidden potential in not only piano but music as a whole. Who knows, your children may just be the next piano performer on a big world stage!
Best Piano Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Piano Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Piano Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Piano Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
FamilyTutor is well known for having a range of talented and experienced piano home tutors who can help your children master their theory and practical skills for their ABRSM or Trinity exams. We work hard to recommend piano tutors who have exemplary qualifications and experience in the given subject matter so your children could learn piano at the comfort of their own homes. Aside from this, with the help of our piano tutors many of our agencies’ past clients have seen immense improvements in their children’s piano theory and practical skills.
Many studies have shown that playing the piano can help improve mental health. Children who play the piano are less likely to experience anxiety and depression at the later parts of their lives. Not only that, playing the piano for a short period of time in each day can help your children feel happier and lower their blood pressure.
Request for a piano tutor from our agency today and brighten your child’s future in this graceful musical instrument!
Tutor Request Form
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
Primary School Ranking In Singapore [Latest]
In this article, we will delve right into the primary school ranking in singapore, focusing on popularity as measured by subscription rates. By examining the subscription rates of primary schools, we can gauge the level of demand and trust that parents place in these institutions.
How to Make a Good First Impression as a Home Tutor
Being a first-time home tutor can be a nerve-wracking experience. However, if you are ready and willing to help make a change in a learner’s life, you’re on the way to being a good home tutor.
Secondary School Ranking In Singapore 
To cater to the needs of parents and students seeking objective information for making informed decisions, it is relevant for us to provide rankings of the Integrated Programme (IP) and non-IP secondary schools based on their respective PSLE cut-off points. This ensures transparency and assists individuals in gauging their eligibility for different secondary schools.