Looking To Hire A Reliable Tamil Private Home Tuition Teacher In Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Private Tamil Tuition Focusing on Student’s Learning Needs and Progress at the Convenience of Your Home
Quality Clear but Detailed Explanations And Tips For Every Concepts of the Tamil Language Subject
Access to a Variety of Consolidated Tamil Notes, Exercises, and Past Year Papers From Top Schools
Improve in Scoring Well in Tamil, Including Writing and Comprehension
Gain Deeper Understanding, Motivation, and Increased Interest Of Tamil as a Subject and Language
Select the Most Suitable Tamil Tutor For Your Needs From Our Pool of 12,000+ Experienced Tamil Tutors
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Students often lack practice in their skills in Tamil i.e. speaking, listening and writing. They have poor command over the language mainly due to bad vocabulary and grammar skills.
Students often do not know the right pronunciation of words in Tamil.
Since they are not fluent in speaking, students struggle to voice their thoughts in their oral communication paper.
They often find comprehension challenging and cannot correctly understand and answer the given questions. Students often struggle to use effective answering techniques in their paper.
They have trouble finding someone to converse with them in Tamil on a daily basis.
Due to poor time management, students fail to complete the paper.
Road Bumps Faced By Tamil Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring a Tamil Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
Most schools in Singapore do not offer Tamil in their course, therefore restricting Tamil students to learn and study it effectively. However, with private Tamil tuition, you can be assured that your child is giving his time to the language and has expert help to guide him. Furthermore, tutors design personalized plans which work according to the child’s learning style and help to improve his weak areas.
Tamil tutors are well-versed in highlighting a student’s learning gaps and providing targeted help to improve on them. With conversing with them all day to building up their vocabulary to even recommending stories and dramas so they can learn the right pronunciations, Tamil tutors work hard to improve all of their components so the child is ready and prepared by the time of his paper.
Probably the biggest benefit of private tuition is access to additional practice materials. These materials greatly help a child practice his answering techniques and grammar. Aside from that, practice materials can be used by students to get exposure to different types of questions as well as familiarize them with the examination format they will have to work in. These materials can also be compiled notes which discuss current affairs and general issues and can greatly help children in their essays.
Once a child starts to better understand the language and how to practically use it, he gains more interest and confidence. This confidence allows him to practice his speaking and writing skills more often and encourages him to work harder in his preparation for the Tamil exam. Furthermore, the added understanding of the language allows them to correctly use Tamil which indirectly helps in scoring good grades.
Tamil tutors, like many others, have immense experience working in the Singaporean education system. Therefore, they are well aware of good university courses and career options that a child can take. Furthermore, when teaching students, they start to form a comfortable and trusting environment where the child can inquire about any issues he has while the tutor can advise him how to tackle them. Therefore, dream goals, subject combinations and university courses can be a common discussion between a tutor and their students.
Shortlisting the Best Tamil Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These Tamil Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire a Tamil Home Tutor?
- Tamil is one of the most spoken languages in Singapore as well as being the main language in Tamil and Sri Lanka. For student’s wishing to apply to universities in these areas or moving for work purposes, need to have a strong command over the language so they can understand and use it fluently.
- The Tamil syllabus is divided through all the levels where the topics at higher levels are advanced and require more command over vocabulary and grammar. In order to ease the transition from basic topics to advanced topics, students need to have good foundational skills in speaking, writing and listening. Private tutors can help students develop and perfect these skills so they are able to use them in their higher levels.
- Tamil is not offered in many schools, therefore students cannot develop effective skills in their listening, speaking and writing. However, with the help of private tuition, parents are assured that their children are giving a good amount of time to practicing and learning these skills making them able to use them in their official exam.
- Students wishing to enter local universities need to have a good grade in Tamil. Furthermore, students who do not score a good grade in O-Levels need to retake the exam in A-Levels, this can reduce the time that they have to focus on other core subjects in their junior college. Private tutors can ensure that you score a high grade in Tamil in your first go, therefore allowing you to take other subjects in A-Levels as well as have more free time to focus on important core subjects.
- Have an overall good GPA in O-Levels and PSLE’s can give you the privilege of choosing your subjects in A-levels. Therefore, don’t waste time, seek help from private tutors and pave a bright path for your future.
Best Tamil Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Tamil Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Tamil Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Tamil Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
We understand the struggles of parents and students in finding a proficient and experienced Tamil tutor to help in improving grades and developing basic foundational skills. Therefore, we search far and wide to select and recommend effective Tamil tutors for our clients. Our tutors have varying experiences and qualifications to show their capability of teaching Tamil to your child, from MOE & NIE trained tutors to full-time tutors and part-time tutors. Furthermore, we assure our clients that our tutors are nothing short of effective and can supply additional materials and resources to help their children. To develop good speaking, listening and writing skills in Tamil, request a tutor from FamilyTutor today and watch yourself become more fluent with each passing day!
Tamil is one of the most spoken languages amongst Indians residing in Singapore and is currently undergoing an emergence in Singaporean schools. Don’t waste time and improve your skills in Tamil before it’s too late.