On A Hunt For The Perfect Preschool Private Home Tuition Teachers In Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Featured on Straits Times & Channel 8
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
- Subjects Offered: English, Chinese, Math, Malay, Tamil, Art, and More
FamilyTutor's Commitment to Our Students
Learn 1-to-1 Preschool Tuition Following the MOE Nurturing Early Learners (NEL) Framework in the Comfort and Safety of Your Home
Encouraging Proactive and Outside-the-Box Learning and Building Passion and Confidence
Fun And Engaging Tuition Aimed to Develop Your Child’s Interest in Learning From Our Database of 8,000+ Experienced Preschool Tutors
Building Good Foundation on Fundamental Skills in English, Mother Tongue, and Maths
Nurturing and Enhancing Literacy and Numeracy Skills such as Phonics and Basic Counting
Preschool Tuition Aimed At Fostering Your Child’s Curiosity, Thinking, and Reasoning Skills
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$25-$30/hr||$35-$40/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$35/hr||$35-$50/hr||$60-$70/hr|
|P4 - P6||$30-$40/hr||$40-$55/hr||$65-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$35-$45/hr||$45-$60/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$40-$50/hr||$45-$65/hr||$75-$95/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$60-$80/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$35-$45/hr||$45-$65/hr||$70-$125/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$40-$55/hr||$55-$75/hr||$80-$130/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$70-$100/hr||$90-$130/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$150/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Children in their pre-school years often have shorter attention spans during their classes.
Pre-school students do not have much interest in their main subjects i.e. Math, Mother Tongue, and English. They often face problems grasping the basic skills needed for English and Mathematics.
Pre-school students are easily distracted by games and television shows.
Smaller children have difficulty in speaking up and asking for help. Due to the lack of proper social skills, they often feel challenged when speaking to people outside their inner circle.
Due to the inability to grasp basic fundamentals of each of their subjects, graduating, and adapting to a higher grade becomes challenging.
With improper and inconsistent help, they fail to keep up with their lessons.
Other qualities such as creativity and reasoning are not considered important and thus, their development and usage becomes limited.
Road Bumps Faced By Preschool Students in Singapore
Advantages of Hiring a Preschool Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging Chinese Home Tuition
It is no secret that young children are full of energy and fun, thus it becomes hard to sit them down and teach them a particular thing. However, our tutors make use of effective yet fun techniques to keep the little ones both engaged and joyful in the lesson.
Shortlisting the Best Preschool Home Tutor For You
What to Expect from These Preschool Tutors
You May Ask...
Why Hire a Preschool Home Tutor?
- The ages of 3 – 5 are very critical for young children as they develop most of their habits, skills and other qualities during this time. With pre-school tuition, parents are ensured that their children are acquiring the best learning habits and skills which indirectly groom them for both their future education as well as in life.
- To ensure a smoother transition from Pre-school to primary school, it is critical that students develop basic mathematics and literacy skills which will no doubt help them in primary school education. Pre-school tuition aims to help students fulfil the basic foundations of their studies in turn helping them in their further studies as well as guaranteeing that their future is safeguarded.
- Pre-school tuition curiously attaches a child to their studies and everything around them. The tutor helps and teaches students to observe their surroundings and question them thus increasing their passion and interest in their primary school subjects.
- Often time’s students lose their creative persona while studying in school since other qualities and skills are preferred over creativeness and imagination. Pre-school tuition can guarantee that your child will not lose his creative thinking and will work on over all aspects of his development.
- The jump between pre-school and primary school can seem quite fatal to a young child when adapting to the new content and environment. This can be easily lessened with a devoted Pre-school tutor as they can teach the students various skills that they will be tested on in primary school hence decreasing the pressure they face with the transition. Furthermore, pre-school tutors help in developing the social skills of their students, this can also help ease the stress they feel in the new environment.
Best Preschool Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy Preschool Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides Preschool Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 Preschool Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
FamilyTutor caters to parent’s needs and requirements thus, achieving comprehensive development in a child’s early years is the primary objective for the agency. At our agency, we believe a child’s transition from Pre-school to Primary school can be eased through an efficient Pre-school tutor. Therefore, we strictly recommend tutors who can patiently teach and engage the student with fun and educating activities in order to develop the important skills he will need throughout his life. Options ranging from MOE tutors to full-time and even part-time tutors, we ensure that you will find a more than capable and fit to your needs tutor for your growing child. Explore our website to find a tutor according to you and your child. Do not waste time in paving a brighter path for your child’s education.
Dr. Robyn Anderson, a lecturer of early education believes that there is nothing more critical than a child’s preliminary education. A child’s pre-school years are very important in his/her comprehensive development and the skills taught in these years aim to cover and enhance all those aspects. Furthermore, she moved on to claim that high quality education plays a very important role in a child’s early development. Since pre-school tuition gives the child undivided attention and immense focus on improving all areas related to his education. Hence it proves the importance of hiring a pre-school tutor for your child and FamilyTutor provides this service in the most efficient manner. Contact our team today and we can work together for your child’s growth!!