O-Level Physics Tuition
Looking For A Dependable
O-Level Physics Home Tutor in Singapore?
FamilyTutor Got You Covered!
- Most Family-Oriented Home Tutors
- Zero Agency Fee
- Every Student In Good Hands
- Highest Level Of Satisfaction
What To Expect From FamilyTutor
Receive Professional Help in Tough O-Level Physics Concepts and Topics
Step-By-Step Help in Quantitative Physics Calculations and Formula Application
Receive Notes, Materials, and Past Year Exam Papers from Other Schools
Gain an In-Depth Understanding of Physics Beyond the Tertiary Level
Catch Up on O-Level Physics Work from the Comfort of your Home
Schedule Extra Physics Lessons for Last Minute Doubt Clarifications Before Exams
Receive Exam and Time Management Tips
Ace Your O-Level Physics Examinations
Select Your O-Level Physics Tutor from Our Pool of 5,000+ Top Physics Tutors
|Age Group||Type Of Subject||Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor||After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement: -|
|Type Of Subject|
|Grade Before Hiring FamilyTutor|
|After Hiring FamilyTutor For...|
|Average Grade Improvement:||-|
Google Verified Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Singapore Home Tuition Market Rate
|Part-Time Tutor||Full-Time Tutor||NIE-Trained/School Teacher|
|N1 - K2||$20-$25/hr||$30-$40/hr||$50-$60/hr|
|P1 - P3||$25-$30/hr||$35-$50/hr||$55-$60/hr|
|P4 - P6||$25-$40/hr||$35-$55/hr||$60-$80/hr|
|Sec 1 - Sec 2||$30-$40/hr||$35-$60/hr||$65-$90/hr|
|Sec 3 - Sec 5||$35-$45/hr||$40-$65/hr||$70-$90/hr|
|JC1 - JC2||$50-$60/hr||$55-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 1-6||$30-$45/hr||$35-$60/hr||$70-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 7-10||$35-$50/hr||$40-$70/hr||$75-$120/hr|
|IB Grade 11-12 (Diploma)||$60-$70/hr||$65-$100/hr||$85-$120/hr|
|Diploma / University||$60-$80/hr||$80-$120/hr||-|
We Collaborate With Graduate Or Undergraduate Tutors Of
Too Busy? Not Sure What To Expect From A Home Tuition? Let Us Contact You Instead!
Challenges Faced by O-Level Physics Students in Singapore
- Students often struggle when working with invisible objects in topics like forces and energy
- They lack a proper understanding of concepts hence fail to explain them clearly
- Due to ineffective memorization techniques, they fail to remember important definitions needed in the exam
- Students often find it challenging to memorize important formulas and principles
- They fail to correctly interpret the question and know which of the given data in useful for the solution
- Physics students often forget to convert to Base units in their calculations
- They make careless mistakes in their calculations hence compromising their marks
- Poor command over math concepts such as differentiation and graphs
- Often get confused in the first part of a question and so cannot follow through with the rest of the parts
- Due to lack of practice, cannot design and describe accurate experiments
- Ineffective exam strategies lead to an unfinished paper
Benefits of Engaging an O-Level Physics Home Tutor
Benefits of Engaging O-Level Physics Home Tuition
Often times, students have built up various misconceptions in topics and cannot clear them in class due to the fear of being ridiculed by their peers. However, with the help of an O-Level Physics tutor, students can clear their misconceptions and doubts on the spot and that too consistently. Therefore, the students know how to use and apply the concepts they have learnt in the questions they are given. Furthermore, with the absence of other peers, students are more comfortable in asking questions and answering them with their O-Level Physics tutor.
Students often don’t understand the depth and importance of a subject since they are only taught basics and formulas in schools. However, an O-Level Physics tutor can provide examples and real-life applications of concepts, thus piquing the interest of bored students. Furthermore, with diagrams and visuals, tutors can teach difficult concepts in a way that they are easier to grasp. This would instill more interest and passion in the student for Physics and motivate him to learn more readily.
To understand the concepts in Physics is hard and challenging. However, with the help of an O-Level Physics tutors, students can be taught at their own pace with the help of various interesting methods such as illustrations and diagrams. These are simple means of explaining a concept and are more easily grasped by students as well as their applications and relevance in the exam questions
Tutors often have various effective tricks up their sleeves, sometimes they are in the form of study materials that can help a child in his revision and preparation of the exam. O-Level Physics tutors can supply customized notes and formula sheets to their students so they can revise their concepts in the last few weeks before the paper. Furthermore, tutors also have various exam papers which can help a student practice for the exam in his exam strategies, answering techniques and help him rectify careless mistakes so he doesn’t make them in the official paper.
With the experience of the given subject, O-Level Physics tutors can give helpful advice including tips and tricks of how to best score marks and ace the paper. Furthermore, with their experience in the education system, they are well aware of the important decisions that are made, such as subject combinations, career options and university prospects. They are also familiar with the grades and subjects required to get into a Physics-related field if a child is interested in studying the subject for his undergraduate studies.
Choosing The Right O-Level Physics Home Tutor
Important Qualities to Look For In An
O-Level Physics Home Tutor
- Before you hire a tutor for your child’s Physics, you need to be certain that the tutor is capable of teaching. Their capability can be found from two things, their experience in teaching that subject and their personal academic qualifications in the subject or related to the subject. The experience of a tutor is very critical as it shows how well the tutor can convey the concepts according to the child’s learning style. Furthermore, with experience, tutors come to highlight difficult topics in the O-Level Physics syllabus as well as common mistakes that most students make thus giving them an edge of what to look out for when teaching new students. Furthermore, academic qualifications greatly impact a tutor’s capability, tutors who are studying engineering or Physics-related subjects would have better-developed concepts enabling them to effectively convey them to other students.
- FamilyTutor engages highly qualified tutors according to the clients requested subject. Therefore, if a client requests a tutor for O-Level Physics, we would recommend highly experienced MOE tutors or full-time tutors having a degree in Physics. We also recommend tutors who achieved an A2 grade in their own national examinations.
- When looking for a tutor for your child, you need to carefully look at the recommended tutors experience in teaching the subject. This would enhance their capability of teaching the right content according to the right examination pattern. Furthermore, it is also important to look for a tutor who has knowledge and experience teaching a specific syllabus as there are multiple variations of a subject i.e. with the same content but different marking criteria.
- We at FamilyTutor understand that an effective tutor has the right experience. Therefore we select tutors who have sufficient experience teaching the level your child is currently in. Furthermore, we also list the students the tutor has previously taught so our clients can be ensured of their experience.
- The practice is key when working with Physics or math, therefore to ace your O-Level Physics exam, you need to find a tutor who can provide additional resources which help with your practice and revision. Therefore, an important requirement placed by many parents and clients is a tutor who has access to such resources and in turn, can provide them to their students. Resources such as formula sheets and topic notes can help with revision of concepts as well as memorization. Furthermore, other resources such as past papers and exercises can help perfect a child’s concepts and teach them their accurate application.
- FamilyTutor believes how important practicing and perfect concepts are for O-Level Physics students. Therefore, we carefully pinpoint tutors who can provide this additional help to their students to better prep them for their final paper.
- It is very important to hire a tutor who knows what he is teaching, i.e. the MOE Physics syllabus. As the MOE syllabus is altered at timely occasions, tutors and teachers need to be aware of the alterations made as they greatly affect the content that is to be taught as well as the examination criteria through which the student’s answers will be judged. Therefore, an important quality to look for in tutors is their ability to teach according to the latest MOE syllabus.
- FamilyTutor provides detailed profiles for all of their recommended tutors, hence we include their qualifications, experiences and their familiarity with the MOE syllabus so clients can gauge at their profiles and find suitable teachers who are capable of tutoring their child according to the MOE syllabus.
- O-Level Physics concepts are the basic fundamentals which will be needed in other subjects as well as in advanced Physics that is taught in A-Levels. Therefore, you need to hire a committed and devoted tutor. Someone who is willing to work on your learning gaps and doubts and improve on them throughout the tutoring period. Furthermore, to really improve you need to find a consistent tutor, one who is punctual to the timeslots discussed as well as committed to the project. Often times, tutors back out of projects halfway which greatly impacts the child and his education. Once a comfortable relation is built between the client and tutor, the child can ask and clear any doubts while the tutor can work according to the child’s learning style and improve on his weaknesses.
- FamilyTutor understands how important commitment and devotion is to clients and especially growing children. Therefore, we arrange communication between the clients and the tutors so issues such as project commitments and timeslots can be discussed. Furthermore, we do our best to ensure that the expectations of the client are heard as well as acted upon.
- An important quality to search for in an O-Level Physics tutor would be their ability to identify a child’s learning gaps within the first few tutoring sessions. Furthermore, a very beneficial characteristic of tutors would be their effectiveness to devise strategies and lessons which would help improve that weakness in the shortest time possible. However, finding this quality is hard in tutors but with the help of their previous clients and their improvements, parents can gauge how effective the tutor is at helping their students improve on themselves and in their subject.
- At our agency, we engage and recommend only the best of tutors for your child. Therefore, our tutors are more than capable of identifying your child’s learning gaps and providing targeted help which will help to bridge these gaps.
- It is hard to find good tutors on the basis of just words, this is why written testimonials are provided to newer clients. Therefore, when looking for a suitable tutor for your child, look for one who has numerous testimonials from previous clients. These can tell you their strengths and effectiveness in improving your child’s grades. Furthermore, they can also ensure that the tutor is safe to hire and will bring only good improvements in your child and his education
- FamilyTutor understands how important it is to find a good and effective tutor, therefore, we recommend tutors who have good testimonials and we list these as a characteristic in their tutor profiles.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
Importance of Getting O-Level Physics Home Tuition
- Physics concepts teach a student how things occur in our day-to-day life such as how electricity is transferred or the forces that act upon a car in its rest and moving state. Therefore, a better understanding of these concepts will teach a child about developments and technological advancements i.e. computers and drones.
- O-Level Physics not only teaches you physical phenomena’s, but other important skills that help a child in their later life. Analytical skills, observational skills and problem-solving skills all of which will help them in their further education and adult life are taught in O-Level Physics. Thus, hiring a private tutor would enable your child to effortlessly and correctly learn these skills and use them in their exam.
- Most O-Level Physics concepts revolve around invisible objects hence making them difficult to grasp for some students. With hiring a private O-Level Physics tutor, parents can be reassured that their child is learning these concepts in simpler ways such as illustrations and diagrams which make them easier to grasp for students.
- Both O-Level Physics and A-level Physics are connected in terms of the syllabus. However, the topics and concepts taught in A-Levels are extended on the basic concepts of O-Levels. Therefore, to ensure that you have a smooth transition from secondary school to junior college, hiring a private O-Level Physics tutor would help you perfect the basic concepts so you can easily understand the advanced ones.
- O-Level Physics is considered a prerequisite for highly demanded courses such as mathematics, engineering, medicine and Physics. Therefore, to have a higher chance of getting into these universities and courses, students need to score well in their O-Level Physics exam which can be guaranteed by hiring an O-Level Physics tutor.
Best O-Level Physics Home Tuition in Singapore
Enjoy O-Level Physics Tuition at the convenience of your home today. FamilyTutor provides O-Level Physics Home Tuition all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today with us!
The #1 O-Level Physics Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
FamilyTutor recommends numerous tutors who are all highly experienced and committed to teaching their clients. We offer three categories, MOE tutors, part-time and full-time tutors. Their experience is unmatched as well as their devotion to both O-Level Physics as well as helping your child improve. Through our various testimonials, we ensure our clients that our recommended tutors are nothing short of effective in helping children jump from a failing grade to an A1 or an A2. Furthermore, they are capable of teaching your child the right content according to the latest MOE syllabus as well as providing additional practice materials so students can perfect and apply their concepts.
Stanford University highlights Physics to be a rich and versatile subject that can train a child for various academic and personal events in their life. Hence having an early start to the subject’s concepts through an O-Level Physics tutor can train your child for his later life. So contact our team and find one of the best O-Level Physics tutors to train your child for his academic and personal life!
More Home Tuition Resources From Our Blog
History as a subject requires a lot of memorization of different names, places, events, and dates which are deemed important and noteworthy. This single reason is why students tend to lean towards other subjects when asked what their favorite subject is. But what if there are ways to improve how to memorize these dates, names places, and events that occurred in the past.